Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

What’d You Buy? VIB Sale Spring 2018

I always like seeing people’s “tallies” during the sales of what they’ve just ordered. What have you ordered so far? I put in two separate orders because one was an aerosol that would slow down shipping. Heaven forbid! I also spent the rest of my points. I only have six measly points left. I used to be a severe points hoarder and had almost 10k saved at one time. It’s so weird seeing a single digit. Anyway, here are my orders so far:

Order #1D01DB113-B670-43BA-8D20-0D3E03347148.png

E88D9776-BC93-4504-ACAD-572C136E2574.png

Two Pat McGrath lipsticks (my first) and a mini size of a Boscia matte primer. 

Order #2

91A4A4A0-FE6D-485F-9DE6-8C8B9B7997F1.png

0CCDBBDE-ED15-42B8-A169-F6BF493A8A91.png

Sephora Perfection Mist Nude Glow - I have no idea how this will work but it looks pretty cool. You spray it on and it makes you look young and dewy. I’m in!!!

Re: What’d You Buy? VIB Sale Spring 2018

Nice highlighter 

Enjoy your Smashbox x Vlada highlighter, @lmi82!

Nice job redeeming points, and I think you will love the PMG. I love the Sephora nude mist so much. It’s like a glowy highlight, no shimmer or sparkle. Perfect especially for drier skin, it makes me look young and fresh (at least I think). Oh, and it doesn’t mess with foundation underneath like some some cream highlighters. @starsandbucks

Can’t wait for mail this week! I ordered a new Ren face moisturizer to try in hopes that it’s strong enough for my dry skin, a blue colour reviving shampoo to help with the brassy/red tones in my brunette hair, a protein/leave in treatment by Alterna that I’ve had my eyes on for a while, the new KVD brow pencil 😍😍 and I’m finally taking a break from Hangover by Too Faced to give her primer a chance as well! I originally wasn’t going to order Olaplex but I did a treatment and realized I’ll be out soon, my hair has been LOVING it and is finally growing past the length it was “stuck” at so I’m keeping up with treatments! 😄 Cheers BIC babes 😘 enjoy your hauls!!58F2178C-9245-4922-B6DB-1A4B7B5B6AD8.jpeg

E3C7A101-E5A6-403A-8863-B54EFDD06A3D.jpeg

You got a great selection of makeup, skincare, & haircare, @bakeamuffin!  Enjoy everything!

That REN vita mineral emollient cream is a HG for me, I hope you love it! I know of nothing else that works like it when my skin gets super dry! But Sephora doesn’t sell it anymore in USA and I haven’t gotten a restock from ren direct yet. It’s thick but cooling and so comforting. @bakeamuffin

@sister13 that’s music to my ears! I have pretty dry skin so I need something to give it some love 💕 That really stinks that it isn’t available anymore to you! It’s frustrating when great products aren’t easily accessible. I think Ren is based in the UK, is that correct? 

@bakeamuffin If that REN moisturizer isn’t enough for you, I would recommend the V-Cense night cream. It’s the most emollient moisturizer in their line. 

Now I might have to try THAT one! @Beadshopgirl

It’s such a good one @sister13! I love the smell from the frankincense. 

Thank you for the recommendation @Beadshopgirl! I’ve been thinking about getting that one so this mya just be the push I needed 😄

It’s really good @bakeamuffin! I’ve been using it for over 10 years, although it used to have a different name. There’s also a day cream version, but I didn’t find that one enough for my super dry skin. 

I have a VIB Spring Sale Nightmare to tell.  And Sephora saved the day for me.  I ordered my stuff on Friday morning, first thing and ensured I selected the slowest delivery option as I was going to be out of town.  Unfortunately, my packaged arrived while I was out and I received a voicemail from the local police department informing me they had found a package that looked like it had been stolen and was opened with my name on it.  Yes, it was my order (close to $300 of product).  I couldn't believe it as I've order items in the past and never had any packages stolen from my front door, but then again, they were never left there overnight or for days.  I'd always get home and find them there.

It took me a few days to get the courage to call Sephora to let them know of the incident and fortunately the representative was able to provide a full refund. Thank you Sephora!!!  I was able to repurchase almost all the items I had originally ordered except for a Caudalie Radiance Serum Value set because that was sold out.  This time though and moving forward all packages are being sent to my place of work.  Watch out for package thieves!

Again, thank you Sephora for being thoughtful, kind and saving my day.  #customerserviceatitsbest

So here's what I'll be getting in a few days:

• Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum
  • Korres Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum
  • Fresh Black Tea Instant Pewrfecting Mask

Awesome sauce

Gosh, I'm glad that worked out, @b3autygrl

So sorry that happened to you @b3autygrl, but what a great outcome!!! Glad you got almost everything re-ordered!

It's absolutely terrible that the original package was stolen, but it's nice to hear that Sephora had no problem getting you refunded quickly! 

Oh my gosh @b3autygrl I’m sorry that happened to you! It’s so awesome that Sephora has such great customer service and they were able to help rectify the situation!

Yes @bakeamuffin they definitely went above and beyond for me and I really appreciate it.  

Anonymous Insider

RE: What’d You Buy? VIB Sale Spring 2018

🙈🙊

Re: RE: What’d You Buy? VIB Sale Spring 2018

Fantastic makeup choices, @Anonymous

Conversation Stats
Photos57
  • E88D9776-BC93-4504-ACAD-572C136E2574.png
  • D01DB113-B670-43BA-8D20-0D3E03347148.png
  • 0CCDBBDE-ED15-42B8-A169-F6BF493A8A91.png
  • 91A4A4A0-FE6D-485F-9DE6-8C8B9B7997F1.png
  • VIB-Spring18.PNG
  • Bought this morning and it shipped already!
  • Bought in store today to get the card case- Uber cute!
  • Sale1.png
  • 11859B4D-2152-418F-B1AA-2EDD5021DDE1.png
  • FE2A6D7D-E80E-4D1C-A907-938BA1305461.png
  • BC121CB0-A59E-4464-B08F-A54A51756642.png
  • 556B6680-8CE8-40DE-9378-C2911776A029.png
testing