cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #18

Updated 10/12/17

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260#M81806

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

For the list of active point perks, see this thread:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Active-Point-Perks-Rewards-9-The-Bigger-and-Better-Ed...

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-List-2/td-p/2386013

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Makeup:

EDGYLASH

EDGYLASH.jpg

GLOWUP

GLOWUP.JPG

NATURALFX

NATURALFX1.JPGNATURALFX2.JPG

Skincare:

SKINFAB

SKINFAB.jpg

SILKY

SILKY.jpg

EYEBOMB

EYEBOMB.jpg

TIGERGRASS

TIGERGRASS.jpg

EVENSKIN

evenskin.jpg

FLUID

FLUID.jpg

GREATSKIN

GREATSKIN.JPG

MISTYOU

MISTYOU.JPG

GREEKVIB

greekvib.jpg

SHINEFREE

SHINEFREE.jpg

FACENERGY

FACENERGY.JPG

SUPERFOOD

SUPERFOOD 10.12.JPG

Sunscreen/Tanning:

NA

Hair:

HAIRBUTTER

HAIRBUTTER.jpg

VERSATILE

VERSATILE.jpg

CONDITION

CONDITION.jpg

DETANGLE

DETANGLE.jpg

BOSSMOD

BOSSMOD.jpg

GOODHAIR

GOODHAIR.jpg

Fragrances:

Mixed Samples/Sets/Multi-Choice:

10YEARS/SURPRISE

10years A.JPG10years B.JPG

DONEUP

DONEUP 10.12.jpg

YOURGIFT (Selection changes often)

YOURGIFT 10.12.JPG

VIB/Rouge Codes ($35 min; photos above):

GREEKVIB

greekvib.jpg

Miscellaneous: (Free Shipping, Discounts, Makeup bags, Magazines, etc.)

V436CB - VIB 10% off

Recently OOS: LIKEABOSS, REPHAIR, LOWKEY, VINOPERF, MEDISKIN, FABREPAIR, MOISTLOCK, ORANGE, VITAMINC, MATTE4YOU, BEYONDPERF, ELEGANT, IDOLEYES, BAREPRO, CARAMEL, PEACHY, SATINROSE, VIBWISH, UHD4YOU, SUPPLE, TWOSIDES, SUPERBAG, LUXE4YOU, BIGLASH, SPLURGE, MIDNIGHT, MAUVELOUS, EYELIGHT, EYEBOOST, MAD4MATTE, FUSION, BRIGHTENUP, LESSLINES, OILBYE, DAMAGEBYE, HAIRGOALS, AIRDRY, LEAVEIN, FRESHVIB, HBMAG, BROWPOWER, WANDERLUST, CLAY2GO, PRIMEON, BYEPORES, GLAMGLOSS, REDEFINE, CURLBOSS, TRYTHIS

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #18

@Titian06 It's not the Posie Tint. It's the Shy Beam. Unless we got different items in the VIB promo set. But the one I got/the one that is pictured in the promo is the Shy Beam Matte Highlighter.

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #18

I think it's a liquid blush meant for really light to light skintones. I tried it, I'm about a MAC NC25, and it was pretty chalky. I think I'll give it away. I do like the powder blush though. 

Re: Active Promo Codes #18

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 9.40.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-21 at 9.37.32 AM.png

After much deliberation I went ahead and placed an order. The samples are worth more than $36 I think. I love Fresh products. Even though I am not excited about this promotion I thought I can have them for travel. I am using the Super 7 complex cream full size currently so it is nice to have a travel size. I tested a sample of instant mask on top of oil once at night. I actually left it overnight not knowing but man that was the softest my skin ever felt. Since then I wanted to buy the full size but it is $92 so kept holding it off so it would be nice to have a travel size of this one too. And then I picked the SPF 15 rose balm as that was the best balm I had last year. Even though I like and use others this so far was the best on my always dry lips.

whoa this is like 3 promos in one. Too bad fresh doesn't work for me.

When I saw this email I got really excited because I thought we were getting the full Monty! Then I read choose 3. Of course lol 😄 I love Fresh, hard to pick just 3!!

@Mcakes I didn't even notice the pick 3, I looked straight at the picture. Well, I don't like Fresh so not an issue for me.

@Mcakes No joke I had the same reaction when I get the email 😂😂 lolol

what a nice bonus! thanks for sharing!!! 😛

Fresh code working for Canada too 🙂

I'm waiting to put an order in but of the promos left nothing excites me right now.  I have so much Fresh stuff... I might have to try out the Cover FX Foundation.   Have I said lately how much I miss the old Beauty Talk?  I feel alone in a mall looking for all my friends that ditched me.  :-(. I'll just keep trying to get used to it. 

@sarahshter I feel the same as. Maybe a sweet promo will come out over the weekend that'll peak our interest. The lost in the mall thing is happening to a lot of us right now. Hang in there hopefully some of the fixes will happen soon. 

@sarahshter Same here, but it's ok, I'll just do some shopping at Nordstrom right now 🙂 Aww I'm still getting used to it myself 😞

Re:  COLORSQUAD -- MUFE Artist Face Color B302 - shimmery peach blush -- it's very pretty but not enough pink for me and perhaps others who like some pink in their peach:

mufe.jpg

Thanks for the pic...that blush looks really tiny 😞 

Thank you for sharing! It looked so pink in the swatches so I passed on it but I actually really like peach blushes so maybe I'll pick this one up after all.  

That looks soooo tiny!  Is it hard to even get your brush in there?

@Madeline7 -- Yes, it is tiny. 

But it's also very pigmented, so you just need a dab, but I did think when I first got it that none of my brushes would fit nicely. I have an old Shu Uemura #20H brush, which has a slant and it does fit, but as I originally said, it's too peach for me anyway.

Thank you for posting. It doesn't look the same pink as they posted.

@kso1225,  

If I haven't thanked you yet, kso1225: Thank you for starting this new promo thread!  This is one of my favorite threads and I wouldn't want to be without it.  It's a little bit of home.  Thanks a bunch! 

PRIMEON is expired

10 Replies
testing