Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Great empties! I simply must find the philosophy fresh cream somewhere to smell, I keep hearing so much about it!

That is 3 It's a 10s in a row.  Now, I am really going to open mine.

I want to try that Shiseido sunblock spray.  Glad to hear you love it.

Has anyone tried the different versions of the It's a 10 and can speak on the differences between them? I have the Keratin version that I got a (giant) free sample of from Ulta, but I find it a little heavy on my hair- and most Keratin products are for me. I'm interested in the Silk version- anyone tried?

I had no idea there were different versions.  Mine does not say Keratin or silk.  Now, I am bummed.  Maybe, I can wait to open it after all.

Don't be bummed! I was interested in the original version too! That's the one Penelope has in the photo above. The other two ladies have the Keratin version with the gold top.

How did you like the L'occitane and Shiseido products?

I LOVE the llocitane shower almond oil. Its my all time favorite body wash cause its so moisturizing. 

And I also LOVE the sheisedo sunblock spray. i used it on my body when out w my daughter at the park etc. Now I used supergoop as its cheaper. Would re purchase both!

I actually used the supergoop oil recently on my 2 week vacation it was amazing!

I have that sample but I've been trying to save it for my next trip! lol

I think this is my biggest empties month yet!!

Loved/Might repurchase:
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner- smells DIVINE

B&BW Pink Grapefruit Anti-Bac Soap

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

B&BW Fresh Cotton Wallflowers

Caudalie Vinosource Sorbet- slightly too oily for my skin, won't repurchase but excellent product

Bare Minerals Stroke of Light- LOVED, would repurchase for summer/tanner skin usage, but in my pale months this color isn't quite light enough

Origins Mega Mushroom Mask- loved! You can put this on and actually walk around the house and forget about it! Really comfortable mask, very hydrating.

The Balm Put a Lid on It Eyelid Primer- great primer, still prefer NARS or Benefit over this so far.

Liked:

Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

REN Micro Polish Cleanser- love how creamy yet exfoliating this is, the smell not so much.

Fekkai Shea Butter Hair Mask

PTR Mega-Rich Body Lotino & Shower Gel

Soap & Glory Vit C Facial Wash- this was apparently discontinued?

Lea Journeau Hydra-Riche Conditioner

Arangara Olive & Rose Body Lotion

MOX Botanicals Lip Butter

Neutral:

Body Shop Cocoa Butter Creamy Body Wash

Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner and Moisture Serum- not fond of the smell

Korres Mascara- I think this dried out

Origins Vita-Zing- too dark for me

Body Shop Vit C Eye Reviver Duo

Clinique Take the Day Off- fabulous at removing face makeup, not so great at eye makeup- plus, this would get onto the surface of my eyes and cause blurry vision for about an hour afterward.

L'Occitane Divine Cream- good moisturizer, slightly too greasy for me, definitely not worth the price tag.

Disliked:

Body Shop Vit C Skin Boost- caused breakouts

Smashbox Photo Finish Blemish Control Primer- whiteheads literally within a few hours of putting this on. EEEEK

REN T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid- breakouts!

REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Cream- too greasy for my skin

Just mentioning the ones that stood out:

NARS Eyeshadow Primer- very nice! Still can't figure out my #1 eyeshadow primer, but this is definitely a contender Smiley Happy

Caudalie Hydrating Serum- great, great product. If it had more dark-spot reducing potential, would purchase.

Caudalie Radiance Serum- again, great product but lacked the dark-spot reducing I was looking for. Thankfully the Caudalie Anti-Aging serum does, will probably buy that when my stash runs out.

Clarins Double Serum- ick ick ick greasy mess! This has SO MUCH mineral oil in it, gross!

Sephora Super Supreme Body Butter- this was very luxurious and thick and non-greasy. Wasn't a very appealing scent to me though, would buy if there were some different scent options.

Tata Harper Rejuvingating Serum- could not get past the terrible smell of this stuff. Sadly the scent lasts a long time too.

Kat Von D Makeup Remover Wipes- nice and thick, lots of moisture but stung my eyes like a MOTHER.

I think you hit the nail on the head with the Caudalie Vinosource Sorbet. It is taking me a while to get through the sample I am currently using, because it just does not sooth my skin type.  I do find it moisturizing (even though it is light) on my dry skin (which is usually very dry).  I have combination skin though, so I do not like the way it feels on my oily skin.

I truly wish Caudalie would come out with a very lightweight, hydrating but not oily moisturizer, because I adore their products!

I don't know why it took me so long to say congrats on all your empties - you did some serious work this past month! I'm impressed with how many full size/deluxe size products you went through!

What kind of hair do you have? I've been dying to try the Fekkai shea butter mask Smiley Happy

I'm inspired by all your empties! Smiley Happy

I hated that Fekkai shea butter mask so much that it took me over a year to finish it.  Really, I should have chucked it after 2-3 uses.

I've got unruly curly hair/ringlets! The line smells absolutely amazing!

And thank you! It's very satisfying to get rid of a shoebox + full of items every month, reassures me that I'm actually working through my stash Smiley Happy

I just used my Kat Von D make Up remover's tonight I agree with everything u just said about them nice & thick with moisture however they burned my eyes like evil lasers!!!

Yeah, very disappointing Smiley Sad

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

Phew - this is two months worth!

Top picture:

Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (Alaska)

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque x2

Drybar Cream Soda Smoothing Cream

Clinique Superprimer: Universal Face Primer

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

GlamGlow BrightMud Eye Treatment

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rollerball

Clinique Moisture Surge

Hourglass No. 28 Primer Serum

Benefit Benetint

Benefit Posietint

Ole Henriksen: Truth Serum Collagen Booster

La Roche-Posay Mela-D Deep Cleansing Brightening Foaming Cream

The Body Shop: Aloe eye defence

Peter Thomas Roth – Laser Free Resurfacer

Burts Bees Replenishing Balm with Pomegranate Oil

Ardell lashes – #330

Mario Badescu Aloe Moisturizer

Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion

Sephora Soft Touch Cotton Pads EOS Shave Cream – Pomegranate Raspberry

B&BW Winter Candy Apple Nourishing Hand Cream

Middle:

Chloe – Roses de Chloe sample x2

Michael Todd – Skin loving Aloe & Cucumber wipes

Skintimate – Sensitive Skin shave gel

Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation

KMS California Hair Stay – Dry Xtreme Hairspray

Slatkin & Co. – Frosted Cranberry candle

B&BW Aromatherapy Stress Relief candle – Eucalyptus spearmint

Loreal Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm

Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo

Sample: Glamglow thirstymud

Sample: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

Sample: Josie Maran Argan Milk

Skintimate Extra Gentle Shave Cream

Bottom picture:

UD All Nighter Setting Spray (boy does that bottle look gross!)

Herbal Essences Body Wash

Suave Extra Hold Hairspray

The Body Shop - Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser

Only things I hated: 

PTR Laser Free Resurfacer (smelled gross...pretty sure this also broke me out. my skin did not like it)

Michael Todd - Skin Loving Aloe & Cucumber wipes (there are just so many better options out there. didn't like these at all)

The rest ranges from absolute loves to 'meh' products.

Woohooo you kicked butt!! Any favorites?

Lots! UD All Nighter setting spray, Macadamia Deep Repair Mask, Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion (toner), Flowerbomb rollerball and Nars tinted moisturizers are all things I'm obsessed with! I could not go a day without that setting spray.

I also really loved the Roses de Chloe perfume but it didn't pass the boyfriend test. I personally adore the smell of roses but he prefers other scents on me which is totally fine! I have a little sample bottle I'll use but that's about it.