Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

Hi ladies and gents,

In keeping with the haul tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and start one for March! I can't WAIT to see all your fun and colorful goodies for the upcoming Spring season Smiley Happy.

This post is welcome to all, and as lilahtov said, a haul is a haul no matter how small Smiley Happy.

Snip20140301_1.png

Re: MAGNIFICENT MARCH MADNESS HAULS!

I saw that video! Love her tutorials Smiley Happy

I love Mac's Patina! 

thought I haven't seen what coppering looks like in person but I bet it's pretty amazing!

So far I've gotten some Estée Lauder DW foundation, NYX blushes (Taupe & Pinched), Batiste dry shampoo, Redken shampoo/conditioner, and a Revlon Lip Butter (Sorbet). I'm sure I'll be getting more because there's a few things I've been dying to get...my husband isn't happy haha.

image.jpg

I have that dry shampoo and love the smell.

Batiste is the best!

Forgot to mention that I got this free Lily Pulitzer makeup bag with my Estée Lauder purchase!

image.jpg

So I'm kind of on a no-buy, but I met with the awesome Mafan and jellybean, my first BT meet up (yay!) so I believe I'm excused. It was my first time at Nordstrom rack, got a set of 4 Stila liquid eyeliner for $15. =D

And an awesome orange eyeshadow. =)

20140302_120943.jpgAnd a sample of Tory Burch perfume that I lost. T.T

Gonna go dig in my bags and hope it's somewhere in there. =(

Have you tried the shadow yet?  What do you think about it?  It's on my chic week list. 

Love the pigmentation, feels a tad drier/not as buttery as UD or Lorac, but finely milled and applies/blends nicely. UD focuses too much on the neutrals, if you want awesome bright colors, MUFE, Nars and Illamasqua are THE brands to check out. XD

upload_7654187078270199204.jpg

That is a great deal for the eyeliners! And I am glad that your first BT meetup went well!! Of course- it was with mafan and jellybean!!! Smiley Happy

Hooray for BT meet ups!

Wow, such a good deal for the Stila liners! I really need to go to Nordstrom Rack!

Yay! The shadow looks great on you. I bet it'll be a great color for one of the monthly challenges. And have fun playing with the liners! Smiley Happy

i love that stila set! mind me asking which location NR you were able to swoop that from? I was just at the one closest to me and they didnt have sqwat!

The one near Natick Mall in MA on Rt. 9

They have several of that set of 4 waterproof eyeliner, set of 5 smudge sticks, a lip palette, and Nars Foreplay cheek palette.

Did you ever make it into the Prudential Sephora, or did you just hang out in metrowest?

Visited 3 different group of friends in one day, so didn't have the time, but one of them is ready to revamp her makeup collection so we promised to go to a great Sephora to do that nxt time. Pru is on the list. =)

Oh man, I would love to have that Stila set! I tried searching for it online, but it looks like it was a special holiday item that came and went.

Just a mini haul for me:

MAC 219 & 275 eye brushes

Stila collectible palettes in Dare To Bare & The Natural.  They are so darn cute! The 3rd palette I wanted was OOS.

A few NYX items, a blush, that was a fail, wrong color & a butter gloss, a nice soft pink, I like it.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, I really don't wear liquid foundation, just have a few deluxe  samples, but thought I would try this out.  The reviews are mostly positive saying that while the sponge is not the same as the BB, (I don't have a BB), the outcome is just as good.  I used it today & it did a very nice job, I cleaned it very gently & it fell apart. GAH! 

I really need to be on a strict no buy, didn't need anything that I got...

OK, so it's not technically a March haul, more like a last couple days of February and didn't get to take a picture 'til now haul, but anyway....

I got some seriously good GWPs from Macy's which some people begged me to share with all of you. I bought the Lancome Dual Finish Powder makeup and they were giving away tons of stuff with a $35 purchase! So I got my choice of 1 of 2 makeup bags, a choice of 1 of 3 night creams, a choice of either 1 of 2 lipsticks OR 1 of 2 blushes, and a choice of 1 of 2 facial cleansers. I guess they were sweetening the deal or something last weekend, too, because this 3-piece set of samples of Genifique, Definicils Mascara, and a body wash popped into my cart as well. So, because I am cheap and hate to pay for shipping, I ordered a Too-Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer I've been wanting to pop me over $50. Apparently, after I went over $50, I qualified for 1 of 3 different Dior mascara samples!

Score! The package with the freebies was actually bigger than the package with the TWO things I actually bought! And to top it off there were 3 random fragrance samples in the box, too! I'm still giddy! This kind of thing never happens to me!Seriously good GWPs.JPG

OMG. GWP's make every purchase that much sweeter! That's a really cute bag Smiley Wink

4 Replies