Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful July hauls 2020!

I think we could all use a little more joy right now so please join me in celebrating all the joyful hauls of July! Happy Birthday to all the other July babies!🥳🥳🥳4D52519D-4F0D-4E1A-95F4-1089876767F1.gif

Re: Joyful July hauls 2020!

@itsfi  There's also a CosRX Snail sunscreen and an Aloe sunscreen that I'm interested in trying out as well! I love that this brand has so many honey, cica and snail products! 🍯🐌

I'll be interested to hear what you think of the PC cleanser! I just finished a bottle of the Cerave hydrating cleanser and I'm curious to see how they compare! 

@Shosh85, I know a couple of people who rave, rave, rave about the CosRx aloe sunscreen. CosRx is a solid brand! They’ve recently put out a couple of new product lines too.

@Shosh85 That CosRx eye cream is fantastic! Lots of 🐌 goodness there🤩

@eshoe  Glad to hear you approve! Gotta love that snail slime! 🐌

@Shosh85 Nice haul!!!

@Samtian Thanks girl! 😃

Wow @Shosh85! I'm curious how the snail cream compares to the snail essence. I know @eshoe is a fan of the peptide cream and it's on my list to try.

Love, love, love the eye cream @ShortErica! Love what the essence does, but I can’t say I look forward to using it😆 the stringy-ness abounds in that one.

@eshoe  If you're not a fan of the stringy-ness then you probably wouldn't like the snail cream - it is definitely oozy, slimy and stringy!

Mmmm, nope @Shosh85! I will use it, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it😂

@ShortErica  I'll be interested to see how those two compare as well - the essence does have a slightly higher percentage of snail than the cream though. Good to know @eshoe is liking the eye cream! 👍🐌

Awesome skincare haul @Shosh85! That overnight honey mask sounds great!💛🍯

Thanks @faeriegirl! Can't have a haul without honey! 😃

This is ma last haul for the year. I will get full size shampoo and conditioners when I figure out which one I like best. Sephora and Ulta. First time getting Kylie Highlighter, Juvia's Place, and I Heart Revolution. 

Sephora Last Haul.jpgUlta Last Haul.jpg

@Samtian Great products!  Love the highlighter.

@tjffc Thank you!

RE: Re: Joyful July hauls 2020!

Awesome hair and face products @Samtian, quite a haul ❤️🤩

Re: RE: Re: Joyful July hauls 2020!

@2manyperfumes Thank you!

Oh wow, what a great haul, @Samtian!! The DE kit and GWP definitely caught my eye. And that DoC lippie looks amazing. Enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv Thank you, I'm excited to try them all~!

Great haul @Samtian what is the cute banana item? It's adorable.

34 Replies
testing