Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

These look like they are going to be fabulous @HeatherAriana enjoy you new fun goodies to try! ๐Ÿ˜Š

That Makeup by Mario blush shade sounds amazing, @HeatherAriana!

@HeatherAriana  This looks beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ 

That shade looks good @HeatherAriana !

@HeatherAriana  ooh, great haul! I hope you enjoy it! ๐Ÿ’œ

@HeatherAriana You should post a look with it if you're comfortable sharing!  

@HeatherAriana Great haul!

Congratulations on getting one of the new low lighters from DM @HeatherAriana. Have you swatched it yet? ๐Ÿคฉ

Great timing to use Sephora $ reward and GC on some new releases! Much appreciated! ๐ŸŒธ Some new loves were discovered! 

IMG_1951.jpegIMG_1808.jpeg

Spoiler
IMG_1953.jpegIMG_1962.jpeg

Kaja Dewy Bar Blush & Lip Balm Fig Smoothie - this surprised me. Really creamy and a bit of a glow in it. 
Nรฉcessaire The Deodorant Gel - With 5% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and Niacinamide Eucalyptus - this is fantastic! Iโ€™ve tried so many natural ones and this really truly works. Takes a minute to dry down but oh boy it lasts! Chefs kiss for deodorant! 
bareMinerals ORIGINALโ€‹ Mineral Veilโ€‹ Set + Protect Talc-Free โ€‹Setting Powder โ€‹Mineral SPF 25 PA++โ€‹ 
Benefit Cosmetics Splashtint Moisturizing Dewy Lip Tint 17 Heat Wave - love this formula. Buildable, great long-lasting stain, smooth and comfy.
caliray Mini Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.18 oz/ 5.5 mL - @curlychiquita reminded me how terrific this mascara is. ๐Ÿค— I just love it over my others as a last big push.

Love the rewards this go round! Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Chilly is a favorite that I use under powder blush. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Hot Cherry mini is the right size for me as a non-gloss girl to use as a quick pop over a lipstick. 

Iris&Romeo Mini Lash Up Peptide Volumizing, Curling & Lengthening Mascara Friesian Black - was excited to try this and ooh itโ€™s terrific. It was so natural and buildable on its own and really great over my others. Dries down well but not too much and you can see how it adds a natural oomph. It didnโ€™t flake after a bunch of coats. Add in the peptide serum and thatโ€™s a giant bonus. Canโ€™t wait to see if this really works!  This will be an auto-replenish I am thinking! 
Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Unbothered - beautiful mix of peachy mauvey goldish. It dries down to powder nicely.  Itโ€™s a subtle glow underneath blush and over it all too. It also didnโ€™t settle into my pores or โ€œ lifeโ€™s linesโ€. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kosas Hotliner Hyaluronic Acid Contouring Lip Liner Extra -very bright cherry red
ILIA Lip Sketch Hydrating Lipstick + Lip Liner Crayon Night Bloom - magenta - while Iโ€™m not usually a big lip crayon fan due to the crayon pencil taste and scent these are terrific. Colors are saturated, creamy, very long-lasting and these did not bleed. I ate , had coffee and a meeting and this was still on and looked like an even stain. Not sure if the deeper pigments stay on longer than lighter shades. Very impressive and love these shades if youโ€™re a red lover. The pinks and nudes look so good too- good depth and not pasty etc. Some quick swatches on swatch thread. 
ILIA Lip Sketch Hydrating Lipstick + Lip Liner Crayon Case Study - neutral classic red- still deep
ILIA Lip Sketch Hydrating Lipstick + Lip Liner Crayon Blue Note - cool blue cherry red @WinglessOne fyi. 

Gorgeous bunch!! @Sunnysmom 

Thanks @lmaster , loving the Benefit tint that you love too! I need to try another one sometime! 

@Sunnysmom ,

Thank you so much for the swatches!  They are beautiful and helpful!  Lots of welcome ideas here!  Your photos are gorgeous!

Has anyone else had their lips burn like fire from the fenty Gloss Bomb Heat (Hot Cherry, that was recently a Sephora promo?  I guess that I do not want a "plumping effect" that burns...  I love the glossy shade and see it looks lovely as a swatch on your arm.

I haven't been able to post or comment very often at all due to not being able to sign into BIC most of the time.  So frustrating! 

I can always sign in to my Sephora cart to make a purchase, though.  Just not BIC.  When will this end?

Oh youโ€™re too sweet thank you @tsavorite ! ๐Ÿฅฐ Itโ€™s fun to do! I can feel a bit of what you mean with the Fenty but itโ€™s not too bad for me thankfully. Iโ€™m so sorry youโ€™re experiencing this. ๐Ÿ˜ข The cherry color is so fresh. Have you tried this one? PATRICK TA Major Volume Plumping Lip Gloss Need Her It isnโ€™t quite as strong I donโ€™t think? I have tried I Want Her shade.  I remember some others being too much for me too. Good thing thereโ€™s lots of other gloss options right?! Ah Iโ€™m bummed youโ€™re having issues getting signed in.  I still have to clear my history every single time I think, itโ€™s rufffff! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Hoping it gets solved soon for us all! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom  Great haul! Iโ€™m glad you found some things you love! I need to try that deodorant. Iโ€™ve looked at it but I also havenโ€™t had a great experience with natural ones! Adding to cart!! 

You gotta try it @ather ! I was skeptical and so so happy! Itโ€™s still working too! What is their secret I wonder! ๐Ÿ˜„

such a great haul ! @Sunnysmom 

Thanks @makeitup305 , it was especially fun because most of it was โ€œfreeโ€ ! ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

Beautiful lippies @Sunnysmom !โค๏ธ

Impossible to resist @faeriegirl and really loving the Benefit and Ilia! 

@Sunnysmom, itโ€™s great to discover new products to love. Do you have a preference for the Kosas or Ilia lip liners? 

Conversation Stats
Photos206
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing