Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Almost a VIB…a few questions please!

Hi, 

I am so close to being a VIB and it’s been a few years so I have a few questions if you don’t mind. Right now it says I have 30 some dollars to spend to become a VIB BUT I have a return still processing so that dollar amount is going to go up.

I have a question here for current VIB/Rouge members. Is Sephora better with emails going out about point rewards for that month? Embarrassingly enough, I am dangerously close to a point milestone and I am wondering June may hold. Also, I am excited for the Fenty Launch on May 29th! If I achieve status before, then, will there be an early launch for VIB members?

Thank you hopefully what I said makes sense! Appreciate any help or assistance!

Tags:

Re: Almost a VIB…a few questions please!

Hi, @AmyC !  Congratulations on soon becoming a VIB! 😘  New Rewards Bazaar items drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 

I'm Rouge, and the only "early launches" I've seen are "app exclusive."  If you use the app, then you'll have access to any early releases.

I receive emails; don't rely on them to tell you when rewards drop or new launches are available.  It's better to check the Rewards Bazaar yourself and watch for new releases too.

Here are a few threads to subscribe to that will help you track new releases.  There are also many brand-specific threads that you can search for and subscribe to.

2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!! FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!! 

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD 

Thank you both very much!

@AmyC @I know Rouge members get early access and emails for restocks first. 

I do get emails for the new point rewards for the month. Other tiers get it as well. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing