Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Take My Breathe Away...May 2021 Hauls

Happy birthday to all the sweet May babies!! 

Happy Mother's day to all the fabulous mommas!! 💐

Please post your breathtaking May hauls here 🌈😊

353812-Goodbye-April-And-Hello-May-Gif.gif

giphy-2.gif

giphy-3.gif

Re: Take My Breathe Away...May 2021 Hauls

Yeah, I realize it's June 1st but let's just say that I'm "fashionably late" in posting for May 😁.

20210601_183212.jpg

The more I use the Playa conditioner, the more I like it and I can see myself buying the matching shampoo to go with it.  The Briogeo duo are also working really well for me!  TBH, a lot of Briogeo products don't usually work out for me that well but my hair seems to like these.

20210601_183436.jpg

Caudalie makes products that generally work well for me and now my Mom--who has EXTREMELY sensitive and reactive skin--has switched over to primarily Caudalie in her routine after I gave her a moisturizer to try out several months back.  I actually got the Sorbet for her and I'm keeping the SOS for myself.  The Elta MD is going to be something that I primarily use when my skin is feeling a little stressed or overly dried out although I haven't tried it yet--I was waiting to finish up another serum first.  And I blame @itsfi for the TJ's Watermelon Mist (thanks, girl!).  I fell in love with it last summer and if it hadn't been for her I wouldn't have known that it made a comeback again this year.

20210601_184025.jpg

A smattering of samples/GWPs and I got a backup of my Winter shade as well as my Summer shade in the HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick because it's been my favorite since I tried it a couple months ago.  And I finally ordered the Em Cosmetics Lip Cushions after stalling on them for awhile!  I'm late to the party on those, lol.

Love the hauls, @CookieGirl1! I'm glad you found that the Caudalie products work well for you and your mom.

@CookieGirl1 fantastic haul!! Caudalie is a great brand, glad it's working for your mom 😊

Thanks, @lmaster!  

Yaaay on the TJ watermelon mist @CookieGirl1🍉 I'll take the blame! 😂 So happy you were able to pick one up - it smells so good and will be great for the warmer months. Oooh, I spy blue nail polish. I know you were on the hunt for a particular blue shade a while back; hope this one comes close to what you were looking for, or is even better! 💅

guilty as charged.gif

@itsfi thanks again for the heads up on the mist.  I might have a few of them now 😉. And I'm impressed that you remembered that I was on the hunt for a blue polish! The Essie one didn't quite hit the mark for me BUT I found one from China Glaze (forgot to post a pic of that one--oops!) from this years' summer collection and it's almost exactly what I wanted. 💙

@CookieGirl1 Great haul.  Love Caudalie and the SOS line.  Keep the packaging because you can redeem them online for points which can get you free product.

@SportyGirly125 I didn't know that! Thanks. 

@CookieGirl1 The box the Caudalie products come in have a code to enter on their site.

@CookieGirl1   Is that the Briogeo mango and cherry scent?  How is it?

@Ispend2much6 yup! I actually really like them both. I don't use the shampoo everyday because I think that it would be slightly drying with overly repeated use but it does a really good job of almost having a detoxifying effect and removing product build-up from my hair so I'm okay with using it two to three times a week. The conditioner is fabulous! It adds back moisture and hydration to combat the slightly drying effect of the shampoo.  They both smell great, although slightly different than I was actually expecting - - it's almost like a tart cherry-mango scent rather than an overly sweet cherry but I like it :-).

@CookieGirl1  Great info- thanks!  I agree that the shampoo can be a little drying.  Please, oh please, try their Be Kind co-wash sometime if you need a gentle, moisturizing hair cleanser.

@Ispend2much6 funny you mention that! You're the third or fourth person that has talked about liking the co-wash lately and previously it wasn't even on my radar. 

@CookieGirl1   It was an impulse, blind buy for me with Ulta points.  One of the best risks I've taken. 🙂

@CookieGirl1 Ooh nice haul!!

@Samtian thank you!

Ulta haul

42DD3EBE-9925-4D16-A2EA-9784CE2426E8.jpeg

218B5062-8F41-4885-9C72-8167ED78BCEF.jpeg

Ohhhhh that blush palette!!!! @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster It's so pretty in person.

@SportyGirly125 The palette looks so much nicer IRL than in the promo pics :).  Those colors will look gorgeous on you!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos151
  • 353812-Goodbye-April-And-Hello-May-Gif.gif
  • giphy-2.gif
  • giphy-3.gif
  • 6EED4AA3-7F89-4A47-9F80-32CDD53E718A.png
  • 5.1.2021 Sephora.jpg
  • 5.1.2021 Glow Recipe.jpg
  • DDC5898E-CBBA-4D22-826E-F7FC65172411.jpeg
  • E5096B01-43E9-4FA0-9C98-A0768BE51C98.jpeg
  • 88CA87BE-2FEF-46C3-9E26-5195EF0518E1.jpeg
  • 99F61178-9045-4668-BE23-23C919FFC4E2.jpeg
  • FB63058D-8AA2-44E6-B5A8-27C3EAF60A76.jpeg
  • AAC1F201-F280-4900-9ADB-C2F0275EB301.jpeg
  • Now I wonder how many $100 Rouge Rewards I've gotten so far. Might have to tally that sometime.
  • Photo taken in warm bathroom lighting. Blushes & NARS tinted moisturizer are blended out on the left side of each swatch.
  • Almost reminds me of one of the PMG Lip Fetish Balm shades... I should do some swatch comparisons. :D
testing