cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Never tried them havent used them yet cause i came down with a cold lol but once im good again ill start on them

@Blackwhiskey,

I hate colds!  I hope that you feel better soon! 

I'm sorry to hear that @Blackwhiskey! Stay warm and wishing you a speedy recovery! IMG_3605.GIF

Part 1 of my hauls from the last week...

Sugarfina:

012118sugarfina2.jpg

I had the pleasure of visiting my very first standalone Sugarfina store over the weekend and it was definitely worth a visit!

012118sugarfina.jpg

012118sugarfina3.jpg

I also visited my very first Diptyque store in person!!!

012118diptyque.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Rose Delight mini candle - I had already ordered the Rose Delight candle from Nordstrom, but my daughter fell in love with the scent, so I got her one, too.
2.  Mimosa mini candle - I had never actually smelled this, but fell in love!
3.  Samples!  The SA was soooo sweet! ❤️

Paper Source/VS/Lush/BBW:

012118pink.jpg

Spoiler
1.  "You Give Me All the Feels" 3 Wick Candle  (BBW - I think the scent is something like Strawberry Cream - it's nice! And it was on sale!)
2.  Party Kiss Body Spray on sale for $3.99 (VS)
3.  Lush Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar
4.  Confetti Flower Body Spray (VS - Also on sale)
5.  Cactus Blossom 3 Wick Candle (BBW - Also on sale)
6.  5x Hand Sanitizers for $6 (BBW)
7.  Embrace Your Inner Unicorn Makeup Bag (Paper Source - Also my first time visiting this store!)

I was so excited to see the Valentine's Day display at Lush! ❤️

012118lush.jpg

Urban Outfitters:

012118llama.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Llama pillow!!!!!   I've had my eye on him for a while, but couldn't resist when he went on sale and I also had a coupon for an extra 20% off! ❤️

Kylie Cosmetics:

012118kylie.jpg

Spoiler
My daughter has been dying to try the concealer, so when it restocked, I finally caved.
1.  Velvet Lipstick in Boy Bye
2.  Lip Gloss in Cupid
3.  Concealer in Sand - Not sure if it's a match - she hasn't tried it yet..
4.  Matte Lip Kit in Boujee

You got the llama! I've been looking at that one for so long too ahah. Glad you were able to pick it up on sale 😊 Also, Sugarfina looks amazing. I don't know how you managed to not buy everything. You've got great self control, @Tamara76 😉

Thanks, @SpaceLlama!!!  LOL!  I did o.k. at Sugarfina because we are still working on the mystery bag I ordered recently!  

@Tamara76,

You are the Queen of Hauls!   Sorry, you can't escape this title! 

You have the best Hauls ever.  All the good stuffs! 

Congratulations on this one!     🙂

Awww, thanks, @tsavorite!!!  That is really sweet! I am happy to take that title - lol! ❤️

Oh my!!! Are you sure that isn't heaven @Tamara76! I'm gl...

Oh my!!! Are you sure that isn't heaven @Tamara76! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

Re: Oh my!!! Are you sure that isn't heaven @Tamara76! I'm gl...

Thank you so much, @Lazybeautybeast!  Shopping heaven, maybe! 😉 

@Tamara76, this is so amazing, I have to pull one of my all time favorite gifs - 

Dismay.gif

my little heart can't take it - the llama pillow?  The PaperChase haul?  The bath bombs!!!!!!!!!!  ::swoon::

I want you to adopt me Heart 

Lol!  Thank you so much, @ZombieMetroAnt!  We had an awesome weekend! ❤️

All this noise about Sugarfina, apparently this is yet another thing I need to add to my list of things to try!  And why did I think the llama was a piñata 🤔

Another great haul!

Ohhhhh - You must try Sugarfina, @ElleElleG!!!   Had I known you'd never tried it, I'd have picked you up a cube!  Sadly, we've dipped our hands into all of these already.

And OMG - that llama would make the most epic pinata ever!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

i keep debating doing some of those paper flowers that sugarfina has on the wall in ella's room...i'm pretty sure that picture sold me on it!

@sparklekai Those flowers would be amazing for nursery decor!  I was thinking I'd like some in my bedroom - lol!  (Although I doubt hubby would go for that!) 😉 

...my jaw dropped. That Sugarfina...omg ❤️ That llama pillow is freakin awesome!

Awwww - Thanks, @Samtian!!!  I was sooooo excited to finally visit a store!  I've been to department stores with little Sugarfina nooks, but never a stand alone store! ❤️

I love the llama pillow!!! ❤️

so many awesome pictures @Tamara76 ! That sugarfina display looks amazing!

Awww - Thank you so much, @Kim888!!! ❤️

You always have the best goodies @Tamara76! That llama is adorable! 

testing