Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

This *might* be one of the most epic hauls that's ever been posted. 

@alexasteph I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing lol I do really like everything that I bought, which was part of the problem. There wasn't much that I thought was "meh" and felt like I needed to return. Although I did buy the new Sephora Pro to Go travel case and I'm returning it. It's amazing but since I'm not an MUA it's bigger than is functional for me. 

E5BFED1D-62B7-4B2E-99E6-1268EB38EAB7.jpg

Chic It Easy set.. Need I say more? 😄

C9748D76-83A4-4DB8-B636-CBE69C9A7DC4.jpg

Spoiler
Urban Decay blush in Indecent: the perfect light soft peach blush I was looking for!

KVD Double Dare: fell in love with this shade; it's my new favorite nude!

NYX duochrome highlighter in Synthetica: just wow. I picked this up on a whim and this shade is so pretty! It's such a wearable duochrome and the quality is great for the price. I might pick up the lavender one soon. 

2AE94726-E7E9-4730-A4BF-E84F49A9BC60.jpg
Unedited swatch 🙂

Sunday Riley CEO promo

Your photos are so beautiful!   @myumew

I totally adore how you used the natural light - simply gorgeous!  That NYX duochrome is amazing!!!!! 🙂

I was going in between getting Indecent and Kinky for the UD blushes! I ended up going with Kinky, but they're so close in the swatches. I'm excited for mine to come. 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

Loving the styling of your photos and WOW that NYX blush! I've definitely gotta swatch that next time I'm in Ulta.

These are incredible photos and I love what you got. Enjoy! 

I love your pictures! They look so editorial!

This is really my end of April haul. There's a definite strong emphasis on skincare as you can see. I'm in the process of trying to increase my reserves for the Nude cleansing oil and jelly before they are all permanently OOS. Also picked up a few items directly from Deciem. Can't wait to give everything a try😉

IMG_3299.JPG

Awesome haul. I love everything you got!

Love seeing so much skincare in one place @oceanics!!!

Adding to my collection of makeup that's too pretty to use...

DSC_3275.JPGDSC_3276.JPG

Swoon!  That truly is too pretty to use!  I've resisted so far, but it looks so beautiful in the compact!  @MissPuff

Gorgeous! I never really gave Anna Sui a second thought, but those blushes are stunning. Congrats!

That's so pretty!! 

XOXO,
Marieke

OH,  very very nice!  I would definitely use that- the cool toned one for sure anyway!  

Nice!  What #/color is on the right in the first pic?  Did you see the mermaid compact she has for summer. So beautiful!

@veronika23 The box says "Face Color M 01" and the more orange toned blush is "Face Color 600"

I did not see the mermaid compact! I feel another order coming on...

Thank you @MissPuff  🙂

This one! I don't know if it's sold out though...

Image result for anna sui summer 2017 compact

@MaryK82 These are my first Anna Sui blushes so I will let you know! They're perfumed but none of the fragrance seems to transfer with the product (at least I don't smell it on my face...) I have no impulse control so immediately after taking pictures, I lightly swatched and tested the more pinkish blush. The texture is quite soft and velvety, lots of pigment pick up on my brush. Did a light swipe on my cheeks with the WG airbrush and it blends nicely. Very pretty in person, not sure on the wear time yet. 

DSC_3277.JPG

Ohhh!  That color is perfect for you!  @MissPuff

5 Replies
testing