Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ŽJune is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year ๐Ÿฅ‚: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Pretty ABH colors, @ElleElleG!

Perfect addition to my other ABH singles @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Happy belated birthday @ElleElleG! Looks like you bought a great selection of items to help you celebrate.

Thank you @Aaliaa !!

Squeaking in under the wire for June... I'm posting this one because I made platinum at Ulta today, confirming that my beauty habit is a tad excessive by muggle standards. Thankfully I have you all to talk to ๐Ÿ˜‚

This is my first Too Faced palette, believe it or not... but the 50%-off sale plus my 20% coupon made it a now-or-never thing. The cashier was goofily excited for me because I got the last Bon Bon in the store and they're sold out online.

IMG_20180629_220924.jpg

Chocolate Bon Bon is a great palette, @fieldsofclover!

Just recently saw Too Faced palettes at Tjmaxx. One being...

Just recently saw Too Faced palettes at Tjmaxx. One being the bon bon palette, the other was the smaller all matte. So if you like it be on the look out @fieldsofclover

@fieldsofclover,

Coincidentally, I just became Platinum with the purchase of the same Bon Bon Palette! 

Muggle standards, I love it!  โค๏ธ

@fieldsofclover

Never ever ever in a million years would I have seen this coming ๐Ÿ˜Screenshot_20180701-015520.png

@RGbrown They just know somehow. I think of it as paying protection to the beauty mafia a few times a year.

Edit: you're a double boss now! ๐Ÿ˜ฎใŠ—๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

@fieldsofclover

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

And huh, I wonder when that happened? It seems Sephora "fixed" the false notification problem by simply turning them off for promotions ๐Ÿ™„

@fieldsofclover Thatโ€™s a really good deal! Good for you! And the timing is perfect!

50% off AND an additional 20%, not to mention accumulating points I consider that a steal @fieldsofclover !

@ElleElleG Seriously! I got a $50 palette for just under $20... I think I set a new personal record.

(Hat tip to @itscarin, whose major score put it on my radar to begin with ๐ŸŽฉ)

@fieldsofclover I hope you like it!  

There is something very satisfying about the drying stand. @fieldsofclover

@Aaliaa It's really well-designed ๐Ÿ“โค๏ธ It's been on my wishlist for six months, I was just patiently waiting for a coupon I could use on it... it's normally $25 US ๐Ÿคฆ But I really needed to remove every perceived barrier to using my Mia daily and storage has been a major hangup until now.

I agree, I find that sometimes it is an issue for me too. Thanks for sharing! @fieldsofclover

Great deal on your Bon Bon palette, @fieldsofclover!  I love the Perricone No Eyeshadow Eyeshadow, too!

@curlychiquita The Perricone wasn't on my radar at all until a couple weeks ago, but I think it's going to be a keeper!

The Bon Bon was totally unnecessary but i think it will be fun... I realized I didn't even own any regular neutral palettes so it seemed like a good idea.

I didn't know Clarisonic made a lounge chair for the Mia!  ๐Ÿ™‚  Enjoy your haul (and the freebies you will get for being Diamond.)

23 Replies
testing