cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #18

Updated 10/12/17

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260#M81806

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

For the list of active point perks, see this thread:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Active-Point-Perks-Rewards-9-The-Bigger-and-Better-Ed...

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-List-2/td-p/2386013

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Makeup:

EDGYLASH

EDGYLASH.jpg

GLOWUP

GLOWUP.JPG

NATURALFX

NATURALFX1.JPGNATURALFX2.JPG

Skincare:

SKINFAB

SKINFAB.jpg

SILKY

SILKY.jpg

EYEBOMB

EYEBOMB.jpg

TIGERGRASS

TIGERGRASS.jpg

EVENSKIN

evenskin.jpg

FLUID

FLUID.jpg

GREATSKIN

GREATSKIN.JPG

MISTYOU

MISTYOU.JPG

GREEKVIB

greekvib.jpg

SHINEFREE

SHINEFREE.jpg

FACENERGY

FACENERGY.JPG

SUPERFOOD

SUPERFOOD 10.12.JPG

Sunscreen/Tanning:

NA

Hair:

HAIRBUTTER

HAIRBUTTER.jpg

VERSATILE

VERSATILE.jpg

CONDITION

CONDITION.jpg

DETANGLE

DETANGLE.jpg

BOSSMOD

BOSSMOD.jpg

GOODHAIR

GOODHAIR.jpg

Fragrances:

Mixed Samples/Sets/Multi-Choice:

10YEARS/SURPRISE

10years A.JPG10years B.JPG

DONEUP

DONEUP 10.12.jpg

YOURGIFT (Selection changes often)

YOURGIFT 10.12.JPG

VIB/Rouge Codes ($35 min; photos above):

GREEKVIB

greekvib.jpg

Miscellaneous: (Free Shipping, Discounts, Makeup bags, Magazines, etc.)

V436CB - VIB 10% off

Recently OOS: LIKEABOSS, REPHAIR, LOWKEY, VINOPERF, MEDISKIN, FABREPAIR, MOISTLOCK, ORANGE, VITAMINC, MATTE4YOU, BEYONDPERF, ELEGANT, IDOLEYES, BAREPRO, CARAMEL, PEACHY, SATINROSE, VIBWISH, UHD4YOU, SUPPLE, TWOSIDES, SUPERBAG, LUXE4YOU, BIGLASH, SPLURGE, MIDNIGHT, MAUVELOUS, EYELIGHT, EYEBOOST, MAD4MATTE, FUSION, BRIGHTENUP, LESSLINES, OILBYE, DAMAGEBYE, HAIRGOALS, AIRDRY, LEAVEIN, FRESHVIB, HBMAG, BROWPOWER, WANDERLUST, CLAY2GO, PRIMEON, BYEPORES, GLAMGLOSS, REDEFINE, CURLBOSS, TRYTHIS

new one

new one

Re: Active Promo Codes #18

Alright BIC! The new thread it up and running. Link below or search for "Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)" in the conversations search bar. Hope you like it!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602#M103567

@LazybeautybeastNot to be a debbie downer because the I believe you had good intentions, but it is considered bad etiquette on this board to start a new thread using someone else's idea/ thread title without getting their blessing first.  While your format looks nice it will be difficult to maintain.  You would have to open your photo editing program every time a new promo came up or an old one went out of stock.

I think it's best if we stick to this thread.  Happy Friday everyone!

Cool, thanks everyone!  I didn't know this had already been hashed out.  Thanks for taking over @Lazybeautybeast

I appreciate the feedback @itscarin. It was definitely no...

I appreciate the feedback @itscarin. It was definitely not my intention to steal Kso1225 idea. As the others mentioned, last week kso1225 mentioned she wouldn't be able to maintain the thread and was glad to pass it to someone. I hadn't seen any volunteers so I decided to take it on. I even mentioned I was thinking about it last night before I created the new thread and heard nothing but support. As for the photos, you are right these may take a little time which is why I mentioned in the post that the photos may only be updated weekly but new codes/ OOS will be added daily (that is my goal anyway). As usual, everyone should check the comments for the most update to date info because the BIC beauties are great about providing updates. 😁

@itscarin

Here's a link to kso's post asking for someone else to take over ☺️

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-18/m-p/3443656/highlight/true#M103292

Thank you for posting this link to her response @RGbrown! Getting caught up on BIC after a day or two off is a nightmare lol. 

@RGbrown,

Thanks for posting this link.  I hope more people who didn't see kso1225's request for someone to take over will see this link!

I saw kso1225's original post and am very pleased that @Lazybeautybeast answered the Bat Call to help out the Promo Thread!

@itscarin  @kso1225 did asked someone else to help to take over this thread, and her comments now get push to p4

@Lazybeautybeast is just trying to help to get this thread moving forward.

Anonymous Insider

In case if someone missed Amore Pacific promo VIBFAVES is still working

BICers, I'm thinking about taking over this thread (aka s...

BICers, I'm thinking about taking over this thread (aka starting a new one). I hope to have it up tomorrow. I'm going back through the old comments and verifying old codes. I'll post the link when it's up. If there's any advice on what you want to see, lmk. 😊

RE: BICers, I'm thinking about taking over this thread (aka s...

@Lazybeautybeast Thank you for taking the time to start a new thread

Re: BICers, I'm thinking about taking over this thread (aka s...

@Lazybeautybeast That's so kind of you..Thank you!! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Re: BICers, I'm thinking about taking over this thread (aka s...

Thank you for putting in the time @Lazybeautybeast !

RE: BICers, I'm thinking about taking over this thread (aka s...

Thank you for doing that. May be put the codes and pictures on the top in the original post under spoilers. Right now when you open it on desktop we have to scroll and pass through everything before getting to replies.

Agreed! That's why I'm waiting until tomorrow because I'm...

Agreed! That's why I'm waiting until tomorrow because I'm trying to figure out how to set that up the way I want.

I just put in an order, it let me add the La Mer eye cream (instead of saying out of stock) and about an hour after the order, it says the La Mer portion was cancelled. Shouldn't it have told me that when I tried to order? Now I don't get the sample I wanted and I don't get to substitute it with something else. First order I've put through all year and I'm pretty sad about this. 

Contact customer service and ask if you can have a differ...

Contact customer service and ask if you can have a different promo they might or at least give you points
Anonymous Insider

I had same problm with ALIEN promo, I contacted CS and they helpedme.Maybe you can try too

A new VIB/ROUGE promo for you skincare enthusiasts! Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 12.37.52 PM.png

On a personal note, maybe Sephora could hold out on this stuff and just focus on getting orders out. I'm still waiting on my orders from 6:00am ET Friday the 3rd! 

testing