Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Hope it's okay we continue the fun and haulin'

here for May!

It is Also Mother's day soon and my birthday month so I am excited to share what I will haul this month and would love to see yours as well! 

Screenshot_20170501-071832.jpg

Spoiler
Couple of My first hauls of the month (Mars Holo and MJ Whirlpool)

Screenshot_20170507-015128.jpg

Re: MARVELLOUS MAY HAULS!

Aah the blush from Pretty Vulgar looks so beautiful. I really want something from them just for the packaging. 😄 

XOXO,
Marieke

Those chubby little brushes are so cute!  I'm excited to hear what you think of the blush as well!  Lovely haul!

Thanks!  @michelleshops @CC3616

I didn't use my two brushes this morning, but my daughter used hers and said they worked pretty well.

I did use the blush and I am really happy with the results. The blush looked pretty dark in the package, but went on lighter and had pretty good staying power.  🙂  

@Anewxa

Thanks for the update @Tamara76! That sounds great..now I can't decide which one I want first haha.

Those brushes are so pretty @Tamara76! Please report back on how you like them!

@Tamara76 Epic haul is epic! Pretty Vulgar blush and the brushes are the standouts for me. 

Thanks!  @Karmatic   😘😘😘

The packaging on that blush is so cute! I would love to know what you think of the formula @Tamara76.

Thanks!   I plan to try the blush todaynor tomorrow - I'll keep you posted!  ❤️   @Anewxa

IMG_7456.JPG

I just posted a haul yesterday and today two more boxes show up. A CoverFX click stick for the CoverFX sticks I just got, a new Milk cooling water, a Bite pencil reward, and the contents of the Marc Jacobs pink and teal bags.

I think I have enough makeup for like ten years and maybe I should just stop buying new stuff.

@purly Good luck with not buying more.  I've been saying that for years.  It gets me nowhere.😅  Do you also shop while bored in bed at night?  

I think I spend a lot of time bored procrastinating because I spend a lot of time on Sephora's website.

@purly Excellent haul! Let us know what you think of the Milk product. 

Oh, it's great! I sometimes use it in place of a serum. I want to try their oil and toner sticks soon.

Some nice goodies @purly! Totally jealous of the MJ mystery bags, too bad they don't ship to Canada. I been meaning to pick up the cooling stick, the tester felt so nice on my hand..I might haul it with their new matcha toner whenever that comes out.

I feel that way too about my collection. I'm never going to get through all my highlighters 😄 

XOXO,
Marieke

Beautiful haul! 

Whoa that Milk is huge!

Yeah, but you use a lot of it when you use it.

Belated April hauls I'm just getting around to posting! I tried to mostly control myself the last few months in anticipation of Sephora and Earth Day sales. 

It may not look like much, but this girl is on a low buy for a while now! We'll see how that works out given it's my birthday this month... 

Sephora

20170501_092858 - Copy.jpg

Spoiler

-Kat Von D Shade and Light eye palette (I’ve been looking for a nice set of neutral mattes, this fits the bill!)

-ILIA Lipstick Crayon in Karma Chameleon (I’ve had these crayons before but KC is a new colour for me. Perfect for spring/summer!)

-RMS Champagne Rose Luminizer (if any of you have seen me post before you probably know I love the Living Luminizer, so of course I had to get this one 😄 LOVE IT)

-Herbivore Blue Tansy (Second purchase of this sucker, works soooo well)

-Herbivore Moon Fruit (Never tried this before, but excited to! Mine arrived looking a bit... off? Did this happen to anyone else? So I contacted Sephora and they shipped me a new one right away which was great! I need to ship back my current one, but alas, a late flu has rendered me somewhat helpless)  

Spoiler
18191105_10211169159459280_175062401_n.jpg

-Sample Consonant Hydrextreme (tried this before and loved it so I had to grab a sample!)

-100 point perk – Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick (loveee this colour way more than I expected to!)

-Promo Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lipgloss in Rah Rah! (really nice! Not sure I’d buy a full sized though)

Online stores (Clementine Fields, Green Jungle Beauty Shop, Detox Market, Well.ca)

20170501_092920 - Copy.jpg

Spoiler

CF:

-Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream (had  a sample of this first and LOVED it so I had to buy a full size. It does an amazing job moisturizing my dry sensitive skin).

-AILA Nail polishes in Petunia and House of Paine (haven’t tried these yet but hoping for good results!

-Promo AILA 3-in-1 Nail Color Remover cloths (I’ve used up a couple bottles of this remover and it’s helped my nails stay so long and strong. Polishes last way longer on my nails now too. It isn’t as grimy as other soy based removers I’ve used)

-Promo Osmia Organics Nectar Vital Rose Drops

-3x paid samples - W3ll people bio correct concealer. Sappho primer for oily skin. W3ll people narcissist foundation #1

Green Jungle Beauty Shop:

-Siam Seas Butterfly Pea Shampoo (loving it so far!)

-Siam Seas Kaffir Lime Treatment (loving this one so far as well!)

-2x paid samples – Sappho concealers

Detox Market:

-Kjaer Weis Cream Blush refill in Desire Glow (loved this colour for years. Multiple repurchases. It gives a beautiful sunkissed glow while also being blushy. It’s hard to describe but it looks gorgeous on my fair freckled skin. I always just buy the refills and put it in my magnetic palettes [z-palettes from years ago, alas] )

-W3ll people Bio Extreme Lipgloss in Clear-Natural (tried this years ago and loved it. Sometimes I just want a clear gloss. This fits the bill for me perfectly)

Well.ca

-(Jason Toothpaste not seen, already in the mix 🙂  )

-A couple multi-use moisturizers from Andalou to try out

Great haul! You said the Herbivore Blue Tansy worked well for you? I was considering trying it out for my acne scars and dark spots. Where would you say you saw the most improvement in your skin from this?

14 Replies
testing