cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #18

Updated 10/12/17

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260#M81806

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

For the list of active point perks, see this thread:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Active-Point-Perks-Rewards-9-The-Bigger-and-Better-Ed...

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-List-2/td-p/2386013

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Makeup:

EDGYLASH

EDGYLASH.jpg

GLOWUP

GLOWUP.JPG

NATURALFX

NATURALFX1.JPGNATURALFX2.JPG

Skincare:

SKINFAB

SKINFAB.jpg

SILKY

SILKY.jpg

EYEBOMB

EYEBOMB.jpg

TIGERGRASS

TIGERGRASS.jpg

EVENSKIN

evenskin.jpg

FLUID

FLUID.jpg

GREATSKIN

GREATSKIN.JPG

MISTYOU

MISTYOU.JPG

GREEKVIB

greekvib.jpg

SHINEFREE

SHINEFREE.jpg

FACENERGY

FACENERGY.JPG

SUPERFOOD

SUPERFOOD 10.12.JPG

Sunscreen/Tanning:

NA

Hair:

HAIRBUTTER

HAIRBUTTER.jpg

VERSATILE

VERSATILE.jpg

CONDITION

CONDITION.jpg

DETANGLE

DETANGLE.jpg

BOSSMOD

BOSSMOD.jpg

GOODHAIR

GOODHAIR.jpg

Fragrances:

Mixed Samples/Sets/Multi-Choice:

10YEARS/SURPRISE

10years A.JPG10years B.JPG

DONEUP

DONEUP 10.12.jpg

YOURGIFT (Selection changes often)

YOURGIFT 10.12.JPG

VIB/Rouge Codes ($35 min; photos above):

GREEKVIB

greekvib.jpg

Miscellaneous: (Free Shipping, Discounts, Makeup bags, Magazines, etc.)

V436CB - VIB 10% off

Recently OOS: LIKEABOSS, REPHAIR, LOWKEY, VINOPERF, MEDISKIN, FABREPAIR, MOISTLOCK, ORANGE, VITAMINC, MATTE4YOU, BEYONDPERF, ELEGANT, IDOLEYES, BAREPRO, CARAMEL, PEACHY, SATINROSE, VIBWISH, UHD4YOU, SUPPLE, TWOSIDES, SUPERBAG, LUXE4YOU, BIGLASH, SPLURGE, MIDNIGHT, MAUVELOUS, EYELIGHT, EYEBOOST, MAD4MATTE, FUSION, BRIGHTENUP, LESSLINES, OILBYE, DAMAGEBYE, HAIRGOALS, AIRDRY, LEAVEIN, FRESHVIB, HBMAG, BROWPOWER, WANDERLUST, CLAY2GO, PRIMEON, BYEPORES, GLAMGLOSS, REDEFINE, CURLBOSS, TRYTHIS

Re: Active Promo Codes #18

BAGOFCHEER is live! Looks like they renamed the bags as well.

BAGOFCHEER.png

Spoiler

https://www.sephora.com/holiday-sample-bag-2017?icid2=bd_bagofcheer_lg_desktop_image_us

Find Your Chill (gray & white stripes):

1. J.One Jelly Pack
  2. Erborian Glow Creme Illuminating Face Cream
  3. Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream
  4. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
  5. Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer
  6. Son & Park Beauty Water
  7. Neogen Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling in Lemon
  8. Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
  9. Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb
  10. Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel
  11. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask
  12. Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Beauty Balm SPF 45

Decorate with Light (black & gray stripes):

1. Urban Decay Vice Special Effects Long-Lasting Water-Resistant Lip Topcoat in Fever, Reverb, Ritual, & White Lie
  2. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment
  3. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer, & Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in shades 150, 220, 340, & 420
  4. Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum
  5. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
  6. Nars Liquid Blush in Orgasm
  7. Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Parfum
  8. Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray
  9. Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Creme (not sure of shades)
  10. Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
  11. Clinique Pep-Start Pout Restoring Night Mask, & Pout Perfecting Balm in Guava
  12. Korres Greek Yoghurt Smoothie Priming Moisturizer

Prep for the Holiday Card (white):

1. Ole Henriksen Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser (not positive, as it's not listed in the details!)
  2. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer, & Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in shades 150, 220, 340, & 420
  3. Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer
  4. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask Trio in Champagne, Natural, & Smashed
  5. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette
  6. Calvin Klein CK2 Eau De Toilette
  7. Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer in Fair, Medium, & Deep Tan
  8. Beautyblender Liquid Blendercleanser
  9. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration
  10. Clinique Pep-Start Double Bubble Purifying Mask
  11. Korres Greek Yoghurt Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
  12. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate 

I got the k-beauty sample bag but only because I wanted t...

I got the k-beauty sample bag but only because I wanted the luxury play! and the stila WW palette. Otherwise the $45 buy in is a little crazy. Was I the only one that didn't read the fine print that you could only get one of the bags? I'm glad I got the one I wanted because I was gonna use it again today and realized I couldn't. 😕

Years ago you could use a code over again but in recent y...

Years ago you could use a code over again but in recent years Sephora doesn't let you.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #18

hey everyone! I got the Decorate with Light bag, but it did not have in the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment nor the Korres Greek Yoghurt Smoothie Priming Moisturizer. Instead I got a sample of Too Faced's Shadow Insurance (anti-crease eye shadow primer) and Hello Fab's Coconut Skin Smoothing Priming Moisturizer.

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #18

Hi @leslienikole! Any chance you ordered from the Canadian Sephora site? If so, that might explain it!

The bags had slightly different contents between the US and Canada, and I know the Canadian version had advertised the Too Faced Shadow Insurance in one of them 🙂 

https://www.sephora.com/holiday-sample-bag-2017?icid2=persistentbanner_holidaypackette_ca_d_102417_i...

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #18

Yes I did! I didn't even realize they'd be different, sorry!

Not a complaint, just a question. Why are lipstick samples typically bright pink?  That seems to be the go to color for samples. Do people buy that many bright pink lipsticks?  I'm just curious as that's not a color I'd select but everyone is different. 

I think Nudes are hard for lots of people; they are so specific. Pink seems to be an easier sell. Red is the other easy one, but they do red all the time. 

@Indy701 too funny! I'm the exact opposite and usually complain that there are too many nude samples. I was thoroughly annoyed that the Tarte lipsticks in the 10years promo were nude, nude, nude, and nude. I can never have too many bright pinks! 😋

@RGbrown That is funny. I'd want the nudes but keep getting pinks. Oh well. At least they are free so I'll just pass to someone who can wear bright pinks. 

$45 for a handful of foil samples is . . . not very impressive.

@ella7,

I'm with you on that!  My sentiments exactly! I can't get excited for a bag a foils, or a buy-in of $45 for a bag of foils.  Maybe if I wanted the empty make-up bag a lot.

I got the now called "Prep for Holiday" bag last week. It...

I got the now called "Prep for Holiday" bag last week. It did not contain the Ole Henriksen sample.

Re: I got the now called "Prep for Holiday" bag last week. It...

@anniechan Thanks for letting us know! Did you just get 11 samples then, or did they substitute something else?

$45 for samples?!?!? I rather wait for VIB Rouge code with $35 purchase to get deluxe size products. 

Sorry for all the edits, the website was being glitchy & it took a bunch of tries for everything to post!

What happened to the $45 buy in sample bags? somehow I'm not seeing those anymore? did someone delete the post? 😞

That is weird I got mine with my order from Thursday, the...

That is weird I got mine with my order from Thursday, the K Beauty bag. It has a nice collection of samples.

K Beauty Bag

K Beauty Bag

Re: K Beauty Bag

@CorgiMommy Thanks for the picture, that's the one I think I'm going to get 🙂 A little disappointed the Son & Park Beauty Water is a foil though!

@mezzotown88 The post was deleted because they haven't gone live yet, but apparently they will go live tomorrow 🙂

934 Replies
testing