Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Hmmm... I was trying to use it as foundation. It would probably work awesome as a powder though!

September was fairly successful for me! I don't keep track of any foils I use, so those aren't included.

IMG_2596.JPG

Will buy again:

• Barefoot Venus Vanilla Shake bath soak - loooooove this! It smells amazing and my skin is so soft. I just wish there was more product in a tin!
  • Hourglass Veil Primer - I really do like this primer. Nice and light. 
  • I always buy more B&BW hand sanitizer. I liked this pineapple scent!

Maybe:

• Stila CC - the colour is a tad too dark for me, and I'm a little too oily for this at times but it blends so well and has good coverage. 
  • GlamGlow Supermud - I like this but not sure I love it. 
  • Caudalie cleansing water - I'm not sure how I feel about cleansing waters in general. I might come back to this one day, but I'm just not sure yet...
  • UD All-Nighter spray - This is decent but I'm not sure it's amazing. 

Everything else is a "never again"!

Another great month for me!

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

What June Jacobs item is it and what did you think of it?

It was an exfoliating mask. I wasn't impressed much, it was very very gentle, and I didn't feel much results. it might be a good product for a sensitive skin, though, but not for mine. I like Exfolikate better. 

Thanks for letting me know.  I only use one June Jacobs product so far (the foot cream), but I really like it.

I love Exfolikate.  The only one I like when I refuse to splurge on Exfolikate is the one from Benefit.  I get rashes from so many and find the others ineffective.  I think I remember you writing that you were not a Benefit fan though.

I like the Benefit's scrub though, I think their skincare is pretty good. I'm not a big fan of their makeup and corporate rules/policies 🙂 

I keep getting samples of their skincare (and other than the exfoliant that I surprisingly bought without ever sampling, I have yet to try any of it.  Glad to read you like it.  I will eventually give it a try.

I am so curious what is in the lip package?

It was a Korean lip mask from one of the memeboxes. Nothing special. I didn't feel it did anything to my lips 

Smaller pic.jpgSmaller pic 2.jpg

Smaller pic.jpg

I've been keeping my empties now! Can't wait to have enough to post a picture of them all 🙂 

This thread is so inspiring. I recently started keeping my empties but I was not keeping larger bottles like shampoo, conditioner and shower gels. I also threw away empty foils or packaging of wipes and cotton etc. Today I saw some of the pics and now on I am going to keep bigger bottles and foils as well but so sad I threw away many big things just yesterday. Oh well there will be more soon 😉

Yes come join us! It actually helps you use things up!

I don't keep or count my foils because I find they're a little too messy and clutter up easily but it's EXTREMELY satisfying seeing the products you finish up 🙂 

I love this thread so much.  This actually inspired me to set up a BT account and start a bag of empties for September (I'm awaiting questions on why I'm keeping a bag of trash in the spare bathroom).

My cleaning lady almost threw my bag away. When I explained to her the concept, she looked at me like I was insane.

I should of just said I'm recycling stuff lmao

Haha everybody goes through this stage of question. I actually said that I'm keeping them to bring to Origins recycling program (which I started doing) haha. 

Some summer empties

image.jpg

Loved everything here!

These are mostly items i will always repurchase

image.jpg

Loved everything except that terrible brush, that l'oreal mascara(super hyped, had to see what the fuss was all about..not for me) and the Bobbi Brown eye make up remover.

I can't believe I finally finished a chapstick!

Also my beauty blender turned ugly and all moldy 😞

image.jpg

A few more favorites! I can't believe I finished a lipgloss! A full size one too! Nars Belize is a my lips but better w/ sparkles lip gloss for me

Exceptions are:

Dermalogica eye cream w/ spf: A gwp from Ulta, it was only a freebie because it was almost expired -.- Really Ulta!

Wasn't a fan of that aquafresh toothpaste but was only thing I could find at the drugstore when I ran out of mine while in Mexico.

A glade candle that started off great but had no scent by the end.

image.jpg

Loved everything here (except the awful strong smell of the karuna mask but the mask is effective)! I don't use any cotton besides the shiseido on my face. The Ulta ones I use to apply my prescription ingrown solution to my legs and underarms.

image.jpg

That Clarins lotion is good I've used others but so far this is the best one to day.

I tried those asian cottons as dupes for my shiseido ones... Not a dupe at all. They were gentle but not plush like the shiseido ones.

I am in love with Tuscan Blood Orange.  The scent is amazing.

testing