Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

They do combine orders if they are ordered within a half hour. I’ve had my orders combined before. They can only do so much they need to get orders started and out quickly so they can’t really combine orders if they already have another one ready. I always buy when theres promos but if I make multiple orders its not within a reasonable time window to combine orders. I’ve also had orders come from different warehouses and shipping companies so those can’t be combined either. I hate that its one time use online as well but it totally makes sense when people make many orders over the two week time span.

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

@MKem They haven’t said why.  Maybe shipping or some have said samples. If it’s samples, just say none during the event or they randomly choose. Considering they raised the price of flash, I’d lean towards shipping costs. 

I haven’t received anything in the mail about the sale. I also haven’t received emails about it. Apparently Sephora sent a bunch of mask packs out to people as well, and I never received anything.

Interesting. I got my flyer a couple days ago. I’m Rouge but I didn’t get any masks.

@sarahshter, thanks for posting. I haven't received mine...

@sarahshter, thanks for posting. I haven't received mine yet, so that's good to know.

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

@sarahshter  That's correct.  It was also listed that way in BIC at the thread about the changes in rewards.

Active Promo Codes #19

Just used this on an order. Code MODMATTE

ooh I wanna use this one :) thanks for sharing!!

ooh I wanna use this one 🙂 thanks for sharing!!

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

AMETHYST

BED6DB22-31A4-4235-93BD-658B4C8F4740.jpeg

This is one of my favorite go-to shades!

This is one of my favorite go-to shades!

Re: This is one of my favorite go-to shades!

@donnainca same here! The Laura Mercier Caviar sticks are amazingggg

Not a promo code, but figured I'd post it here 🙂

Skincare2x.jpg

I had to call to have my points added for this promo. app...

I had to call to have my points added for this promo. apparently it was a mistake according to the phone rep. I got it via a cell notification plus a banner on the app... sooo...

I'm looking for the banner on the skincare pages (main page, products pages), but I don't see it. I tried the Canada side but still can't find it 😞

Maybe it hasn't been released yet or is it just my browser playing tricks on me - it wouldn't be the first time 😕

@ohheyitscindyk @MikeHoncho I wonder how this translates with the new changes to the BI program? So instead of 1.5x , Rouge will get 2x? Definitely more of a benefit for BIs and VIBs! (not that I'm complaining - 1.5x on everything all the time is nice) 

Also, don't forget about the discount coming up! Personally if the increase in points for Rouge will be 1.5x -> 2x, I'd rather just have 1.5x and wait until the sale! 🙂 

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Yeah I’ll be waiting then. Thanks for the heads Up!

@Llgc what/when is the sale? 

@MikeHoncho there’s a post somewhere in the community that says Aug 24th is when it starts for Rouge, through Sept 3rdi believe? We should get an email soon with our in store barcode which is multi use, and an online one time only code

@MikeHoncho Since it looks like you're Rouge, the event runs Fri 8/24 - Mon 9/3. You can use the promo code YESROUGE once during the sale, but as many times in-store as you want (they should be sending an e-mail with a barcode to use in-store). Also Rouge gets 1.5x the points on everything now (I believe it's already active - if not it should be active soon). Hope this helps! 

Thanks @katkapivarci @Luvstravel for providing the links! I'm horrifically slow at responding 🙂 

@MikeHoncho The Beauty Insider Appreciation Event will run from 8/24 to 9/3. Here is the thread with all the information:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846...

I haven’t received this email yet, but can’t wait. Amorepacific, here i come! Lol
3,650 Replies
testing