cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

@SpaceLlama. I agree! I have used Bare Minerals products for years. Some of my favorite look for eyes and lippies are BM.

@CAcay  Such a great haul!  I love all the BM products.  That mystery bag was worth it!!  And the YSL blush and other products make this so nice.  You did get a lot of foils which can be useful.  Enjoy your goodies!!

@yankeefaithful thank you!! I’m super happy with the BM bag. They have won me back after the last terrible one I got a while back. You are right, foils are great for travel, so they will be useful😀

Wow! The BM mystery bags have really improved lately. I s...

Wow! The BM mystery bags have really improved lately. I stopped getting them about a year ago because I started receiving a lot of duplicates or discontinued products. What is the Birthday gift this year @CAcay? The Nordstrom bag looks fun too!

Re: Wow! The BM mystery bags have really improved lately. I s...

@Lazybeautybeast the birthday gift was an eye color in bare skin. I’m not sure if it’s this years gift or not. It was in the mystery bag. I thought it was kinda strange when I saw the happy birthday since it’s not my birthday month and I didn’t enter any code. Either way, I’m happy😀

I was tempted by the Lunar bag from nordstrom and was adding things just to reach the $88 minimum but glad to see I didnt really miss out. Your YSL blush is gorgeous so getting the bag is a  ice bonus! I am curious which Le Labo fragrance is that? I do love Le Labo!

@JiMi2006 le labo has some great scents. This is Santal 33. The bag was somewhat disappointing, however, any free bags are always appreciated!! 😀

@CAcay Wow what a great mystery bag! Congrats!

Fabulous haul, as usual, @CAcay!💗💗💗

@CAcay,

Congratulations on such a nice Haul!  I'd like to see the YSL LE Blush.  🙂

@tsavorite the blush is super pretty. I’m always weak when it comes to YSL LE items. Here are some more pics.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

@CAcay,

That's beautiful! Thank you.

Have you seen the shade on the Sephora page?  Is your photo truer to the shade or the Sephora product page?  I see your photo as a softer, lighter color than the product page.

@tsavorite My pic looks lighter than the actual shade and I think online it looks slightly darker and a little brighter than the actual shade. Hope that helps😀

@CAcay What a great haul!

I seriously need to get that YSL blush!! it's so pretty!

Semi-confused haul? The Sephora one, at least. I decided to check out the SiJCP nearby (got to swatch Stila everything, and see the special Favorites sets) and asked for the mini Tatcha cleanser GWP at the cashwrap... they were super confused for a while, then brought me one of the WATERWORKS sets! I only spent 10 dollars so I wasn't going to argue! Then I went to Ulta and did what I do at Ulta now.

Stepmom was at Costco and texted me to ask if I wanted to try the Shiseido... for 45% off I decided I can give them a whirl.

Purchase and promo bagPurchase and promo bag

Last day of Leaders sale?Last day of Leaders sale?

IMG_20180127_194702.jpg

How do you feel about Sephora’s micellar milk? I recently got the charcoal one and wasn’t impressed at all 😪

@JessyAnne I really like it, but I only use it as an eye makeup remover before double-cleansing. It would probably annoy me if I were trying to take off a full face with it like a lot of people do with micellar water.

@fieldsofclover I’m glad it works well for you! Maybe the formula in the charcoal one isn’t as good. I double-cleanse as well and have only used it as eye makeup remover. It just doesn’t compare to my beloved Boscia sake water, which even removes my eye glue (😱)

@JessyAnne Good to know! Maybe the "water" ones are less effective than the "milk" ones. 🤔

Yup, yup. We may be onto something here 🧐

@fieldsofclover mad love for Dr. Teals! 🙋🏻‍♀️

2 Replies
testing