Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that itโ€™s never too early to start building that basket, and if youโ€™re looking for some shopping inspiration, youโ€™ve come to the ultimate place! ๐Ÿคฉ

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting โ€“ and giving! โ€“ unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe youโ€™re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social โ€“ itโ€™s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisionsโ€ฆ and donโ€™t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! ๐Ÿ›

If youโ€™re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If youโ€™re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if youโ€™re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, donโ€™t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the โ€œ#โ€ sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

I canโ€™t wait for the sale! Iโ€™m planning to pick up the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder 

That looks really good! @riiko ๐Ÿ™‚

I really want to try the Rare Beauty lip oil! And I need a new sunscreen for my face! Still undecided on which to try.

I just ordered the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream. It's SPF30, but not marketed as a sunscreen - and it has no comedogenic ingredients! I already use their foundation and it's great. Worth checking out! 

That lip oil looks good! I hear you, Spf is sooo important @ReneaCarlyyyy.

I really enjoy the supergoop sunscreens alot, have you tried them before?

Not yet! Thatโ€™s one on my list to try ๐Ÿคฉ

I hope you can find a sunscreen you like @ReneaCarlyyyy ๐Ÿ˜€

I want to get the Rare beauty tinted lip oil in Serenity or Honesty and one for my Mom and then a concealer from the Rare beauty line and the eye brightener too, 

Not sure what else ! 
I might also get a Sephora lip liner and cream gloss for my Mom.

Excellent list for the sale @minusmymakeup ๐Ÿคฉ

Ooh perfect. I got lots of Inspo

I really line to get the higher priced items t 20% off so, for now Iโ€™m thinking the Pat McGrath Mothership VII and her foundation, the Dior Backstage Highlight and Eyeshadow Palette, an Hourglass Lip Gloss and a YSL Rouge Volupte, I really love them.  Iโ€™m still working on my list 

@KelliBelle913, good start, so far.  We're all still working on a list, thank goodness the code is multi-use!

I will treat myself to Westman Atelier Vital Pressed Skincare Blurring Talc-Free Setting Powder probably in pink shade. I love getting 20% Westman!! I am considering the Westman Atelier Lip Suede Lipstick Palette Les Nudes but really find it to be too expensive especially for a product where shades aren't separated into different pans.  I hope this year she comes out with lipsticks in individual shades. I have my eye onKAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO 33 EDP INTENSE but am waiting for more verified purchase reviews. I am almost out of some regulars like my OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil and Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil 2.2 oz/ 65 mL.  

@melanito  Iโ€™m also interested in the pistachio fragrance, but Iโ€™m also a little concerned about all of the incentivized reviews. 

Great picks @melanito .  I am with you on that lip palette, it looks so good, but yeah, it would be better if they were separate pans.

Since this seems like a great place to ask - does anyone have any recommendations for SPF? I have a liquid one that I use under my makeup Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free SPF 42 Face Sunscreen w/ Hyaluronic Acid but I have an upcoming trip and will be outdoors for quite some time. As I'm pretty sure I can't reapply this sunscreen over my makeup (I think that would be a hot mess) I was looking at something like the Supergoop! (Re)setting 100% Mineral Powder SPF 35 Mineral Sunscreen 0.15 oz / 4.43 mL . I have dry skin so I'm not sure about a powder but as I'm also fair skinned and I def don't want to burn and cause damage. Any and all suggestions appreciated!

Hi @niki172  I have been using Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ for the last year.  I have sensitive as well as combo skin.  My eczema has not been bothered by it.  If I choose it can double as a primer.  Maybe a spray Supergoop! Mini (Re) Setting Refreshing Mist SPF 40 1 oz/ 30 mL would help during the day ! 

The sprayer on the ReSetting Mist is a joke! Straight streams of sunscreen in random places on my face. DESTROYED my makeup at Disneyland.

Thinking about maybe getting the sephora summer favorites set, or the sun block one, and than getting some goodies from glow recipe for my mom

@Anastasiya13  Me too. Iโ€™m hoping the sun safety one is still available. 

2 Replies
testing