Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful July hauls 2020!

I think we could all use a little more joy right now so please join me in celebrating all the joyful hauls of July! Happy Birthday to all the other July babies!🥳🥳🥳4D52519D-4F0D-4E1A-95F4-1089876767F1.gif

RE: Joyful July hauls 2020!

Wander baggage claim is a game changer! Love those!

Re: RE: Joyful July hauls 2020!

@keana1 ,

This is a great haul!  Interesting things here!

Thanks @tsavorite ! 

@keana1  Oooo I’m interested in the teeth whitening thing!! What’s your thoughts?

These work quite well. I can get 11 applications with only one vial. The set doesn’t include a lip balm so I use Vaseline ( it’s thick and I even apply it on the inside of both lips ) . The first 2 applications don’t burn the lips but the third one burns a little. To prevent this I don’t apply 3 times in a row, I space the applications throughout the day and it works great! I don’t feel that my teeth are sensitive afterwards compared to the Crest Whitestrips. 😁 @ather 

@keana1  Thanks!! Super good to know. I find the crest white strips make my teeth so sensitive! Great alternative 

You’re welcome @ather ! 

Good to know thanks @keana1 , I wondered also. I have trouble finding them for sensitive teeth. Used to use Go Smile and they worked well also. 

Hi @Sunnysmom ! I’m glad that this was helpful for you ! It’s great to hear from you ! 💗

Aww thanks @keana1 you so sweet to say! 🤗😘Yes it is so helpful especially now when we can’t seem to get anywhere to see in person right?! Ugh. And I’ve been having same issues posting and adding pics too. 😖

Great haul @keana1 Your eyeshadow swatches look great. I'...

Great haul @keana1 Your eyeshadow swatches look great. I'm also a fan of the UD lip glosses. I've been having problems with the Sephora site also 🙁

Re: Great haul @keana1 Your eyeshadow swatches look great. I'...

Thanks @Luvstravel ! I’ve been having problems with downloading pictures since Monday ! At least the app works fine for posting pictures ! ❤️ ( one at a time... 🙄 )

@keana1 so many beauties! Enjoy

Thanks @lmaster ! 💕

July haul From PeaceOut ( Mother’s Day sale ) and Urban Decay ( 50% off )

@keana1 ,

50% Off is great!  I like your hauls!

Thanks @tsavorite ! I’m glad that the makeup that I wanted was 50% off ! I also traded some points for 10$ off ! YAY ! 😁

@keana1 love those UD lippies

These are my favorites along with the PMG OpuLust glosses @lmaster ! 💋

The Kaplan MD was from Amazon, the rest from Sephora online

Nice haul, @twilightnicky!! That palette is super pretty!! Enjoy!!

14 Replies
testing