Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

So.... I've been bad and I haven't kept up with my own board haha!

But I finally stopped being lazy and took a pic of my empties, this is about three months worth so bear with me!

Poppy Sunshine and Gelato Candles by Bath and Body Works

Wet n Wild fast dry Atlantis, Nutra Nail- Nail Thickner

StudioTools 100 % Acetone nail polish remover

Guava and Fig Shower Gels by Korres

ProTerra Body Wash

Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser

Befine Exfoliating Cleanser Brown Sugar and night cream with cocoa

Eclos face serum

Dr. brandt dark circles away serum

Clarasonic brush head normal(?)

Purity Facial Cloth

Davines Love Shampoo

Ojon Restorative Conditioner

Satin Hair Serum

Nexxus Pro Mend Leave in Crème

Twilight Woods and Midnight Pomegranate Body Butter

Twilight Woods Intense Misture Body Butter Mini

True Blue Spa Raspberry Body Scrub

BBW cucumber melon shower gel

Philosophy amazing grace shower gel

Hello Flawless Honey Powder

Givenchy Phenomen’ Eyes Mascara

Very nice! Smiley Happy Any repurchases?

I'm really on the edge of getting the Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser again, I loved it! But I already have so many unopened ones.... and I have another sample of the Hello Flawless Powder, I really liked it Smiley Happy!

If I ever get through all my facial wash stash, the Boscia Black Cleanser is definitely one I would consider repurchasing! Really does the job Smiley Happy

A little late but here are my december empties!

LOVES:

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (!!!!) 
Caudalie Make Up Remover Cleansing Water

GlamGlow YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment

Freeman Brightening Facial Mask Rose
Lush Bath Bombs (2)

Just ok:

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

FAB Ultra Repair Cream

Philosophy Time in a Bottle

Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

Stila Convertible Color

YSL Touche Eclat

Benefit Oxygen Wow Foundation

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation (good foundation, just too full coverage for me)

Hourglass Veil

Marc Jacobs Foundation
Desire by Dolce & Gabbana the OneEspecially Escada Delicate Notes Eau de Toilette

Sephora Nail Patch Art (these lasted a while!)

Soap & Glory Clarity Face Soap

Exfoliating Cotton Rounds 

Sephora Body Wash Cap in Peony

B&BW Venice Dolce Berry Shower Gel

B&BW Watermelon Lemonade Candle

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub

Aloe Vera Face Spa Mask

Glacial Clay Spa Mask (the aloe & this one aren't worth the $)

Hated/Not for Me:

Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette

Bamboo Shampoo, Conditioner, Strand Expand

Philosophy Hope in a Jar (could NOT get past the awful smell)

Great job!! 

I want to use my Caudalie Cleansing Water Cleanser, everyone keeps telling me good things!

You so should! I fell in love with it!

Ah you have it but haven't used it? What are you waiting for?! You'll love it.

Finally... I had a good amount of December empties! Used up lots of body/skincare products (probably more to come this month) which gives me an excuse to splurge on skincare month. Smiley Wink

Would Repurchase
Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub: I usually don't like sugar/salt based scrubs but this one is great. It didn't irritate my skin and didn't have that scratchy feel that some of these scrubs have. I've got some other scrubs to use up before I repurchase.
Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter: Sinks in quickly. Smells great. I've got the Righteous Body Butter Lotion (which I don't like as much) to use up. I like the Soap & Glory scent... but I think it's more a spring/summer scent.
365 Body Wash (Mint): Nice body wash. Decent natural ingredients. Moisturizing, doesn't strip my skin. Would repurchase from this brand again. I want to try another smell. I get sick of shower gel scents very easily.
Aquaphor Ointment: Must have for my skin during the winter. I put this mostly on elbows where I have a tendency to get flaky skin.

Would Not Repurchase
Eucerin Calming Body Wash: I don't think this gets you very clean (it has a slight oily feel) so I used this as a second body wash. I double cleanse. Yeah, I'm obsessive.
Eucerin Replenishing Lotion: It's an alright body lotion. After hearing so many positive things, I was expecting it to be amazing. It was meh.
Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream x2: Nothing about this being intensive or moisturizing. I got this after my friend had success with it by applying it to her rosacea. I tried it on my face, didn't do much. Ended up as a body moisturizer.
Oils (castor, argan, sea buckthorn): Want to try different types of oils & brands. Still trying to figure out what works the best for my skin when it comes to natural bodycare stuff.

Will Not Repurchase:
La Roche Posay Toleriane Foaming Cleanser:  Found it very drying. I use a prescription retinoid and wait 30 min. after cleansing to apply it. I literally couldn't move my face, it felt so dry & uncomfortable.
Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub: I don't even know why I decided to purchase this, I think it was one of those random buys. I used it mainly on my chest.
Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner: This product is sooo hyped in the UK. I think this just made it to the US, I bought it while in London. I found it very over fragranced and an average exfoliator.
Neutrogena Oil-Free: It gets eye makeup off alright but left an oily residue.
Olay Regenerist Serum: I've been trying to find a product with niacinamide for the longest time but every single one breaks me out like crazy. I got this after my dermatologist recommended it. It didn't break me out but the silicone feel wasn't my favorite.
Urban Decay B6 Spray: Evil. I broke out like a hormonal teenager. I just can't... aragagdsg.
Prescription Benzol Peroxide: Dried out my face and made it super red. Didn't use it up. Just tossing it out.
RapidLash Eyelash Growth Serum: Made my eyes extremley red. I primarly got it for eyebrows (know a lot of people had luck with it). After 3 months. Nothing.
Moroccan Oil: I looove the smell of this but cannot understand all the hype surrounding it. I want to give the light version a try because I'm thinking I will have better luck with it. This version weighed down my hair and didn't do much in regards to health of the hair or shine.
Revlon Color Stay Whipped Foundation: Youtube made me buy this. It's very long lasting and very good coverage. However, it made the pores on/around my nose look MASSIVE. I mean, my pores aren't even that large but whenever I wore this it looked like I had moon sized craters on face. My mom used up half of it and she had the same issue.
Bare Minerals Concealer: Just. No.
Jane Iredale Lip Plumper in Tokyo: Left my lips dry and chapped.

Perfumes: Juicy Couture Perfume & Marc Jacobs Daisy. This was 7 years old! I got it as gratis while working in the perfume department at Dillards. Kinda sad to let this go, nostalgia... I officially have no full fragrances left! I just have a box of samples & three deluxe sample sizes. My goal is to finish all those up and find my 'signature scent' this year.

Would Repurchase
Simple Eye Makeup: This was a sample. Removed makeup quickly, no stinging, and residue.
Organix Moroccan Argan Oil: For a drugstore oil, this is really great. I only used this when I wanted to leave my hair natural.  Made my hair super shiny.

Used up some Diptyque candles... woohoo to the cliche blogger makeup brush holders. Nothing stood out sample wise.

Ohh I have the Aveeno Scrub too! I have no idea what possessed me to buy it! Maybe since Jennifer Anniston  is endorsing it, i saw it and thought hmmm, Maybe i'll try it! But i don't ever buy any drugstore items! Maybe i'll try it on my chest! I didn't think about that!

My gooooodddnessss that is a lot of empties!! *high fives*

I like the organix light oil. I like their blowout cream as well. Works just like Drybar for 1/3 of the price. 

Way to go on using it all. I like  to rotate my shower scents too. 

It's April 1st, so it's March empties time!!! *Happy Dance*

Edit: didn't notice until I posted the photo that HEY- there's crayzeeRN's toe in the bottom left corner!! Smiley Very Happy

Loved/Might Repurchase:

Anastasia Lash Genius- a HG item for me, this is my second, already have backups and am on my third Smiley Happy 

Caudlie Vinexpert Firming Serum- LOVED. Can't decide if I want to purchase this or try one of their other serums. Will probably go in store to try some samples.

Too Faced Better Than Sex- FABULOUS

Tresemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment- was very impressed with this considering the price! Might repurchase after my stash runs out.

Lancome Bi-Facil- Holy Grail.

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish- messy, but does the job and smells SOOOO GOOD.

L'Occitane Precious Eye Balm- HOLY GRAIL. Will definitely be repurchasing, my eyes have never looked so smooth or hydrated. Majorly decreased dark circles and undereye bags.

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner- OH DEAR GOD. My skin has absolutely never looked so clean. This also made trapped pores incredibly easy to get the junk out of. Definitely repurchasing.

Liked:

Paula's Choice Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser

Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes- ok, but I prefer the original.

Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

Nia24 Physical Cleansing Scrub

Dr. Brandt Pores No More x2

Bliss That's Incredi-peel

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Facial Cream

Neutral:

Bamboo Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream- hands down, WEIRDEST PRODUCT EVER. This is not cream. Not even close. It's this weird, fermented apple smelling gritty thick paste. It's supposed to be exfoliating. No idea what possessed someone to name it a cleansing cream.

ELF Eyelid Primer- have had this forever, haven't used it in forever, time for it to GO!

Tarte Lash Primer

Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes- stings eyes (they aren't supposed to touch your eyes, dumb me), but this adds an extra step for me in makeup removal. Didn't really notice any brightening effect.

Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash- bought this a while back before realizing it had apricot stones as its exfoliant. Used this extremely gently and not as an exfoliator.

Hourglass Mineral Primer Veil with SPF- didn't like the white cast it gave to my face

Nia24 Skin Strengthening Complex

Derma E Very Clear Spot Treatment

Hated/Disliked:

HealthySexyHair Conditioner- blech. My hair looked greasy and heavy very quickly after washing. Good riddance.

Boscia Black Luminizing Mask- all this did was wax my face- OW! I think this occasionally caused a whitehead or two as well.

Batiste Dry Shampoo- not the fondest of the smell, really didn't like how white this was on my dark brown hair. Difficult to use.

Murad Essential C Day Moisturizer- caused whiteheads, every time, which is why it isn't really "empty"

Pixi Lip Prime- have had forever, time to get rid of. Product sucks, clumpy.

Dermatologica Daily Microfoliant

Dermatologica Multivitamin Power Firm- ew. Greasy feeling, never actually soaked into my skin, just sat on top.

Sibu Sea Buckthorn Exfoliating Scrub- OUCH. I was gentle and this scrub hurt and caused flaky skin.

good job!!! 

p.s. i LOVE the toe in the corner!

Good work!!! I've been curious about the boscia black mask but from the way you describe it I think I'll pass!

Highlighted

Take my review with a grain of salt and check out the other reviews on Sephora or get a sample before you decide not to!! Skincare is so individualized and I would hate to scare you away from something that might work great for you but not at all for me!

hi I peeped a glance at the wallflower you had an empty of,I love those! My fave one is the sensual amber one from bath & Body Works my other fave scent from bath & body works is twilight woods. Smiley Happy just sharing faves from one bath and body fan to anther.  

also wild honeysuckle is good as well!

and sheer freesia lol

Sensual amber and Wild Honeysuckle are two of my favs too!

It's a 10 Miracle leave-in plus keratin sample

opti fresh replenish

synergy organic and raw (vegan) gingerberry

UD Presssed finishing powder

Tarte eyelash primer

They're Real Mascara

UD primer potion

KVD tattoo liner

Lancome artliner

fakeup concealer

watts up highligher

boscia detoxifying black cleansar

simple protecting light misturizer with spf 15

clean and clear persa gel 10

up AND up cleansing towlettes

I had real bad acne for a while, they just kept coming, but once I went vegan it slowly started clearing up, but I also had the help of the boscia black cleansar and the persa gel. I would recommend these products as they worked for me and I will be repurchasing them again.

I do not recommend the towelettes in this picture, they have alcohol i thought they'd be a dupe for the simple cleansing towlettes but these just burn my skin so much, so no more of that. 

I love this light moisturizer, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and not so heavy, it's oil free as well, i will be repurchasing this.

The fakeup concealer was a hit with me, i used it all up and can't wait to buy the full size, also, the watt's up is a pretty highlighter but I won't be buying it again, since I have the mary loumanizer.

The it's a 10 sample was so great, it leaves a beautiful scent on your hair but it isn't overpowering, my hair also feels so soft, I love it. 

The tarte primer which is the white tube in this picture is awesome! I will be repurchasing this again once I run out of the lancome primer sample I got, which I'm still testing out.

As much as it pains to say this, I will not be repurchasing they're real mascara. I love the silver tube, I think it's so cute but honestly, if I'm going to pay that much for a mascara, I want to be wowed, and this didn't wow me. 

UD primer, it was fine for the 12 bucks I paid for it and it was a decent sized tube that lasted me forever, but I'm going to try and find a primer that makes my eyeshadow pop more. 

KVD tattoo liner - THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL, I always buy another before I ran out.

Lancome artliner, it's very beautiful but the felt tip is not what i'm looking for, i do however recommend it because it's just so pigmented. It's expensive though, I'll only buy it again if I have a discount.

And last but not least. I came across this kambucha drink. Synergy. My favorite flavor is gingerberry. It is gluten free, vegan, and non GMO. That whole bottle is only 35 calories and they only use organic ingredients. It has organic acids, aminos, and electrolytes. "With a unique blend of proprietary probiotics and powerful antioxidants, each bottle is designed to noursih your body from the inside out." 

This was a good find. 

I really want to bust open my It's a 10 now.

Lancome Artliner is one of the few Lancome products I've never owned.  I just never buy liquid liners.

Nice job! The Simple line is really interesting, especially considering the cost! I have really enjoyed their wipes, face wash and eye remover!

Kombucha! That's the first thing I saw. I'm currently drinking the Passionberry Bliss. Mmmmhh it's so good. I like most of the flavors. The green one I'm not too keen on. Hahha going off into a drink review...

Wow ladies, super glad I'm in this thread. I've been doing empties for over a year now and have never actually cut open my tube-type products to see what is left in them-- but after reading this thread today I decided to give it a try. I keep the items you can't recycle traditionally and drop them off at Origins a couple times a year, so I had some of my empties still. Opened three deluxe moisturizer samples- Philosophy Clear Days Ahead, Dr. Jart Ceramadin and Caudalie Sorbet and holy crap- I got enough out of the three of those to probably last a month!! Many thanks to those who talk about cutting open their tubes, never realized the large amount I was wasting!