Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ŽJune is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year ๐Ÿฅ‚: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

RE: Re: RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

@itsfi thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ that Hourglass brush feels as good as it looks! Iโ€™m also liking the ole mask but not as much as my PTR gel masks (esp blue algae), but this has a more reasonable price for a similar consistency.

Re: RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

I have not tried any of these but have heard only good things! You got some great things- so much here Iโ€™d like to try! The cherry lip mask and the watermelon sheet mask both just look delicious, Haha! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‰

Enjoy! @MackyDeanna

Thanks @Shosh85 definitely saving that watermelon mask for a hot day or post beach day, maybe chilled๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ who knows ๐Ÿ˜บ

Re: RE: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

@MackyDeanna Those sparkly invisibobbles are too cute! Let us know how the Briogeo products work out for you. I've been interested in trying out clean hair products lately.

@myumew I was still spell checking and editing my response (posted below) when I dropped my phone on my face & it posted itself ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ lol, sorry for the typos...

Thanks @myumew ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™ll definitely update. First impressions are positive. I want to eat it every time I open the jar- smells like Girl Scouts thin mints, maybe even better. It feels nice during use and I havenโ€™t noticed any irritation or flare ups of my dermatitis/psoriasis (undiagnosed so Iโ€™m guessing). I really only have an issue along the hairline that games my face so I am not using this on my entire head- and I think it would require so much product to do that, that would be a deal and bank-breaker.

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

My spoils from the Jo Malone claw game last week: I purchased the body oil and the cologne was my "prize." So happy to have purchased two of my favorite Jo Malone scents at a great price!

IMG_20180623_140726.jpg

You really scored, @MlleCC!  Congratulations!

What an amazing prize!   Enjoy! @MlleCC โค๏ธ

What a great prize @MlleCC!  It always puts a smile on my face to see that Jo Malone packaging - the bag, the boxes with the ribbon, etc. ๐Ÿ™‚  Enjoy your beautiful scents.

What a great deal!! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ @MlleCC

A steal, love it @MlleCC !!

Awesome @MlleCC great purchase and surprise 

That is fabulous @MlleCC!! What a fun game that seems to be very beneficial for you ๐Ÿ˜ Have you tried this dry body oil in the past? Iโ€™d love to know if it feels moisturizing for your skin โ˜บ๏ธ

Photo on 6-24-18 at 7.26 AM.jpg

Sorry for the very janky pic.  This is the b-glowing GWP.  (It's still available if anyone's interested.)  I've read that there was a $20 bounce back coupon included.  I have no idea what that is, but I didn't see any coupons in my GWP bag.

Did anyone else get this GWP and the coupon?  Has anyone received a "bounce back" coupon from b-glowing before?  Any hints on what they look like?!

Great GWP, @itscarin!

@itscarin  It's supposed to be an e-certificate, so it will be sent to our email.  My order didn't arrive yet, but I'd better be careful not to delete any b-glowing emails, so thanks for the warning!

@Ispend2much6 I've looked through my spam folder and deleted emails and regular emails and I can't find the darn thing!  I put in a help ticket to customer support over the weekend.  Hopefully they can resend or something.

@itscarin  I don't know their policy, but Bloomingdale's waits for six weeks to send out their giftcards to make sure you don't return anything before the return date cut-off and get the giftcard for free.  Hopefully B-glowing doesn't do that.

@Ispend2much6 I didn't know Bloomingdale's did that.  Thanks for the context!

Awesome GWP, @itscarin! โค๏ธ

1,212 Replies
testing