Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that it’s never too early to start building that basket, and if you’re looking for some shopping inspiration, you’ve come to the ultimate place! 🤩

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe you’re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social – it’s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! 🛍

If you’re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, don’t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

I’ve heard that the rare beauty blush doesn’t have lasting power. How did it pan out?

IMG_4265.jpeg

I placed one final order at the last hour with my cute little 15% off for the Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Damage Repair Hair Mask Treatment 3.3 oz/ 100 mL. I know my hair needs more moisture and TLC so I was happy to take advantage of the discount for a mask I love!

Putting my Gucci items together for the Gucci Thread made me realize I don’t have any Gucci lipsticks! So, I debated and added the LE Gucci Glow & Care Shine Lipstick They Met in Argentina and the Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum Rollerball & Mascara Set since I wanted the mascara and the rollerball was just a bit more. 

@WinglessOne I want some others but this LE lipstick packaging spoke to me! 

Hoping for fast shipping, though it’ll go ground bc of the perfume. 💕💕💕

Now this is a really lovely final sale order, these products look stunning! I hope they fit in perfectly with your collection @sister13 😊

@sister13  That is a mighty fine looking lippie. I’ll have to check back in and see how it works out for you. I can’t go back on my word and place another order 😂

Alright the final few hours of the sale made me get FOMO for the first time in a long time. Needless to say, I placed one more order 🤓

WFH has made me get into tinted moisturizers and BB creams more than foundations so I’ll be trying out a couple to add to my collection.

The Tatcha and the Gucci are not new for me but still exciting to open once they arrive 💁🏼‍♀️

5C39B314-3029-4A53-88B3-8AE2CE95AAE2.jpeg

402252B4-F3BA-4F63-B9C4-277C563A22C2.jpeg

7C2E9F09-57E3-49B4-9B35-791A2C219329.jpeg

Nice second haul, @gonerogue!

Fabulous haul @gonerogue ! You picked out such great items! 😊

I’ve been so curious about the JVN products, the heat protective heat serum sounds especially great!

@gonerogue I really have enjoyed both the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer as well as the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer so I hope you love what you got!

Lovely!!! That DW Sheer is so nice! Enjoy! 

@gonerogue 

@sister13 Is it?? Hope it’s just like my DW but not as full coverage 🤞🏻I’ll post a look with it once I get it 🙂

Yes, more lightweight! Hopefully you love everything! @gonerogue 

What’s your favourite MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush  shade?! I ordered cheeky, but I don’t love the shade, almost blends as the same shade as my skin, or looks like my skin is reddish. I’ve heard such good things about this blush, that I want to give it another chance I think.

@aimes10  My favorites are Stockholm and Beverly Hills.

IMG_4191.jpeg

 I finally placed an order but I opted to redeem a promo item instead of the 10% discount for insiders; this order tipped me into VIB so I’m considering ordering a couple more items today with the 15% discount ☺️  

I’m really looking forward to the Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Hair Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL, it’s going to be so great to combat the hot, dry summers and harsh UV rays while also helping to nourish my hair.

The rose hip seed oil is something I hadn’t towed before but I was listening to a Fat Mascara episode and someone mentioned how much they love this oil, it’s been sitting in my cart forever so I finally went for it. I’ve been liking the The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Hemi-Squalane 1 oz/ 30 mL oil so it’ll be fun to see how the The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL differs. 

I hope you like your new goodies @bakeamuffin 

I like the The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL I mix a few drops into my body lotion, or a drop or two at the end of my night skin care to finish off my routine 😄 

I love the scent on Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Frizz Reduction & Heat Protection Hair Oil it smells like sugar 🤩 in a sweet almost carmel way? Yum!

@CynthieLu I adore that about this hair oil, I’ve never had it myself but my stylist uses it in the salon and it’s amazing. Finally bit the bullet and strayed from my $22 Verb oils lol 

I love hearing about how you use the rose oil, you’re giving me such great ideas! Our climate is pretty dry so I need all the extra help creating soft bouncy skin! 

Is the discount applied on every order I put until 24th or I have to put everything I want in one order? 

@bettyb00 @It’s multiple use. I have used it 3 times already. 

@bettyb00, the discount will work on multiple orders and purchases through the 24th. You can place one order if you wish, or two or three or … as well as in store, and to the extent available in your area, on same day delivery and BOPIS (buy online, pick up in store) purchases! Happy shopping! 🛍️ 

6 Replies
testing