Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What’d You Buy? VIB Sale Spring 2018

I always like seeing people’s “tallies” during the sales of what they’ve just ordered. What have you ordered so far? I put in two separate orders because one was an aerosol that would slow down shipping. Heaven forbid! I also spent the rest of my points. I only have six measly points left. I used to be a severe points hoarder and had almost 10k saved at one time. It’s so weird seeing a single digit. Anyway, here are my orders so far:

Order #1D01DB113-B670-43BA-8D20-0D3E03347148.png

E88D9776-BC93-4504-ACAD-572C136E2574.png

Two Pat McGrath lipsticks (my first) and a mini size of a Boscia matte primer. 

Order #2

91A4A4A0-FE6D-485F-9DE6-8C8B9B7997F1.png

0CCDBBDE-ED15-42B8-A169-F6BF493A8A91.png

Sephora Perfection Mist Nude Glow - I have no idea how this will work but it looks pretty cool. You spray it on and it makes you look young and dewy. I’m in!!!

Re: What’d You Buy? VIB Sale Spring 2018

I finally made it to an actual store today and got more Drunk Elephant and Fenty.  I’m really loving Fenty more and more.  I also got matched for a foundation sample which I forgot about. Went to a gala, came home, and then noticed the three different shades of foundation on my neck. 😂 

@Indy701,

Thanks for the funny story!  Comic relief is always welcome!

@tsavorite I had to share with people who would understand. My SO is colorblind so he didn’t notice at all. Luckily it was for the humane society so most were distracted by the dogs there. 

@Indy701,

True!  The dogs would totally distract me!   🙂

Ah, well, @Indy701!  You still had fun getting matched!  I'm glad you found one!

I actually went in store for this haul! Then I went next door and blew over $200 at Lush. 🙈 So I'm buzzing pretty hard on my retail high now rofl. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light, YSL Gold Mascara (that's a practical purchase, right?), UD Vice lipstick in Heat, which I've been wanting forever and totally unable to find. I bought the LAST one they had! Smashbox x Vlada Petal Metal highlighter in Rosemantic, and a big fluffy fan brush because I have 7 billion highlighters and didn't have a fan brush! I also desperately want the TF shimmer oil but I couldn't bring myself to drop ANOTHER $175 CAD.

Anonymous Insider

RE: What’d You Buy? VIB Sale Spring 2018

How’s the TF body oil? I was deciding btw the Nars monoi and TF, but the Nars one has more of a tanned hue in it, so I got that one instead of the TF. Still attempting tho cuz it looks so gorgeous!

Great haul! I love that brush, I use it for my Prisme Libre and lighter powders, it’s a winner! @CheekyKeek

I love the sale products you picked out, @CheekyKeek!  The Smashbox x Vlada Petal Metal highlighter looks like it will be amazing!

@CheekyKeek That Sephora fan brush looks amazing! Congrats on snagging such great things 🙂

So directly following spring sales I’m on a no buy until July😭🤦🏻‍♀️😁💀 but I’m super happy with my purchases! I’m pretty happy that I purchased when I did too bc a few of the items are oos at this point! Also the last pic I decided that the gwp was worth the $5 I woulda saved!

Re: RE: What’d You Buy? VIB Sale Spring 2018

Wow, fantastic, @SAlyFitz!  I love that you bought the Kat Von D purple brow pomade.  That is going to look awesome!

RE: Re: RE: What’d You Buy? VIB Sale Spring 2018

Thanks! I’m So exited for it! Of course I already have some back ups of brow products to use up before getting a mainstream color to match my current brows but I have the IGK purple spray in color and I’m exited to have the brows match!!

I just prefer to shop in store, I like to purchase my makeup then play with it. Something about mail order just doesn’t feel the same. J CP’s gift in store a lot so I still get a gift with purchase and sometimes ebates will give cash back on in store purchases too.

Nice haul! Part of me feels slightly guilty on how much I got/spent, but then I remember it is my birthday month and I had gift cards 🙈 my first order had: hourglass foundation, Tom Ford traceless foundation, Tatcha violet c radiance mask, Tatcha silk canvas primer, antonym blush is peach, hourglass veil mineral primer (repurchase/backup), Bite beauty agave lip balm (repurchase/backup), and lastly the Kevyn Aucoin Face Forward book. The second time I went in store to 1. Get e new shade in the hourglass foundation (I accidentally got way too dark of a shade), then I also bought the Dior Airflash foundation that has been in my wishlist for like 2 years now! The other items in the pic with the Dior foundation were from either a month before the sale, or I got them at Ulta because I had my birthday coupons there and a gift card there, but the items you can get at Sephora. Sorry for the spelling errors, for some reason it won’t let me go back up an edit, it starts typing down at the bottom even though I was on the area that needed to be fixed...

Happy birthday month, @MM20!  Enjoy your great products! I haven't read Kevyn Aucoin's book, but I should!

RE: Re: RE: What’d You Buy? VIB Sale Spring 2018

Thank you!! I have heard really great things about the book, so I am excited.

only 2 sets

Those look so nice.

@starsandbucks I placed my first order of the weekend today (I went in-store last week and had two online orders last week).  I stocked up on some Living Proof Humidity Shield

I'm really thinking about getting the FAB Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask

Ended up getting Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask instead of the FAB

177 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos57
  • E88D9776-BC93-4504-ACAD-572C136E2574.png
  • D01DB113-B670-43BA-8D20-0D3E03347148.png
  • 0CCDBBDE-ED15-42B8-A169-F6BF493A8A91.png
  • 91A4A4A0-FE6D-485F-9DE6-8C8B9B7997F1.png
  • VIB-Spring18.PNG
  • Bought this morning and it shipped already!
  • Bought in store today to get the card case- Uber cute!
  • Sale1.png
  • 11859B4D-2152-418F-B1AA-2EDD5021DDE1.png
  • FE2A6D7D-E80E-4D1C-A907-938BA1305461.png
  • BC121CB0-A59E-4464-B08F-A54A51756642.png
  • 556B6680-8CE8-40DE-9378-C2911776A029.png
testing