Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Happy November! I wanted to post a haul but couldn't find a thread for this month so here it is! I am beyond excited to see everyone's Sephora sale hauls this month ♡ 

IMG_3071.GIF

Tags:

Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

I got my hands on The Pyjama party Collection by Jill Stuart!!!  It was sold out at three locations and I was almost resigned to not having it.  The skincare doesn’t release until the 17th (weird it wasn’t released together) so i’ll Have to hunt it down in HongKong. 6A634D8C-E242-4E99-A93D-943015D30171.jpeg

AE660840-FCEB-4318-B77E-3BA380EE3A4B.jpeg

ED11D940-15B6-44F9-A2CF-147CB559411B.jpeg

4CA762F4-5B0D-4794-8900-1B898D98908D.jpeg

Jealous is an understatement word here @heartsmyface 🙂 Have a good time while you're in Japan!!!

OMG!   Everything in this haul is adorable all the way down to the shopping bag!   Congratulations, girl!  Looks like a fruitful trip!!! ❤️  @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface I ordered this  too lol :)- Which version did you buy?

I don’t know the name of the other version but the bag design of the other looks exactly like the shopping bag.  It was sold out before opening day.  They didn’t even bother putting the display out. @mezzotown88

@heartsmyface.. I see  Enjoy!! 🙂

I don’t know the name of the other version but the bag design of the other looks exactly like the shopping bag.  It was sold out before opening day. @mezzotown88

@heartsmyface,

I'm glad that you are having such a good time finding these treasures!   🙂

Eeeekkk @heartsmyface Drooling! It’s all so amazing!

Totally worth the chase down! 

I love the dreaming of diamonds in the sky bag ❤️ I love it all ❤️ 

@heartsmyface Omfg everything is soooooo cute 😄

Omg! So glad you got it! Beautiful! @heartsmyface

I'm just loving all of the stuff you've been posting from your trip @heartsmyface! Keep it coming 😄

RE: Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Wow that palette looks so cool! I would never want to use it and ruin the artwork in there!

Re: RE: Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

I’m having an internal battle right now.  I really don’t like having stuff around that I don’t use.  It’ll probably get stared at for a few days before I delve into it.  @Kim888

Re: RE: Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

@heartsmyface I think that us a good attitude to have - makeup is meant to be used but its hard when its so pretty haha

Super cute @heartsmyface!  Bet you are finding all the best stuff right now! 🙂

I am!  Tomorrow I will hit up the Hakuhodo shop and also intend on sticking up on some masks.  It may or may not happen (every time I say i’m Going to do something plans change) but we still have a couple weeks here before travelling again so no rush. @veronika23 

Awesome @heartsmyface!  I can't wait to see more of your finds!!! Did you see this collection while you are there?

Image result for merveilleuses laduree autumn collection 2017

They didn’t have them at the location I went to.  I’ll check out a few more shops and see if I have better luck in a lesser known store. @veronika23

Cool! Thx @heartsmyface 🙂  Excited to see what else you find!

@heartsmyface how precious!!! I love the designs inside and out 😍

2,497 Replies
testing