cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

Nice haul @sonka! Your husband is so funny! Haha enjoy your goodies! 

@sonka Wow so many goodies!! Enjoy!

@sonka  Your husband sounds like a very understanding man. 😉

I love your beautiful palettes, @sonka! Tell your husband...

I love your beautiful palettes, @sonka! Tell your husband that Santa loves sales!

Lovely haul, @sonka!   I adore UD Naked Heat!

@sonka,

Your husband seems to have a good attitude about this!  

You have a beautiful Haul!  Enjoy all of these!  🙂

LOL it did come off like it was a good attitude didn’t it? But sadly it was sarcasm

@sonka,

Oh, I was envying you that your husband was so upbeat about your packages!

Few husbands are....  sadly.  

RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

I think I got so disappointed with my Beautylish lucky bag that I went a little over... I think I bought more than just these, but that’s what I can remember , lol

@SalBing Amazing Haul!

Wow, so many pretty goodies @SalBing! The Chantecaille blush and Dior palettes are so beautiful! Enjoy! 

@SalBing Awesome haul! I love that Chanel Palette!

You purchased such beautiful items, @SalBing! Enjoy!

You purchased such beautiful items, @SalBing! Enjoy!

@SalBing I'm so curious about the Byredo. Do you like it? What other scents do you like (for reference lol) I'm considering just buying it blind but I can't even decide on one.

@suzyo I have and also like Bal D’afrique.  Most fragrance does not last on me.  I love Jo Malone, but most of their fragrance only last 2 to 3 hours on me.  Both Bal D’afrique and Pulp are strong and last a good 6 hours on me, that’s why I love them both .  Bal is more a warm woody Amber scent, and Pulp is a very unique exotic citric scent. I also like Mohave ghost, but unfortunately it does not last on me.

Beautiful!  I've had my eye on that Chanel palette and your Chantecaille is gorgeous!  I am also a huge Byredo fan!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  @SalBing

@SalBing 

Nice to see a fan of Pulp! I remember thinking from the name that it was going to smell like wet paper lol.

What does it smell like, @pocketvenus and @SalBing???? Now I'm intrigued!

@Tamara76@suzyo 

I would not recommend Pulp as a blind buy - it's one of Byredo's more unique scents and it's not something anyone can pull off. It's very interesting and not as subtle as others in the house. It's been awhile but I recall the scent being suggestive of fruit that is just about to go off. It has that tangy richness, that hint of something a little too much, pushing that edge. Citrus usually connotes freshness but this is more like fruit that has warmed to bursting in the sun and suggests that the flesh might be a touch too soft.

OMG - Now I am even more intrigued, @pocketvenus!  I'm gonna have to hunt for a sample of this!  Maybe my Barney's rep can find me one.  Thank you for the very descriptive review! ❤️

@Tamara76 I might need to have my head examined, because I bought a sample from Luckyscent 😆 there is no place near me where I would ever be able to smell this.

p.s. Thanks @pocketvenus, you’re really good at describing scents!

22 Replies
testing