Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

It took me a while to figure that out.  After having it crease 90% of the time when I applied the shadows within two minutes of application, I now have about a 90% success rate of no creasing if I wait over five minutes from applying it and waiting for shadows.  The amount makes a difference, too.  Applying too little obviously does not work well but surprisingly, you can also apply too much.  Whenever I apply a lot (which I have the tendency to do with everything), I get creasing as well.  The trick is to do one tiny squirt (that is enough) and wait five or more minutes after application to start shadows.  

That is why I will never buy it though.  My NARS rarely creases no matter how I apply it.  If you have samples though, this technique is a good way to put them to use.

Urban Decay, you are so high maintenance Smiley Happy

I've moved over to my sample of NARS, and I'm still having the creasing issue, so I think I'll take this technique and try it out. Thanks for the tips!

I just saw your message above.  Once you've tried the technique for a while, please let me know how it goes.  Good luck.

Cotton buds that fall apart too easily annoy me intensely! Can definitely empathize!

As soon as I am done with my stockpile, I am trying Sheseido.  The problem is my stockpile will probably last me through 2015.  I like to buy things in bulk.

The Shiseido ones are amazing, and a pack lasts quite a long time compared to the cotton rounds!

Another great month for me!

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

What June Jacobs item is it and what did you think of it?

It was an exfoliating mask. I wasn't impressed much, it was very very gentle, and I didn't feel much results. it might be a good product for a sensitive skin, though, but not for mine. I like Exfolikate better. 

Thanks for letting me know.  I only use one June Jacobs product so far (the foot cream), but I really like it.

I love Exfolikate.  The only one I like when I refuse to splurge on Exfolikate is the one from Benefit.  I get rashes from so many and find the others ineffective.  I think I remember you writing that you were not a Benefit fan though.

I like the Benefit's scrub though, I think their skincare is pretty good. I'm not a big fan of their makeup and corporate rules/policies Smiley Happy 

I keep getting samples of their skincare (and other than the exfoliant that I surprisingly bought without ever sampling, I have yet to try any of it.  Glad to read you like it.  I will eventually give it a try.

I am so curious what is in the lip package?

It was a Korean lip mask from one of the memeboxes. Nothing special. I didn't feel it did anything to my lips 

i came, i saw, i used!!!

Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 2.32.48 PM.png

would repurchase

• glysomed hand cream
  • MUFE lift concealer
  • anastasia brow whiz
  • bb solid cleanser
  • vaseline problem skin therapy moisturizer
  • algenist gentle rejuvenating cleanser
  • algenist eye balm
  • soft soap - body butter coconut scrub

meh

• vaseline extra strength moisturizer
  • jergins vitamin e moisturizer
  • vichy hand cream
  • biotherm intensive repair lotion
  • stila convertible eye colour

no

• ole henrikson truth is in the eyes

Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 2.32.29 PM.png

would repurchase

• algenist firming and lifting lotion
  • origins plantscription
  • lancome bi-facial
  • shu uemua skin purifier
  • too faced chocolate soleil
  • algenist overnight restorative cream

meh

• ud primer potion
  • nexxus rejuvenating elixir
  • lancome hypnose mascara
  • derma dr kp drying lotion

Screen Shot 2014-08-01 at 2.32.13 PM.png

would repurchase

• lancome visionnaire 1 minute blur
  • algenist genius
  • dior dream skin
  • dr brant pores no more primer
  • amore pacific rejuvenating cream
  • algenist multi perfecting pore corrector concentrate
  • ysl touche eclat
  • dr brant pores no more vacuum cleaner
  • origins gin zing eye cream
  • amore pacific age defence pore corrector gel moisturizer
  • caudalie lacreme
  • belvada blackhead facial mask
  • korres anti anging primer

meh

• fab ultra repair cream
  • boscia hydration gel
  • MUFE hd primer

no

• benefit stay flawless primer

I love the scent of the soft soap - body butter coconut scrub I've lost count of how many times I've bought it.

BiFacial is fantastic.  I like that you only had one no from everything you tried.  I know your skin color is not much darker than mine.  How are you applying the chocolate soliel?  I used it (again) for the first time the other day.  I am liking it more than before but thinking I will concentrate it on certain areas and use a lighter bronzer in others.  

i like it...i use a mac 163 around the outside of my forehead and use my ud optical blurring blush to blend...it ends up being very subtle on me

Thanks. I am thinking of using it for the hollows of my cheeks and sides of my nose but trying a lighter color for my three and E.  I will keep practicing applying it with a lighter hand and blending more.

Killin it as usual, Ms. Sparkle Smiley Happy

i'm going hard on my use it before opening something kick!!

7 Replies