Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Otherworldly October Hauls 2024 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ

October is upon us and so are some amazing fall hauls!  Drop what you got and share your incredible beauty & beyond purchases ๐Ÿ‚ 

IMG_6396.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Re: Otherworldly October Hauls 2024 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ

10.17.2024 Haul 1.jpg

Picked up MAKEUP BY MARIO Ethereal Eyes Eyeshadow Palette: Moonlight as a gift. Seeing it up close, I'm contemplating picking up one for myself. Ruh-roh๐Ÿ˜†

10.17.2024 Haul 2.jpg

I picked up 4 of the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Mask 1.17 oz/ 33 g - it was a favorite when it was originally launched and I'm interested in seeing how this version performs. The Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Fenty Icon The Fill Semi-Matte Refillable Lipstick Flaunty Auntie I picked up directly from Fenty. The customized lip case was a gift from a very generous and thoughful friend. ๐Ÿ’ I don't have many darker lip shades but I recall @danielledanielle mentioning moody lips for fall - Flaunty Auntie is going to be (one of) my fall moody lips. 

This. Is. Not. Helpful @itsfi ! ๐Ÿคฃ The palette looks amazing. Iโ€™m trying to unsee your beautiful photo tho itโ€™s on my wishlist for the sale! You may need it too! The lippie case is adorable and totally thoughtful!

That case is such a sweet gift @itsfi it's so you! And your photo of MUBM's new palette is very inticing. It looks so elegant displayed like this. Stunning photo! ๐Ÿ’™โœจ

Okay, I'm very curious to hear how you will end up enjoying the re launched glow recipe maks, they are in my cart as I'm typing...(I'm going too try to hold my curiosity at bay until the sale ๐Ÿคž)

When amika Reset Clarifying Gel Shampoo 6.7 oz / 200 mL comes available you buy it.  This has been OOS for a few months .  It is my favorite clarifying shampoo. I also purchased the amika Reset Cooling Gel Conditioner 6.7 oz / 200 mL .  I love the aerosol cans.  The GETABAG GWP is always a plus. 

1000004533.jpg

โ€ƒ

So glad you could pick the Amika up @CorgiMommy ! Oh my gosh I have been trying so hard not to buy those darling ghosties from PB!! ๐Ÿคฃ I got the little Target version for now and it is not the same tho darling! These are the best! Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll cave for the doggie for sure at some point soon! 

Those are awesome! @CorgiMommy 

Thanks so much @lmaster they are from Pottery Barn.  I have been adding to my Halloween decorations this year.

Good job snatching up a favorite shampoo @greeneyedgirl107 ๐Ÿ™Œ I love this photo and your cute ghosts. ๐Ÿ˜„ Awwww that GWP bag looks impressive, did you find some good mini's in there?

I totally love it @CynthieLu 

Thanks @CynthieLu .there is lots of interesting things inside.  I really wanted the Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' From the Garden Eau de Toilette so i picked this bag over the other one offeted.

@CorgiMommy aaah that sounds lovely. Have you sniff tested it yet? What did you think? ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŽ‹

@CynthieLu I think you might have been trying to tag @CorgiMommy .

Definitely was ๐Ÿ˜… @greeneyedgirl107 thank you for letting me know. ๐Ÿ’

Recent hauls

1000006869.jpg

โ€ƒ

Fabulous haul!! @greeneyedgirl107 do I see pmg?

@lmaster yes!

Nice hauls! Iโ€™ve been hoarding those skinfix samples for travel! @greeneyedgirl107 

@greeneyedgirl107  What shade of Patโ€™s Lip Fetish Divinyl did you get? Nosy  inquiring minds wanna know. Looks like you got some good samples, too! 

@WinglessOne I got Belle Armour.   Loved the formula but the color didn't work for me...it looked pretty on my wrist and the tissue, tho! @sister13

Great haul, enjoy @greeneyedgirl107 

Conversation Stats
Photos77
  • 1000002717.jpg
  • IMG_6396.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_5770.jpeg
  • IMG_3927.jpeg
  • 1000004399.jpg
  • 1000004404.jpg
  • 1000008960.jpg
  • 1000008961.jpg
  • 17279905693081060399969676150310.jpg
  • IMG_7250.jpeg
  • 1000001439.jpg
  • IMG_7338.jpeg
  • Bobbi Brown should add Sapphire to their permanent shadow stick lineup.
testing