Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

@WinglessOne  great haul! Those blushes are so pretty and vibrant, and the liquid eyeshadow is beautiful! I hope the products you're testing work out well for you.

@WinglessOne Pretty blushes. Sandstorm is stunning. I have never tried that product before. I jop you enjoy!

Sandstorm looks beautiful @WinglessOne!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! If that shade performs well on my lids, I might pick up a second shade. 

Amazing product! ๐Ÿ’–

Thanks @Southernchic99 !

Teased is a beautiful shade on you @WinglessOne . Thanks for info on the blush, I wondered about the new formula. Will be good to hear your thoughts once you try them. Your candles โฌ†๏ธ look so fun plus good too.  How cool that you won a drawing! 

Thank you @Sunnysmom ! About the NARS reformulation: finger swatches told me the old formulaโ€™s softer and more buildable than the new formula. The new oneโ€™s not dry though, itโ€™s just not as silky powdery as the old formula (because the new versionโ€™s missing talc). I still need to try blending on my cheeks with a brush before passing final judgement. Seeing Obsession and Libertรฉ side by side makes me wanna track down and buy as many singles of the latter as I can still find. ๐Ÿ˜‚ (Libertรฉโ€™s been one of my favorite blush shades for a long time.) And I prooobably wonโ€™t buy Exhibit A in this new formula: I love that red blush, but the old formulaโ€™s already plenty pigmented so I imagine itโ€™s harder to get a sheer enough application with the new version. 

And yeah, I didnโ€™t expect to win anything so Harlemโ€™s โ€œcongrats, you wonโ€ email was a happy shock! 

Thanks for the good info @WinglessOne , so helpful! My fav Nars blush was the Rouge gift we got one year, totally forgetting the name now. Intense but not. Exhibit A is a great one! The oldies were so soft. Sigh. But good that talc is out. 

@Sunnysmom  Talcโ€™s not dangerous at all. Asbestos is (if itโ€™s inhaled), and thatโ€™s why some folks are up in arms: asbestos is sometimes found in the same mines as talc. Companies are supposed to test for asbestos when using talc in any products, ensuring thereโ€™s no asbestos in the mix. In my opinion, avoiding talc would be similar to avoiding water in products since water can also be contaminated and companies are supposed to ensure that doesnโ€™t happen. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I donโ€™t worry about the talc in my cosmetics, and Iโ€™m not praising any brands for removing talc. Thatโ€™s just my take on it, though. 

I didnโ€™t get that rouge gift blush shade; I wasnโ€™t rouge back then, and I donโ€™t remember if NARS ever sold that shade individually (I donโ€™t think they did). I do remember what it looked like though. It was very pretty! Some of my faves were also discontinued long before the reformulation: 413 BLKR and Outlaw immediately come to mind. I still have both and Iโ€™ve been nursing them, though I did hit pan on 413 BLKR. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Thatโ€™s good to hear @WinglessOne because it confuses me that some are removing it without much too do on why! I remember the old news obviously on J and J etc. But confess I havenโ€™t more attention to who does or doesnโ€™t have it now just assuming it must be a good thing if itโ€™s out. Ugh. What does Nars say about it. I am going to research so I know what they say. ๐Ÿ˜ŠYes Goulue was a full size as I grabbed one soon afterwards. Not sure if it was from Sephora or someone else or maybe their site. I have BLKR still! ๐Ÿคฃ Another winner! I do the same with mine! Ah the good old daysโ€ฆ! 

@Sunnysmom @I remember that one in the shade Goulue 

YES thank you @SportyGirly125 ! Love that one. 

@Sunnysmom I remember that one too. What a throwback!

Itโ€™s kind of a unique great shade @makeitup305 . I donโ€™t think I have any others like it , do you? 

@Sunnysmom I don't have it any more. I decluttered it way back. I think I wasn't as big of a fan of the finish back then (I was mostly into matte blushes I think) so I passed it on. 

Gorgeous!! @WinglessOne 

Thanks @lmaster !

Beautiful blushes @WinglessOne 

Thanks @CorgiMommy !

1,685 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos215
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing