Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sassy September Hauls - 2017

September already?  Be sure to share your hauls for the month here!

Buying All the Things!Buying All the Things!

For reference, August Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/ALLURING-AUGUST-BEAUTY-HAUL/m-p/2876234#M6715

Re: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

This month I purchased almost all the existing GWP bags and now I feel guilty 😞 Space NK, Barney`s, Cult Beauty, Saks Fifth Avenue, order from SkinStore and MINDT beauty Box.

IMG_20170918_091851646.jpgIMG_20170913_142109727.jpgIMG_20170918_135246849.jpgIMG_20170913_145426916.jpgIMG_20170913_144302989.jpg 

@Sansara What an amazing GWP haul! Great job!! 👏🏻❤️😁

Wow!   You have surpassed me as Queen of Hauls, @Sansara!!!! I have been buying so much stuff lately that I was able to resist Barney's and Space NK this fall, but now I'm a little sad looking at your pretties.  Enjoy!!! ❤️

Queen of Hauls!Queen of Hauls!

I was planning to resist Barney`s, but couldn`t 😞 Now I hope I will make 3 more beauty purchases till the end of the year (Net-a-porter box, Cult beauty best of 2017 and Caroline Hirons box). 

@Sansara  They were all really nice bags.  It would have been very stressful to have to choose between them.

Don't feel bad! There are some really nice items in all those gift bags! Drooling over here. 

IMG_7208.JPG

i don't even watch/follow desi or katy (nor have i tried any dose products) but i HAD to get my paws on some of this collection. i haven't taken any other photos (again, i never swatch or play until i'm using it on my face) but i got the lip gloss, saváge (dark red) liquid lipstick, and "the girls" eyeshadow quad. i can't wait to play and form my opinions on dose of colors in general! has anyone else tried this collab?? what were your thoughts?

Beautiful!!! @katgoulding ❤️

@katgoulding I'm on that same boat! Dose of Colors hadn't wow'ed me until they launched this with that BEAUTIFUL packaging. I was strong for the first launch but weak at the knees for the restock. I will be shamelessly posting my DoC haul when it arrives 😉

@gonerogue i think we're in for a real treat, i've heard only good things about their formula 🙂

IMG_2292.JPG

IMG_2293.JPG

IMG_2294.JPG

OMG!   This palette is soooo pretty!  I cannot wait to see the looks you come up with!  @Blackwhiskey ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

gothsnowwhite.jpg

RE: Re: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

This is pretttttyyyyyy 😍

RE: Re: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

How much was this palette and what are your thoughts on it??

Re: RE: Re: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

64 dollars. I love the color, its mostly pastels and cool shadows. I did several looks with it and I haven't been disappointed. They wear for a long time, I used the too faced shadow insurance primer. There is a little bit of kick up and when you're blending you can see some powder but there's actually no fall out.

I love this! It is so cute! I hope a Beauty and the Beast...

I love this! It is so cute! I hope a Beauty and the Beast one comes out some time.

Had a rough day at work and saw that Stila lippies and be...

Had a rough day at work and saw that Stila lippies and benefits Watt's up! were in the weekly wow this week! So I stopped and splurged on my way home. Loved the cute makeup dish reward for 250 points that my local store had! I also needed to restock some basics too. I ended being $1 short of reaching Rouge so I grabbed the Boscia baby soft foot peel for some extra pampering and snagged my Rouge welcome gift! My day is looking up now!

Re: Had a rough day at work and saw that Stila lippies and be...

A great pick-me-up @Lazybeautybeast!  The wake up to makeup dish is so cute!

Nice deals and OMG - That dish is adorable!!!!! ❤️  

Congrats on re-Rouging, but sorry to hear you had a rough day at work!!! 

😞 @Lazybeautybeast   

Congrats on making Rouge. Can't wait for November!!! I wi...

Congrats on making Rouge. Can't wait for November!!! I wish my store had the cute makeup tray. I'll have to ask if they get one in to sit one aside for me.

Oh no Smiley Surprised sorry you had a bad day at work @Lazybeautybeast!  

Image result for chibird gifs

It is the perfect excuse for Retail Therapy though Smiley Wink  Congrats on making Rouge! 

851 Replies
testing