Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

With the upcoming Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018 what is everyone getting??? Show me your wish list!!!

Image result for shopping gif

Image result for shopping gif

Here's the Q&A page for those who are looking?:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

Yes, yes I probably would @angel7594 ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Re: Shopping List - What are you getting for the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 2018

I thought so, my friend. ๐Ÿ˜„ โค๏ธ @Mcakes

I have been waiting to see this thread! 

I have 1 item that I would be ecstatic to take home from the fall sale. I have been saving ebates, befrugal, and even picked up a Sephora GC at a discount from my grocery store ๐Ÿ˜‚ in preparation for November.Surratt Artistique Face BrushSurratt Artistique Face Brush

If this is all I buy, it will be a very successful fall haul.

@eshoe Ooo that's such a magical looking brush! If you do get it I demand (politely ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) a photo shoot starring it!! ๐Ÿ˜„   

The packaging on these brushes is so very beautiful, @Llgc. I will be happy to stage a photo shoot ๐Ÿ˜

Looking forward to it @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@eshoe - that brush is gorgeous!  It looks like it would go well with the Mac Mirage Noir collection packaging! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Checking that out now, @Milou07! Thanks for the tip;)

The brush looks beautiful @eshoe! โค๏ธ

And now we get a beauty event in September!?!? I don't have to wait 3 more months!!! YAY, @angel7594!!!

Ohhhh very pretty @eshoe!!!

This would be lovely, @eshoe!

Some of these are things I actually need while some I dont, and Im trying to keep my list to mostly things I need! This is all Im getting unless the Armani neo nude collection comes to sephora ๐Ÿ™‚ oh and I also want to add on Bite Virgo!! My birthday is on August 28 so this is perfect timing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜2D7B257F-555D-43A7-A3B5-4BB22E22D077.png

DB03C233-5CE7-41EE-ADAB-A0C0BA39ADEB.png

It's your birthday month, if there's one time to treat yo'self and get some of the things you don't need need... it's now. I'm thinking about some Kiliam too.

Great list @sabrinas. Iโ€™ll be getting some Kilian too! 

@sabrinas Wahoo!  My bday is 8/30. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@itscarin Iโ€™m one day after you! Mine is 8/31 ๐Ÿ˜˜

i'm so giddy about this i don't even know where to start my list!! LOL

Hahaha, Don't judge me but I was bored and wanting to partake in some retail therapy last week so instead of spending money I created a shopping list for the November Sale. I'm definitely not picking up all of these things, the $800 price tag and all but I'm going to whittle this list down (and avoid adding any extras). The next few weeks are going to be really interesting but since September is my birthday month I think I can justify at-least a few of these purchases!

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 10.54.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 10.54.49 AM.png

Happy Shopping!

FYI I donโ€™t know if youโ€™re a fabfitfun subscriber but that Brogieo (spelling??) milk spray is an add-on item, i think itโ€™s nine dollars. 

Yaaaas!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ No judgement, only respect! ๐Ÿ˜‰ @Aaliaa

9 Replies
testing