Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ March is here and Spring is just around the corner ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿฐ If you have a March birthday like me, you might be extra excited for this month โ˜บ๐ŸŽˆ 

Share all of your shopping hauls, big and small, as we wait for and celebrate the return of warm weather and sunshine! mother-goddess.jpg

Happy Birthday to all of you other March babies ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚ 

Please continue to share your Hauls in the February Haul thread Until March 1st ๐Ÿ’– 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

Anonymous Insider

โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

I am completely running out of room for my hauls. Please tell me I am not the only one. LOL

Re: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

End of the month haul update. I was going to do this yesterday but I had one too many mimosas so I thought I'd wait til today ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sephora

RepurchaseRepurchase

Bath and Body Works

Marble plug-in to match my new bathroomMarble plug-in to match my new bathroom

Ulta

IMG_1862.JPGIMG_4493.JPGIMG_3250.JPGIMG_1025.JPGIMG_1696.JPG

@goneroguemimosas are a perfect reason to postpone posting and enjoy your time!

I love it, @gonerogue! The highlighters are amazing!

I love it, @gonerogue! The highlighters are amazing!

RE: Re: โ‡๐Ÿ’–Majestic March Hauls 2019๐Ÿ’–โ‡

Great hauls! That highlighter palette is so pretty! And that pineapple mirror is too cute๐Ÿ’• lots of great purchases!

I didn't see that wallflower plug when I was at BBW the other day, its so nice! That hairspray looks interesting, have you tried it yet? @gonerogue 

@sydtomato Thatโ€™s my favorite hairspray too. 

@sydtomato 

I found it online and went in store to find it and it was the only plug not on the wall with the other plugs, it was hidden in a different section with the refills of the plugins. Yes, this is about the 5th time I repurchase that hairspray, itโ€™s my favorite! It leaves my hair soft but holds my styles all day at the same time ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Ahh I will go back and take another look.  I don't know why I thought that hairspray way was new lol, I will definitely have to try it, thank you!  @gonerogue 

@gonerogue WOW! So many amazing items! 

Best,
Rebecca

Great purchases, @gonerogue ! I have the same marble wall flower and itโ€™s so cute โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

@gonerogue ,

Nice haul, great mirror!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Lol that mirror @gonerogue ! Ohh I like the look of that marble plug-in. Gotta love those Sunday brunch mimosas

@RNGesusPls 

The mirror is cute isnโ€™t it?? I got it the minute it went live because I couldnโ€™t pass up such a fun looking mirror! ๐Ÿ˜‚

everything looks awesome @gonerogue love the pineapple mi...

everything looks awesome @gonerogue love the pineapple mirror! the ofra highlight is stunning!!

@gonerogue  Mmmmm mimosas! And great haul! ๐Ÿ™‚

@gonerogue Great haul. The mirror is so cute. 

Great haul @gonerogue! That mirror is adorableโค๏ธ

Last haul of the month

Ulta haul with gwp, Claireโ€™s (Pusheen), Bloomingdales (Chantecaille), Urban Outfitters (Turtle)Ulta haul with gwp, Claireโ€™s (Pusheen), Bloomingdales (Chantecaille), Urban Outfitters (Turtle)

Tokidoki goodies from Honey and Butter. They have the cutest Macarons.Tokidoki goodies from Honey and Butter. They have the cutest Macarons.

Love your choices and the pusheen, @Sportygirly125!

Love your choices and the pusheen, @SportyGirly125!
22 Replies
testing