Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

@MikeHoncho 8/24 for Rouge 8/30 for VIB

@MikeHoncho 8/24 for Rouge 8/30 for VIB

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

NONIGLOW

80F91CD0-259C-4A23-9378-0FC2A5CBA875.jpeg

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

This can only be redeemed once, like the VIB GWP, for some reason. Just FYI everyone.

i think this was a recycle of a promo they did a while ago.  Earlier in the year I think they did this ( face oil) and a few months ago they did the eye oil.  Does that sound right? I know I have sample sizes of both.  🤔🤔. Nice thing is that it was a decent size, especially since a little goes a long way.  😀

@sarahshter, yes I remember it being offered before. The size is very generous imo for a promo, and it is a great product. ❤️

Screenshot_20180813-082423.png

is this code working for anyone right now? I used it but...

is this code working for anyone right now? I used it but my order was canceled due to inventory. now when I try to use it, it says expired, but it is still in my inbox, so that usually means it's still a good code .. not out of stock and not expired.

Does anyone have a photo of this? Or know approx how many uses it is?

@melomel55Unidentified

There a pic above and another just two posts below (but I've also read that some pics aren't displaying on the app properly, so perhaps you aren't seeing them?)

The size is 10mL/0.3oz...number of uses will depend on how much you use at a time, but I got about three weeks out of a bottle that size with once a day usage IIRC.

Does anyone know size for the sk-ii sample?

@TeeyaG It’s 10ml/ 0.3 oz855EE5DC-2B02-4E5C-8BF6-CDCC7663A8EC.jpeg

Just FYI : When you add it to your cart you can see the size. 

Active Promo Codes #19

New promo for Victor and Rolf sample trio code MAGIC with $25 buy in @Lazybeautybeast

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

New promo code for YSL lipstick mini THATSLUXE note $35 buy in...

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

So worth about $15.

Any idea what shade?

Any idea what shade?

Re: Any idea what shade?

@bookwyrmm YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain trial size in 401 Rouge Vinyle - 0.08 oz/ 2.4 mL. 🙂

I wish you would offer body body care promos.  I know it depends on what your suppliers are offering, but I'd love to try new body oils and lotions, shower gels, cuticle creams, etc.

I 2nd that!!

I agree with you, I wish they would do a greater variety of products. I mean how many red lipsticks do I need? Well, I guess the answer is one more than I already own. But I would love to try other things too!

Not a promo code, but figured I'd post it here.

FoundationMatchBonusPoints.png

I did this last night before seeing this posted and I didn't get that 😞 

3,650 Replies
testing