Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Marvelous March Hauls!

Spring is in the air here in Ohio! I donโ€™t know about you guys but Iโ€™m ready for the sunshine and bright colors!! Between 

work and school I havenโ€™t been shopping much, but I know Iโ€™ll grab some goodies during the spring sale. There are so many things on my loves list!! Happy birthday to all my March babies too! 

58C5DFFE-300A-4319-92D1-5F1FCAFE2CCE.jpeg

9531B866-42C0-4DD8-8588-9854D30BEBC6.jpeg

RE: Re: RE: Marvelous March Hauls!

Thanks!!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Re: RE: Marvelous March Hauls!

Very nice haul @SAlyFitz. I've been wanting to try the Shape Tape but need to be lower on foundation before I can. Have you used it before?  I should just buy due to break on concealer but idk. Great job on the $6 balance. ๐Ÿค‘

And you snuck that soft Glam palette in there. I'm jealous. 

RE: Re: RE: Marvelous March Hauls!

Thanks! I havenโ€™t I went for it bc of the promo and my love for matte lol! Yesss so excited to use soft glam I got a makeover using the palette a few weeks ago but knew ulta would allow me to not pay for it ๐Ÿ˜…

Re: Marvelous March Hauls!

IMG_7029.JPGOk so I went for a makeover today and got just a couple more items to wrap up March.  IGK Beach Club volume/texture spray and GWP Milk Makeup Sunshine Oil/Cooling Water from Sephora. From Ulta a 2 sided hand mirror, a cheap lash set for practice, and bday gift NARS blush in Orgasm. Also a soft light for the vanity.

Nice choices, @DeeMarie80!   NARS Orgasm is a classic! 

Great haul!! @DeeMarie80

The orgasm blush is one of my most favorites! So pretty! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

@DeeMarie80 Nice idea to get inexpensive lashes for practice! And the orgasm blush... ๐Ÿ˜ smart woman !

Nice haul, @DeeMarie80! Enjoy!

Great haul!! I love that NARS blush!! @DeeMarie80 ๐Ÿ˜

RE: Re: Marvelous March Hauls!

Nice haul!! How did you get the gwp? Love a good gwp haha!

Re: RE: Re: Marvelous March Hauls!

Trying almost all new products in my makeover and purchasing IGK (new brand). They only had 2 of those GWP and they actually had a dollar value of $24 when the new associate rang up my purchase. Still a GWP though per my fave ladies. 

Great choices, @DeeMarie80!

Last haul for March! First, OhLolly ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. I literally ordered everything yesterday around 1pm and itโ€™s already here!!!! Apparently, weโ€™re neighbors. Lol. Picked up two Hemish Refresh Water. Itโ€™s going to be my 3rd step in cleansing. Itโ€™s a simple, beautiful toner that will take off any excess makeup. I also picked up the Pyungkang Yul cotton squares. $4.50 for a box of 160. These are perfection. Theyโ€™re very thin and will not soak up product. I honestly think these beat out Shiseido! Grabbed the SRB Enzyme Powder wash. A lovely dupe for Amore Pacific and Tatcha. The ingredient list is 95% spot on at a fraction of the cost! And for my hubby...the CosRX Blackhead Silk Finger Balls. These just look like fun. You wet them and itโ€™s supposed to gently remove blackheads. 

Sephora! My Sephora now has a Natasha Denona display!!! I was lucky enough to meet one of her pro artists. She knew exactly what I was wearing that day! I grabbed the Sculpt&Glow in light/medium and the Glow Powder in medium as well. The Glow Powder is so unique and hard to explain. Itโ€™s not in-your-face, but blinding in a natural way. All I know is that Iโ€™m obsessed. Itโ€™s unlike any highlighter I own!

Lastly, Wet N Wild Loose highlighter and a Jeffree Star highlighter in Peach Goddess. Itโ€™s the only JS product I own. Iโ€™ve never been interested but this shade is beautiful! Iโ€™m in love with my Hello Kitty mirror. Itโ€™s for fun and to let me get close up with eyeshadow application.

4789A9B3-8762-4656-B7A1-45D057F2CABE.jpeg

7BE1F995-D1CB-499B-AEEC-16192A75F987.jpeg

0CAFAC91-08ED-4F5E-BD57-525A248BE87E.jpeg

F5E4B0D7-C6BA-4928-B6F0-6CFEF66F33A1.jpeg

A5DB89C2-2EEE-49C4-8B5A-3822A14DA6B8.jpeg

Such great stuff! Enjoy! @darlyndar

@darlyndar Thanks for sharing! Iโ€™m excited to try an affordable replacement for Shiseidoโ€™s cotton squares! And I NEED to know what hubby thinks of the finger balls.... 

Such wonderful hauls, @darlyndar!
I absolutely love that mirror! So so cute โค๏ธ

I haven't tried the Refresh Water but I enjoy Heimish! Good brand. 
Enjoy all your goodies!

Awesome haul! @darlyndar

The Hello Kitty mirror is super cute! 

The shade of JS the highlighter really looks gorgeous!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ

RE: Re: Marvelous March Hauls!

Awww! That Hello Kitty mirror is so cute!

Great haul @darlyndar! I'm super intrigued buy these finger blackhead removers you got for your hubs...

I'm a highlighter junkie @darlyndar and soooo envy the Glow Powder you have. You have a sweet haul. Keep shining and have fun!

Enjoy your fantastic new products, @darlyndar!  I love the ND sculpt and glow!

1 Reply
testing