Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Marvelous March Hauls!

Spring is in the air here in Ohio! I donโ€™t know about you guys but Iโ€™m ready for the sunshine and bright colors!! Between 

work and school I havenโ€™t been shopping much, but I know Iโ€™ll grab some goodies during the spring sale. There are so many things on my loves list!! Happy birthday to all my March babies too! 

58C5DFFE-300A-4319-92D1-5F1FCAFE2CCE.jpeg

9531B866-42C0-4DD8-8588-9854D30BEBC6.jpeg

Re: Marvelous March Hauls!

Thank you @yankeefaithful! I missed reading through the forum everyday โค๏ธ I definitely want to try that brightening eye lift, as well as the timer which was unfortunately OOS at my location. I canโ€™t wait to review everything- especially the Ren cream (why is skincare so exciting? Haha) 

Happy Birthday @bakeamuffin. You got some great stuff! 

Thank you @PrettyPaint! โ˜บ๏ธ

@bakeamuffin happy birthday!!! Cute Sephora bag! Iโ€™ve only used the Ren cleansing milk from the line and it was nice, ultra gentle and moisturizing but Iโ€™ve been meaning to try the Vita Mineral Omega Oil next sale, itโ€™s in Caroline Hirons skin care hall of fame and I trust her. 

Thanks @Haleyhale ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Glad tochesr ahout the cleansing milk; I have dry somewhat sensitive skin so it sounds like that one would be a winner! I hope youโ€™ll love the mineral omega oil ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Great haul @bakeamuffin! I've used the REN Radiance Glycolic mask and love it, but thats the only REN skincare I've used.

Thank you @Aaliaa ๐Ÿ˜„ I might have to try that, Iโ€™m always looking for new masks ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin

Wow! What a fun haul! 
I've been eyeing the little Lolita set~ so pretty! Enjoy everything!

@MistBerry I went back and fourth on the Lolita set for a little bit but I love these little lippies so much I couldnโ€™t resist, and the colours and formula are perfect ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป image.jpg

Thank you for your swatches, @bakeamuffin!  These colors are so pretty!

@bakeamuffin
Those are lovely! 
I have a few KVD Everlasting Lipsticks on my wishlist...slowly working through it. I think I need to add the set ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you for the swatches!

Hi, @bakeamuffin!   It's so nice to see you!  Happy Birthday!

(I love Ren skincare!  It's great quality.)

I haven't used the Ren Moisturizer that you bought.

Great Haul!  Your KVD palette is calling me.  Cute Sephora Bag!

Thanks so much @tsavorite ๐Ÿ˜„ 

What a fun haul! Iโ€™ve been eyeing the kvd palette too! @bakeamuffin

@pinyo itโ€™s the perfect Nudes palette ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜„

Happy Birthday, @bakeamuffin!! What a fun haul you got!! Love that paletteโ€” Iโ€™m gonna have to look into that one! Also, have you tried that Egg Mousse Body Oil yet? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you @Shosh85!! ๐Ÿ˜„ I have! I was hesitant to get it because I donโ€™t typically like the way oils feel on my hands, but this is so different! Itโ€™s mositurzing enough for my dry skin, but doesnโ€™t have the heaviness or greasy feel of body butters. It smells really nice too! Iโ€™m curious about how long it will last with daily use 

Made a couple small purchases from Sephora and Ulta!!

From Ulta, the only thing I actually bought was that Rose Gold eyeshadow palette.... the rest was free with promo!! I thought the bag it came in was pretty cute, too!! 

B4D0F68E-F6DC-4732-B56B-31276E93F0BD.jpeg

E4D6466A-99A9-4695-A103-877CBB44D168.jpeg

Nice haul, @Shosh85! โค๏ธ

Thanks, @Tamara76!! ๐Ÿค—

That gwp looks much better in person @Shosh85.

2 Replies
testing