Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

thank you @itsfi I appreciate all of your expert knowledg...

thank you @itsfi I appreciate all of your expert knowledge! can't want to get to it!

Re: thank you @itsfi I appreciate all of your expert knowledg...

You are too kind @lmaster! Iโ€™m far from an expert; I just use sheet masks a lot and my face has opinions on them.  Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s always fun to see and hear the masks everyone uses and likes. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

You found the Orchid Mask, @lmaster? You are so lucky!!! I have that Oozoo Cocoon mask, but haven't tried it yet - can't wait to hear what you think of them all ๐Ÿ™‚ Great way to start off the month!!

@eshoe haha!! well, I do appreciate your reviews, it defi...

@eshoe haha!! well, I do appreciate your reviews, it definitely helps build my knowledge of the different types of masks out there

thank you @eshoe I'm super excited to get to the masking!...

thank you @eshoe I'm super excited to get to the masking! you like the orchid mask? I thought it would smell lovely, so I must try it out ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: thank you @eshoe I'm super excited to get to the masking!...

I didnโ€™t notice a scent, @lmaster. Donโ€™t get too attached, though, sounds like itโ€™s discontinued! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Re: thank you @eshoe I'm super excited to get to the masking!...

@eshoe awwwww booooo lol well, guess I'll still try it out! 

Happy Birthday month @fatimamummy! Fall is one of my favorite seasons and the weather transition is my excuse to recklessly purchase cold weather items ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thank you @MissPuff . Go girl ! Buy all the beauties recklessly A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday month @fatimamummy!!

All Sept Hauls, though. From acw and several ulta in store/online:

All cosmetics wholesale 60% sale thanks to @rgbrown ๐Ÿ™‚
1.Bareminerals Flawless complexion conceal&finish duo-medium, gonna see how it works as an eye-shadow primer too. It has a cute leather powder puff
2.Mac Mineralize Rich lipstick-Touch the Earth, so excited to try this
3. Obsessive compulsive cosmetics tarred & feathered lip balm duo- tried the white to lighten a lipstick and I think it worked but it was nighttime so hard to tell. Got 2 of them since its discontinued.
4. Nars velvet lipliner-Playa Dorado-hopefully it will go w kvd everlasting matte A go-go
Spoiler
All cosmetics wholesale 60% saleAll cosmetics wholesale 60% sale
ACWACW
Mac and Nars for $5ea !!Mac and Nars for $5ea !!
Spoiler

OCC tar and FeatherOCC tar and Feather
 Makeup eraser direct Watermelon couldn't pass it up for $10 and w a bagMakeup eraser direct Watermelon couldn't pass it up for $10 and w a bag20180930_182326.jpg

Ulta instore $5off$10 not bad for $15Ulta instore $5off$10 not bad for $15 
1. Earth essentials teatree foot spray-re-stock, it smells great and works
2. Yes to mask applicator-cant wait to use it
3. Wet brush mandala comb-hair is getting longer so now I need the brush and the comb
Rapidlash Eyelash Enhancing Serum $34Rapidlash Eyelash Enhancing Serum $34
I thought it was one day only and I went to the store but it wasnt sale price :(. Luckily they ordered it for me and I was able to use the $3.50 coupon plus free shipping!

I love the comb and makeup eraser you got @Buootiful! I hope you enjoy everything!

Im trying to enjoy it @Lazybeautybeast but now I dont want to get the watermelon eraser dirty and havent used it yet:)

This looks like a great haul @Buootiful

The watermelon makeup eraser is so cute, enjoy! โ˜บ๏ธ

Great haul, @Buootiful!  I'm curious to hear how the Rapid Lash worked for you! โค๏ธ

Thanks! @Tamara76, no results yet after 3 days but it doesnt irritate the eye. And, I was using it wrong like putting it on as a mascara for the 1st 2 days. ๐Ÿ™‚

Great shopping , @Buootiful!  60% off so many products is a steal!  Enjoy!

Thanks! @curlychiquita. Hahaha, I can never spend on a budget. Even 60% off, just a few things make it go over $30 ๐Ÿ™‚ Im glad none of the items looked swatched, and I think the only thing I was disappointed with was the Bareminerals travel kit ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @Buootiful ! Great score of products. Iโ€™m very curious to know about rapid lash serum. Please keep us posted about how it performs and if you see any real results over the time.

Thanks, I'll be sure to let all of you know how it goes @fatimamummy

@Buootiful how do you like the rapid lash serum? I use th...

@Buootiful how do you like the rapid lash serum? I use the r&f lash boost, but would like to find something with good results that is cheaper,,, love your haul๐Ÿ˜

Re: @Buootiful how do you like the rapid lash serum? I use th...

@lmaster, thanks, this is my 1st time using Rapid lash, I will let you know. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks @yankeefaithful, I hope I can get similar results to you ๐Ÿ™‚

testing