Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ’›It is that magical time again! Time for us to all to share our Next Level November hauls. ๐ŸคŽ

The Sephora Holiday Savings Event starts off this month with its usual bang. โœจ We are excitedly waiting too see what treasures we all scored during this wonderful event! ๐Ÿ˜ 

naT.gif

Gifts for our friends, loved ones and of course a little (or a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰) of selfcare items are set to be arriving at our doors.

What did you haul this month?? ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’›

๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

KRPm.gif

Any other November babies here? Happy Birthday to all of you!! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ November may bring cooler temperatures, rain or even snow but we're here to celebrate all of you and all your birthday hauls! ๐ŸŽ‰ 

This month might see some fun savings, maybe a few of us have started our holiday shopping early? ๐ŸŒฒโญ

We can't wait to see it all,

Happy Hauling Everyone!

Re: Next Level November Hauls 2023 ๐Ÿ‚

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 1.53.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-12-07 at 1.53.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-12-07 at 1.53.05 AM.png

Belated Black Friday POOSH "wellness-focused" haul, these all took a while to arrive since they were all shipped separately from the original companies they come from. Not pictured is the Cacao Turmeric Latte Blend by GOLDE that I also got, since I already opened it and the powder is quite messy ๐Ÿคฃ I've been adding a bit of it to my Nespresso coffees and so far, have been liking the little boost the turmeric gives me in the morning. Everything pictured arrived this week and has not been used yet but I'm super excited to try these out especially the HeatHealer paddle ๐Ÿค—

Ooooohh I am loving this haul @QueenMarceline ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค 

Health is wealth!!! Oh, and your stone body paddle just put my little wooden one to shame ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm glad you've already been reaping some of the benefits of your purchases via the added cacao tumeric to your morning coffee! Have you ever made golden milk?

@furbie Thanks so much ๐Ÿ™‚ This will be my first paddle but my body desperately needs some relief and I thought this would be a nice step to my weekly routine. ๐Ÿค—

I actually have not tried golden milk yet but my mom swears by it!

Yes, it IS a very nice addition to your routine @QueenMarceline I think you'll love it ๐Ÿ™‚

Great wellness haul!

I think your new paddle looks so neat, a body lymphatic massage has got to be incredibly relaxing. ๐Ÿ˜‡ @QueenMarceline

@CynthieLu Thank you I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I'm thinking tonight might be the night ๐Ÿ™‚

@QueenMarceline I hope you get the chance for some at home R&R. ๐Ÿฉต I can only imagine it being totally rejuvenating.

Posting this a couple of days late because I was hoping that all of my Black Friday orders would show up beforehand buuuut the postal system is taking it's sweet time so a couple of things will roll over into my December Haul pics, I guess.

That being said--I came, I saw, I bought.

20231202_150731.jpg20231202_150841.jpg

20231202_151229.jpg

20231202_151509.jpg

20231202_151808.jpg

20231202_152044.jpg

20231202_152214.jpg

20231202_152453.jpg

@CookieGirl1 Nicely done! I love so many of your picks! The INNBeauty Lip glazes, the KBShimmer polish, the Tatcha Cream, and Tower 28 mascara. Have you tried the Numbuzin 3 Serum before? I currently have it in my skincare drawer but I havenโ€™t used it yet. How do you like K-beauty hair care? 

@makeitup305 I've been using the Numbuzin 3 for about 2 weeks and while I don't detect a visible/visual difference in the appearance of my skin I've noticed that it does feel smoother than it did previously.  It's nice and I'm glad that I tried it to satisfy my curiosity but there are definitely other products that I could use that would give the same effect.  

As far as the hair care, I've now tried a handful of K-beauty hair products and most of them haven't worked out the best for me but there are two things that have become absolute favs.  I LOVE the Dr. ForHair Folligen Bio-3 shampoo shown in the pic and it's the shampoo that I've been using about 75% of the time (I try to switch my hair products from day to day) because it makes my hair feel really clean but not stripped, it has a slightly cooling sensation on my scalp, and it leaves my hair feeling less weighed down than some shampoos.  I also really like the Mise en Scene Perfect Hair Serum that I hauled last month (or maybe the month before?  I can't remember for sure) and it's probably my second favorite hair oil just behind my Kรฉrastase Elixir Ultime Hydrating Hair Oil Serum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL.  

The Tsubaki conditioner from this haul is OK but not a favorite.  I know that a lot of people really like it--in fact, I passed it on to my mom and she's loving it!--but it just didn't work as well for my hair as I had hoped. 

Have you used much K-beauty haircare?  I've purchased a handful of other things and there are a few things on my "to try" list.

@CookieGirl1 I've purchased a few Korean hair products and have had mostly good experiences. Costco carries a Daeng Gi Meo Ri Ki set that I've repurchased several times. It has worked both for my bf, who has short, fine hair and myself, who has very long medium thick hair. Moisturizing but not super heavy. It's not an absolute favorite, and it smells a little medicinal almost, but if I only had to use that one, I could make do. I gifted one to my dad and his gf liked it so much he purchase a set for her as well.

I also purchased almost the entire Unove line. I quite like most of the products. I have the shampoo, deep treatment, silk oil essence, no-wash water ampule (basically a leave-in spray), and the volume up curling essence. I wouldn't recommend it to someone with fine hair as the Deep Damage Treatment is quite heavy but definitely to someone who has damaged hair and wants it to feel softer and smoother. The scent is flowery but subtle. The rest of the products work well, also. They feel hydrating but not heavy. I would repurchase the deep treatment to have on hand if my hair is feeling very dry.

I tried the HeadSPA No wash dry shampoo and it was meh. It's like a gel that you put in your hair to extend time between washes. It does feel kind of refreshing but it didn't absorb oil much. I think it would be good if you want to put it on after the gym and you don't have time to wash your hair and want it to smell nice but you definitely need to wash it sooner rather than later. I've also used their 7 Treatment which is a post-shampoo treatment. It's nice and feels refreshing and makes your hair soft. I liked it.

The last hair thing I've bought is the Pyunkang Yul Herbal Hair Loss Control Hair Tonic. I don't really have issues with hair loss but my scalp can get kind of dry so I purchased this to help hydrate it. It's nice, a little tingly. I didn't use it very consistently, though so I can't really vouch for if it works or not. 

@makeitup305 I smelled the Daeng Gi Meo Ri Ki shampoo because I saw that it had really good reviews but I knew instantly that I'd have a hard time getting past the scent so I skipped on that one and I tried the Unove shampoo and conditioner but they didn't work well for my hair so I didn't bother grabbing anything else from the line.  I actually just used the A'pieu Raspberry Hair Vinegar rinse this morning for the first time and I'm on the fence about it.  It didn't make my hair feel any softer, per se, but it felt incredibly light after I blow-dried it this morning so I'm going to need to use it a couple more times before I really know how I feel about it.  

@CookieGirl1 my bf didn't like the University either, which is rare since he usually steals all my nice hair stuff. It was just too much for his fine hair. I only wash my hair twice a week and it's quite thick and long, so even though it's not damaged, it helps it feel smooth for all those days. Let me know how the apieu works for you. I've got a couple of hair rinses on my list, too. 

@CookieGirl1 Amzing haul!

Yes you did @CookieGirl1 ! Excellent! Have you used the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT INNBEAUTY PROJECT X poppi Sips & Lips Limited Edition Glaze Duo lips before? I have this in my cart for the sale for a gift! Yay- more BK brushes!! Edit- oops. Just read your thoughts on them below! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom I think that the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT INNBEAUTY PROJECT X poppi Sips & Lips Limited Edition Glaze Duo would make a great gift!  They're so comfortable and I love the colors.

Itโ€™s truly so cute @CookieGirl1 ! I bought it yesterday for a gift. Good to know it has a bit of a tint too, thank you!

You did some fantastic haulin! @CookieGirl1 

@CookieGirl1 What a haul!

@CookieGirl1 Absolutely stunning haul ๐Ÿ˜ I'm seeing some of my faves in there! Enjoy โค๏ธ

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos357
  • naT.gif
  • KRPm.gif
  • PXL_20231101_221117569.jpg
  • IMG_20231024_112927283.jpg
  • IMG_20231027_120117450.jpg
  • IMG_20231031_144039801.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • thumbnail-1.jpg
  • thumbnail-6.jpg