Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful July Hauls 2022!

Join me in posting all your Joyful July hauls! I think we could all use a little more joy in our lives right now! Happy Birthday to all the July babies!🎂🛍E34D903B-3C5C-4CBE-839F-3522171B66B7.jpeg

Re: Joyful July Hauls 2022!

@itsfi @SportyGirly125 you two are going to start a mango obsession for everyone, just know that!! 🥭💗😂😋

@Skunk12puzzola, the Laneige lip sleeping mask sell themselves, or at least I think so. They often come out with some really appealing "flavors". I passed on the last few, not because I didn't care for the scent/flavor, but just so I could work through what I already have. Mango though, couldn't pass it up. I did think about mango sorbet or gelato, or mango panna cotta ... lol. 

@itsfi I know it's not the same, but my new blistex 🥭🍊 one smells so yummy too 💗 I'm happy with my purchase because it's cheaper than the laneige one, and I think that those jars have way too much product in them. My vanilla one will be expired before I will end it....

@Skunk12puzzola, we all have products we prefer or like for various reasons. And with lip balms, so many options out there too, which is nice (though dangerous too, lol!) It's great that you've found a lip mask / balm (or maybe more than one? 😁) that you love. 

@itsfi I own more than 30, tbh 🤯😂 I like a lot of them.....💕 I even layer them, sometimes I use 3 different ones at night 😂

@Skunk12puzzola, 😂🤣😂 It’s good to have options. 😊 

@itsfi Great haul.  I go the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Mango too.

@SportyGirly125, thank you. I think there will be a few folks here that will pick it up. Mango is a great flavor to put out for the summer. I saw it pop up for early access on the app after work but got distracted by other things before I could place an order so it worked out well that I found it in store.

Color4Nails sale order, plus a replacement from Painted Polish: 

Remember that time I said I'd stop buying nail polish for a while?Remember that time I said I'd stop buying nail polish for a while?
Polish shades, clockwise, starting with green: 

• A-England Dragon (subtle holo) 
  • A-England Saint George (super subtle holo) 
  • Emily de Molly Pale Horse 2.0 (multichrome) 
  • Painted Polish Regal AF (tri-thermal) 
  • Cadillacquer Eivor (tri-thermal) 
  • Cadillacquer Ivo (thermal) 

Mitty Clean Pro Flat brush - a synthetic cleanup brush. My usual manicure cleanup brush is a ColourPop angled eye brush, but it’s good to have more than one handy and the Mitty brush was (still is, I think) on sale. Unfortunately, the brush I received has a loose ferrule. Its still usable, but I know at some point the ferrule will fail. I’ll try pinching it tighter myself. 

@WinglessOne  Great haul!!! I love all these colours!!! 

@WinglessOne, very happy to see you received a replacement of Regal AF. 👍🏼 I have zero recollection of you saying you need to hit pause on polish hauls. lol. So maybe, you never said it? 😆 There were a lot of really good sales on polishes in a short period of time.

Thank you @itsfi ! As much as I try to slow my roll on nail polish, I know I'll end up transferring that energy to more lipstick instead. 😂🤦‍♀️ And since polish is generally less expensive than lipstick, I'm really doing myself a favor here. That's my stickin'-to-it story! 

96AF5343-AFDA-4684-BBEE-5E37FC47D9FF.jpeg

1F380E4A-89B9-4345-9F41-C201E9C074EF.jpeg

A couple of small things I have picked up here and there. @Samtian @itsfi , the candle was an enabled purchase, but I do love the one I bought last month which is the NEST New York Himalayan Salt & Rosewater Candle . I am almost finished with it and plan to use the mint/eucalyptus scent next. If anyone is looking for a good Niacinamide serum that doesn't break the bank (Paula's Choice, which did nothing for me) or cause the breakouts associated with The Ordinary one, and still has the zinc unlike the Inkey List one, I highly recommend the Naturium serum. It was recommended to me by my esthie and I love it, I get it at Target. 

NEST New York Wild Mint & Eucalyptus Candle 

The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Resist Color Ink 24HR Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 

Skinfix Acne+ 2% BHA + Azelaic Acid + Niacinamide + AHA Cleanser 5 oz/ 148 mL 

Topicals Slather Exfoliating Body Serum with Retinol and AHAs 5 oz / 150 mL 

innisfree Pore Clearing Clay Mask 3.38 oz/ 100 mL 

fresh Floral Recovery Overnight Mask with Squalane 3.3 oz/ 100 mL 

Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask Mini 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

Kiehl's Since 1851 Ferulic Brew Facial Treatment Essence with Lactic Acid 

@lnum  Oooo great haul!

@ather Thank you! I am most excited about that slather serum, feel like I’ve been battling the kp and strawberry skin for so long I hope it helps. The FAB scrub was a game changer and I hope the serum speeds things up. 

@lnum  Keep me posted if it works. I’ve had the same problem but I haven’t really tried much yet. 

@ather The FAB scrub is a holy grail product for me. It’s the first and one only product that worked. I tried the FAB pads and they didn’t work. So I have been looking for a serum/lotion to use in conjunction with the scrub and this one has good reviews, good ingredients, and is affordable. I’ll be trying it over the next few weeks to see if it gives me clear smooth legs before my vacation and will report back. 

I like that Kiehl's essence, @lnum. Right now I'm using my SK-II, but I've tried the Kiehl's and liked it.

@curlychiquita Ty for the feedback. I tried two bottles of the SK-II and I have to say it didn’t compare to my Missha time revolution essence so I switched back. Curious if I’ll like this one. 

Great haul @lnum , that candle looks wonderful. 

@Sunnysmom Thank you! Definitely agree it’s a nice fresh summer scent. Also love #NEST New York Amalfi Lemon & Mint Candle 21.1 oz/ 600 g 3-Wick Candle for the summer. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos156
  • E34D903B-3C5C-4CBE-839F-3522171B66B7.jpeg
  • C74AD505-69EB-473A-B272-59A6ED16408E.jpeg
  • Polish shade names, clockwise, starting with silver: Jett, Dahlia, Adina, Dominique, Tru, Zara, and Reece.
  • I just realized I left a couple blues out, including Pat McGrath PermaGel Blitz Blue.
  • C6C18686-334A-48D9-A33B-1CCB5165BF6D.gif
  • B5B83A1D-C88E-4C8B-A6B0-D4A57A319B39.jpeg
  • 0E86B87F-1404-4146-A124-DFFECF4D7F7F.jpeg
  • AFA8D8E1-0EA7-42A4-9B12-1882B4C33D07.jpeg
  • 9FA5729A-224C-4957-98FF-EBFD4CE0B8AF.jpeg
  • thumbnail.jpe
  • 37930567-F59E-4DE3-9DBB-30A1418257DA.jpeg
  • haul july 2022.jpg
  • Australian gold coconut lip balm ingredients list
  • D7452523-F22A-436A-88BA-2E0703B1B109.jpeg
  • 3D44B8BD-D29A-458E-BE5A-E83919474E61.jpeg
testing