Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Active Promo Codes #18

Updated 10/12/17

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260#M81806

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

For the list of active point perks, see this thread:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Active-Point-Perks-Rewards-9-The-Bigger-and-Better-Ed...

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-List-2/td-p/2386013

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Makeup:

EDGYLASH

EDGYLASH.jpg

GLOWUP

GLOWUP.JPG

NATURALFX

NATURALFX1.JPGNATURALFX2.JPG

Skincare:

SKINFAB

SKINFAB.jpg

SILKY

SILKY.jpg

EYEBOMB

EYEBOMB.jpg

TIGERGRASS

TIGERGRASS.jpg

EVENSKIN

evenskin.jpg

FLUID

FLUID.jpg

GREATSKIN

GREATSKIN.JPG

MISTYOU

MISTYOU.JPG

GREEKVIB

greekvib.jpg

SHINEFREE

SHINEFREE.jpg

FACENERGY

FACENERGY.JPG

SUPERFOOD

SUPERFOOD 10.12.JPG

Sunscreen/Tanning:

NA

Hair:

HAIRBUTTER

HAIRBUTTER.jpg

VERSATILE

VERSATILE.jpg

CONDITION

CONDITION.jpg

DETANGLE

DETANGLE.jpg

BOSSMOD

BOSSMOD.jpg

GOODHAIR

GOODHAIR.jpg

Fragrances:

Mixed Samples/Sets/Multi-Choice:

10YEARS/SURPRISE

10years A.JPG10years B.JPG

DONEUP

DONEUP 10.12.jpg

YOURGIFT (Selection changes often)

YOURGIFT 10.12.JPG

VIB/Rouge Codes ($35 min; photos above):

GREEKVIB

greekvib.jpg

Miscellaneous: (Free Shipping, Discounts, Makeup bags, Magazines, etc.)

V436CB - VIB 10% off

Recently OOS: LIKEABOSS, REPHAIR, LOWKEY, VINOPERF, MEDISKIN, FABREPAIR, MOISTLOCK, ORANGE, VITAMINC, MATTE4YOU, BEYONDPERF, ELEGANT, IDOLEYES, BAREPRO, CARAMEL, PEACHY, SATINROSE, VIBWISH, UHD4YOU, SUPPLE, TWOSIDES, SUPERBAG, LUXE4YOU, BIGLASH, SPLURGE, MIDNIGHT, MAUVELOUS, EYELIGHT, EYEBOOST, MAD4MATTE, FUSION, BRIGHTENUP, LESSLINES, OILBYE, DAMAGEBYE, HAIRGOALS, AIRDRY, LEAVEIN, FRESHVIB, HBMAG, BROWPOWER, WANDERLUST, CLAY2GO, PRIMEON, BYEPORES, GLAMGLOSS, REDEFINE, CURLBOSS, TRYTHIS

@ohheyitchindyk and @mezzotown88. I was wondering the sam...

@ohheyitchindyk and @mezzotown88. I was wondering the same thing. lol. Thanks for the info. I kind of thought they released it too early bc I hadn't received an email. Last year I remember it hitting the end of Oct ish and lasted until Black Friday ish. I remember bc because it was around for the VIB/Rouge sale.

Re: Active Promo Codes #18

Oh....I see... Thank you... I thought they were out of the sample bags...:)

Anyone else a bit turned off by the foils? I mean, they’re cute and all but to make a purchase of $45 they’re basically giving you regular samples you could normally get with ANY purchase anyways at checkout -_- 

@UpasanaI can't believe you don't have more upvotes and there aren't more comments like this!  $45 for a bag of foil samples?  You've got to be kiiiiiiiiiiiiiding me!

I dont get samples anymore at Sephora so if you spend 50 this seems like a reasonable price for a bunch of samples...and a little bag

Lol 😂 Even though I’m Rouge I try not jump on just any code unless I feel like I’m getting my money’s worth. Ya know? I was hoping for some nice deluxe samples 😞 

So they are all foils- even the lipsticks?

I don't like the ribbon designs on the bags and if they are all foil samples, I'm going to wait and spend my $45 on a promo that I truly want.

YSLUXE

YSLUXE.jpg

Spoiler
YSLUXEShades.jpg

Your can get this one with  ANY PURCHASE from Saks

Gosh, it could be just me but have the buy-ins recently been higher? This one is $35 and the sample bag is $45... and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the bag of cheer just foils? 

@sarahshter Yes, just foils. ☹️  Come on, Sephora. Step it up please. Ulta is sending me coupon codes (current 20% off I've been able to use 4x) and amazing GWP. I prefer Sephora's shipping but either the gifts aren't worth it or out of stock immediately. I miss you, Sephora. 

ALIEN

0.2 oz/6 ml

ALIEN.jpg

This is OOS today Monday - was removed from my order. That's never happened to me before! I'm a little embarrassed at how disappointed I am.

Contact customer service and complain about it since I see the code still works, either they can send that to you, maybe allow u to pick another deluxe item or give you enough points to pick a deluxe item from the reward bazaar.

Don't feel too embarrassed... I'll be extremely disappointed if mine gets cancelled as well, I think I've been waiting like 3 years for this particular mini bottle lol 🙂

I was so happy that I got an email from Sephora today, courtesy of the mystery code fairy! When I went to go use it, the code says it's already been redeemed, and now I'm sad again. I never shared it, or my email, with anyone. So I'm pretty disappointed that I can't place an order now. I tried calling and they said they can place an order for me, which is great, but then I can't check out using PayPal or Ebates. :(((((((( 

Anonymous Insider

what is this mistery code fairy thing?

what is this mistery code fairy thing?

Re: what is this mistery code fairy thing?

@Anonymous It was for the Friends & Family 20% off sale 🙂

I got one as well above five days ago,  I didn't want to brag.  If I don't use it I'll let you know.

Thanks so much! I appreciate the consideration 🙂

image.jpg

testing