Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Thanks so much @JaneanBT!  Like you, candles are on my list every year!  ❤️  I've purchased the other Nest LE holiday candles before and love how they make the room smell like the holidays!  I'm excited to pick up the sugar cookie scented one, but I wonder if it'll make me hungry for cookies.  😉  hahaha!  I mean, I'm pretty sure I would want cookies without the candle burning but man, if my house smells like yummy, fresh out of the oven cookies ...  😉 

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

@itsfi, great selections!  The Nest candle sounds really lovely - I'm going to look into it now.

Nest has 3 limited edition holiday candles @curlychiquita! I've picked up one every year and this year, it'll be the sugar cookie candle!  FYI, they also make a pumpkin chai candle that smells delicious!  😉 

@itsfi

I don't think Sephora will have them for the sale but I can't wait to get my hands on the liquidless diffuser in pumpkin chai! I got the email from Nest about that collection coming back and I've been stalking some websites to see if they have them available lol

@mganeshaly The diffuser is now available at Sephora online - NEST - Pumpkin Chai Reed Diffuser 🎃 ️ 

Oooh, I have been contemplating replacing my Shiseido with the Surratt, @itsfi. Based on what I have researched, the curve is exceptional, resulting in more uplifted lashes all around. Will be fun to see what you decide!

oooh, @eshoe a more lifted curl with the Surratt curler?!  That sounds amazing!  I read that it's flatter and a tad wider than the Shiseido so I'll be interested to see if it catches all my lashes.  I'll let you know how it goes. I have a feeling I will love the Surratt Relevee - wish it came with an extra cushion.

I wish I could recall where I read it, @itsfi-I will let you know😊. I’m surprised there isn’t a replacement cushion. Have you tried the Shu Uemera? When I bought my Shiseido a while back it was between the 2. I am very happy with it, but always curious about other brands.

@eshoe  My first eyelash curler was a Shu Uemura one, a loooong time ago - I think it was when Shu Uemura had a storefront and counters here. I tried several other lash curlers after that, including Kevyn Aucoin before Shiseido, which I've used for a while now.  I'm the same as you - love my Shiseido curler, just wanting to see what else was out there that might work as well or better.  😉 

@itsfi@eshoe  I have both the Shiseido and Surratt curler and love them both. They are pretty much the same except I find the Surratt a tad heavier, more comfortable to hold (the holes for your fingers are better) and the rubber inside just a little bigger... but barely.

The fact that the rubber is slightly larger means it might be less apt to pinch, @veronika23? I’ve been pinching myself more lately with my Shiseido and have no idea why. I like the sound of an easier to hold (and heftier) handle, for sure. Curious to see what you think, @itsfi

yes possibly @eshoe 🙂  And yeah I really like that it's more comfortable to hold!

Thank you @veronika23. I'm definitely going to get the Surratt during the sale now - will let you know what I think about it vis-a-vis the Shiseido curler @eshoe!

Can't wait to know what you think @itsfi! 🙂

Will be sure to tag you and @eshoe @veronika23 after I have a chance to try it out. I'm even more excited about the sale now.  😉 

Awesome @itsfi! I'm actually not so excited about the sale anymore... I'm more like meh 😄

This is my HOPEFUL wish list. My actual purchases will probably be pared down quite a bit because I don’t see myself actually spending this much without feeling guilty. I love seeing everyone’s lists. They definitely make it hard not to add some things on my own list!! 👀

C025F8E8-A43F-4B04-9ABD-137C4CE497CF.jpeg

FEE004D3-4598-4135-845C-01CCDC97A33D.jpeg

64FDD4FD-F3C2-4441-ACAC-B4082917BE29.jpeg

A304E29B-8F35-40C7-8399-0156A5BFBE3C.jpeg

@ParrotTulips I love all the colours of the new Urban Decay lip mousse. I would be so tempted if I wasn’t already so overstocked in lip products 😅 I hope you enjoy yours!!

I agree! I had a hard time picking just one color!

@ParrotTulips,

I love the anything Sol De Janiero especially if it smells like Bum Bum Cream! You gonna smell so good! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I love the Bum Bum Cream too! I hope the body wash will help that scent last even longer.

1 Reply
testing