cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jumpin' January Hauls

Hi All-

January is my birthday month, so I'm getting started a bit early since I can't get to my computer as easily as usual. I'm so looking forward to seeing your January hauls, it's such a cheery way to banish the winter blahs. Bring on the fun!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@tsavorite,

I looked into Korean beauty skincare routines and the thought behind it around spring of last year and delved right into the 7-skin method - the first few times felt like it took forever to do but now that I'm accustomed to it, it goes by pretty quickly.  It did great things for my skin - hydrating it, clearing it up and giving it some brightness. I did a horrible job of keeping up with it near the end of the year so this year, I'm trying to get back on top of it and be diligent about my skincare.

Re: RE: Jumpin' January Hauls

@Anonymous What a gorgeous routine! I’ve been wanting to try Pyunkang Yul as my hydrating essence. I’ve heard such great things. Ive been doing 7 skin everyday for about 2 months now and feel like my skin is ready to do 3 or 5 every other day. I may just purchase it to use at my 4x. 

Im still fairly new to K Beauty and appreciate your input and your routine! I was looking for a thread and didn’t find any. It would be so helpful if you started one. It’s something I’m taking quite seriously and would love somewhere to discuss and ask questions. ❤️

Re: Jumpin' January Hauls

Month of Masks haul is here! This was a 3000-point reward from the Bazaar. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this is solid work.

The box is nice! And bigger than I expected.The box is nice! And bigger than I expected.

Nicely packed, too.Nicely packed, too.

#hashtagallthethings#hashtagallthethings

This is a serious loot crate.This is a serious loot crate.

The full haul. $150 of product.The full haul. $150 of product.

So nice, @fieldsofclover! Enjoy!

@fieldsofclover,

Congratulations!  This looks great!  Enjoy them all!  🙂

Wow, @fieldsofclover! Awesome! 

@fieldsofclover😍😍😍 OMG!! That’s so amazing! Enjoy all your new goodies! 

Thank you @CakesCakes!

@fieldsofclover Fill a swimming pool with masks and swim in it 😄 This is mask paradise, congrats 

@MSena me right now

money-swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-500-383.jpg

@fieldsofclover Wow! What a great box of masks. You'll be enjoying masking for awhile! I'm glad you was able to get this award!! Enjoy!😘

@fieldsofclover Wowza! That's a lot of masks..Enjoy your awesome reward!! 

Oh yay! I'm glad you got this fabulous reward @fieldsofcl...

Oh yay! I'm glad you got this fabulous reward @fieldsofclover! Enjoy!

Amazing!! I love how they package the high point rewards - definitely feels very luxe and like you earned something worth it. You’ll have to enjoy those over in the Mask Challenge 🙂 

@scott1201Exactly! I wasn't in a hurry to spend my points... I tend to just hoard them and not worry about it. But this definitely feels like a better value for me than a heap of 500-point rewards.

Anonymous Insider

@fieldsofclover,

ermahgerd that looks amazing!  Congratulations!!! 

Thanks @Anonymous! I've never redeemed anything over 250 points before, so this is pretty exciting!

Anonymous Insider

Marvelous haul @fieldsofclover!  Your skin, hair, lips, hands and feet are going to be so well hydrated and moisturized.  Woohoo! 

@Anonymous Thanks! I'm torn... I was planning to just add everything to my existing mask stash, but part of me wants to treat it like "challenge accepted" and try to use the entire thing in a month!

Anonymous Insider

@fieldsofclover, I can see why you are torn. Ohhhh!!! What a dilemma!!! Hmmm...

Could you do both? A month of Sephora masks while incorporating the masks into your existing routine?  Some of the masks are specifically geared toward different parts of the body (i.e., hand mask, foot mask, eye mask, lip, nose strip, hair mask) and those might be used on days when you have a non-Sephora mask planned as part of your routine. 

Ohhhh, @fieldsofclover, what to do? What to do?!

wow great score! you are going to have amazing skin for 2018 😄

22 Replies
testing