Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

I feel the need to get a November haul thread ready with the word Nonjudgmental in the title because my birthday always overlaps with the Sephora sale.  Then there's black Friday at the end of the month.  I always end up going over the top.

20191030_212312.jpg

Besides, we all know that we will buy all the kits. 🤣

(Disclaimer: I did not make the meme.  I found the meme.  I love the meme.)

Tags:

Re: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

Great haul @WinglessOne ! Love the PMG Blitz Astral Blue and thanks for the swatches of the Roen 75 degree eyeshadow quad ! Is it the warm one? ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks @keana1 ! Yep, 75º is the warm quad. 52º is the cool quad. 

I wore 2 shades of this quad (plus a dark purple shade from a PMG 6-pan) on Friday: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/What-are-you-wearing-today/m-p/5040154/highligh...

Thanks @WinglessOne ! 🤗

@WinglessOne  This is a wonderful beauty haul. RMS beauty is one of my favorite brands. So my eye caught the quad right away! Next, before I read your caption, I was ready to throw down my paycheck for your cat themed compact. It reminded me of Joe & Paul and I was willing to pay immediately! Haha. 

Thanks @bem564 ! Brands should start ditching compact mirrors for images like that. I don’t need mirrors in all my compacts, but something like kitties would definitely catch my attention! 

I just love your hauls, @WinglessOne! I'm glad you got th...

I just love your hauls, @WinglessOne! I'm glad you got the Pat McGrath Astral Blue Star. It looks great on you!

Re: I just love your hauls, @WinglessOne! I'm glad you got th...

Thank you @curlychiquita ! 

I see you purchased two of my favorite staples: the SC Coconut Cleansing Wipes and the PTR Retinol Correction Eye Serum (I'm obsessed with it!). <333

Thanks @PenelopeBT ! 

Hi @WinglessOne ,

The Pat McGrath Lip Balm looks great on you. I have been eyeing it since it was released. Great haul! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks @JaneanBT ! 

@WinglessOne How could anyone say no to those cute little kitties?!

@Samtian  Heh, the kitties are actually on my t-shirt. They’re just reflected in the highlighter compact mirror. I should probably clarify that in my post. 😄 

@WinglessOne AHAHAHA omg totally had me fooled.

@Samtian  🤣 When I took that photo, I had planned to completely crop out the compact mirror until I noticed which part of my shirt it reflected. I do wish this compact really did have cats instead of a mirror, though! 

@WinglessOne @I thought it had cats too. I thought that’s a unique design. 

RE: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

I have been trying to cut back on my Sephora spending and been successful. I probably won’t re-rouge this year. In the process I discovered many low cost favorites. I didn’t buy anything (or anything significant I think) between May and now. Here is Sephora haul.
PS - Posting on app is PITA and today it’s not letting me use web version (when J click reply, it opens the app and doesn’t let me do anything on the web version). Ughh

Ulta Haul 860BDD07-AB30-4F24-9FE3-67A8128016DD.jpeg

Re: RE: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

Great job staying strong @naturalooks15 ! I love finding dupes for products so if you have any good ones or need help researching let me know! I love all your Laneige kits and you picked up some good staples. Enjoy!

@makeitup305   Thanks. I started using COsRx snail musin based on @itsfi 's posts I think and loving it. It brightened my skin a lot more than even C-Firma plus also gives me hydration. 

I am looking for a replacement for Consonant HydraExtreme. I used to get it from Costco for less than 50% of the price listed plus it doesn't seem to be available on Sephora US, just Sephora CA. Not Costo has discontinued it. 

It is awesome humectant with just two ingredients, watery texture and makes skin supple right away.and haven't come across anything similar.  I really need to find a replacement and looking for silicon free essence. Few of these on my list to try but still not sure. 

• Elfe Essence - seems like it doesn't have silicone, great reviews by @WinglessOne  Given the price of this, I have nothing to lose so I'll probably order this if I get an Ulta coupon soon. 
  • Caudalie (need to check which one) - Good reviews by few here
  • Fresh kombucha essence - have seen it mentioned here few times

Any recommendations would be appreciated. 

@naturalooks15 I usually go for K-Beauty products when it comes to toners and essences. I really liked the Benton Snail Bee Essence (a thin water gel that absorbs quickly) and Pyunkang Yul Toning essence (slightly more viscous than water but very thin). Both have pretty solid ingredient lists and a lower price tag. They're also silicone-free. Some of the ones that I've been looking to try but haven't yet are the Skinfood Royal Honey Propolis Enrich Essence, which has a really solid ingredient list, and the Olivarrier Dual Moist Hyaluron Essence, which looks super hydrating. I tried the Olivarrier Dual Moist Toner and really liked it so I'll probably pick this up at some point.

Soko Glam is running a 30% off promotion all this month so it's a good time to pick something up if you're interested!

I LOVE the farmacy very cherry!! @naturalooks15 have you...

I LOVE the farmacy very cherry!! @naturalooks15 have you used that origins mask yet?
1 Reply
testing