Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024

Time to share your March hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets. 

IMG_1456.jpeg

IMG_1455.png

IMG_1642.jpeg

Re: March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024

Thank you @curlychiquita. I definitely lean towards a particular color family. 😆 

Nice haul @itsfi! I love giving gifts to myself 😂

lol @faeriegirl 

Fantastic haul! And that's a really sweet gift @itsfi are they new to K18? It's a great discovery set. 💝

@CynthieLu, thank you. 
Yes and no about the K18. A friend of mine had a hair-tastrophy (it was not as bad as she thought but I get it, we are attached to our hair!) so I sent her to Sephora on her way back to where she was staying, with a rec for the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL or at least a sample. She loved it, said it was better the Olaplex which she was familiar with. She and her SO also tried the shampoo & conditioner when they stayed with me another time and they liked it so I figure the set would be a safe and well liked group of goodies. 

You've tried the new shampoo and conditioner too? I've been eyeing this set as a good excuse to try them. 😉 What did you think? @itsfi 

@CynthieLu, I have mixed feelings about them. The shampoo is nice, but not a favorite. It's not bad at all but I don't know if I'd say it's a 'wow!' The conditioner, on the other hand, is absolutely lovely. It's lightweight with a citrusy scent. A little goes a long way so you don't need much of it at all. I tend to focus use of it on the length and ends of my hair; any product that remains after I run it through my hair I may very gently apply to my scalp. I like that this leaves my hair soft, smooth and without feeling weighed down. 

@itsfi do you like the Amuse Dew Tints?  I've been eyeing the Dew Velvets but I feel like the OG Dew Tints get a lot more love.

@CookieGirl1, I do like the Amuse Dew Tints - they’re on the thinner side but the colors pack a punch and leave a lovely stain. 😍 I don’t remember when both were released but I think the Dew Tints have been around longer - at one point, Amuse renamed the shades and added new ones. Their Dew Velvets are good - the colors are vibrant and they feel more hydrating than most mattes. 

Beautiful haul! I’m a fan of Charolete Tillsbury as well! Enjoy it all. Beautiful choices ❤️💄 @itsfi 

I have only tried her lipstick! But I defiantly want to venture into some new stuff from her! It’s amazing! @itsfi 

You cannot go wrong with her lipsticks @peculiarzmakeup! Lip products seem to be the place I start off and then eventually make my way into other beauty products within a brand. 

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup! Her new lipstick and lipliner collection is so pretty! All the shades are beautiful. 😍 She has come out with so many great products!! Do you have any you consider “must haves”? Have you tried her foundations? 

Gorgeous haul @itsfi ! That candle looks so pretty!

@makeitup305, thank you. They did a really lovely job with the candle 🥰 - it’s very pretty aesthetically and the throw on it when lit is as good as the cold throw. The only thing I’d like to see is that there’s a cleaner, more even burn to it. Not a dealbreaker. I think I’ll actually start making it a tradition to pick up a candle from them as part of my Lunar New Year hauls. 👍🏼 

Great hauls! Such pretty lippies!! @itsfi 

Thank you @sister13! I didn't realize the Gucci gloss was a plumping one ~ it tingles slightly, nothing unbearable. The color doesn't really show up on my lips but it works beautifully as a topper, especially with the Charlotte Tilbury 90's Pink lipstick. 💗

@itsfi Amazing haul and beautiful pictures. 

@SportyGirly125, thank you. So far, so good.

@itsfi  Beautiful haul!! What is that bandage thing?? And the candle in the top left corner looks very interesting!!

All the lippies look gorgeous on you. 

@ather, thank you! The Violette_Fr Invisible Bandage is a clear liquid/gel that acts like a top coat (or bandage) over blemishes, cuts and burns, to help soothe the area and protect it while it heals. The lippies are fun; I'm most excited about trying the Jack Black lip balm - hyaluronic acid and manuka honey! That sounds like it should be positively hydrating and moisturizing; let's hope that's the case! 🤞

Oh, the candle is a fun one. Itwas part of a Lunar New Year haul (that I'm now remembering that I forgot to post - d'oh!!!!). It smells wonderful - fresh, zesty, citrusy & floral. There are trinkets that you retrieve from the candle after it has burned down. I clearly took one of them out far later than I should have. Whoops. 

3 - 3.10.2024 Haul Collage.png

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos293
  • IMG_1456.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • Target.jpg
  • Romantic Rainbow nails.jpg
  • Pic of what the polish is supposed to look like.
  • Overnight curly hair buns
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • 1st 2 Dior purchases from Dior Direct!
  • thumbnail-2.jpg
  • thumbnail-3.jpg
  • 1000014507.gif
  • IMG_9633.jpeg
  • IMG_9609.jpeg
  • IMG_9606.jpeg
  • 0228241336_HDR.jpg
testing