Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Friends & Family Sale 2020 - What Will You Bring Home?๐Ÿค”

****UPDATE: If anyone is asking about the code for Rouge members for the Friends and Family sale all spots have been filled already. If you are looking for the code I would recommend you kindly ask a Sephora employee for one.****

Thank you @SportyGirly125 for addressing everyoneโ€™s questions here, you always go above and beyond with helping others navigate BIC ๐Ÿ’•

B71C0C9D-D709-4FF9-8A39-2BF9CFE8543C.gif

โ€ƒ

Time to plan (or go down a rabbit trail๐Ÿ˜‰). Whatโ€™s in your basket for the F&F sale this month? I have just a few items so far, but would love some suggestions. Canโ€™t wait to see everyoneโ€™s hauls on @fatimamummyโ€˜s Share your October Fall Hauls (2020) thread!

B5C1351C-0895-4998-866A-3D3FF1E6850A.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Re: Friends & Family Sale 2020 - What Will You Bring Home?๐Ÿค”

@Shosh85 from what everyone has said here, it sounds absolutely beautiful! I just read your comment and thought wow, now I want it, too๐Ÿ˜† which is exactly why I placed my order earlier today, so I would buy just what I needed and not everything I wanted! I hope you love it, the shades are gorgeous and I agree - they arenโ€™t the ones you se often in a palette. I will probably cave during the next sale this month lol.

@eshoe   Yeah, I definitely don't need another palette, but I'm using a gift card I got for my birthday so I thought I'd let myself get something "fun" - plus, eyeshadow is like the only make up I'm wearing these days so that made it seem more worth it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh good for you @Shosh85! Hooray for some fun days ahead. Even if you donโ€™t wear it out somewhere, one of the most fun ways to pass the time is coming up with different looks I think. Creativity๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85  -- Ditto.  I looked at swatches online and thought hmm... I better reserve that before it is sold out at my local store.  I'm going to look at it again in the store but I'm pretty sure i'll pick it up.  Not that I need another palette after picking up so many Viseart palette's this year.  But cool tones ... oh how I've missed thee....  LOL ๐Ÿ˜

@Kaylabr Thanks for the swatches and photo.  I too am always on the look out for cool toned shadows and am so excited to get this one.  It seems like the last forever years it's been warm toned everything and I'm pumped to be able to grab a couple cooler toned ones from more high end brands this season.  I'm not normally much for shimmer and sparkle shades but I'm trying to branch out and this is perfect for me right now. 

Sure thing! I completely agree, I was starting to look for one when the warm eyeshadow palette trend started. I was going to go buy the Naked 2 palette when they were discontinuing it but didn't buy one in time. I've enjoyed seeing more cool toned palettes being released as well.

@Shosh85  - I saw it in my local Sephora last Saturday and it does look somewhat cooler in person that I expected since coloration has varied in different photos.  I didn't have the chance to swatch it but I know the store said they can't keep it in stock and it was a good cool neutral palette.  They have an awesome store manager and make-up artist now assistant floor manager I think - both have always been on the level and very helpful.  It's one I am mulling over and would go back to have swatched on my arm (cast members can sterilize and swatch the products on our own arms again in my area)  before I commit though.  Not sure if that was helpful but she definitely but it in the cool tone category.  

@MCSSavvy Thank you.  Great info regarding this palette 

@MCSSavvy  Thank you, that is helpful! Cool/neutral actually sounds good to me! I definitely don't *need* another palette, so now I've just become way more picky about the ones I do decide to buy. ๐Ÿ˜‰ It does seem like a lot of people are buying this one, but I always wonder if that's just because it's the exciting new thing out ..... what I'd be more curious to know is if everyone is happy with their purchase after having time to really wear it and test it out. This may be one I need to wait on until I hear more feedback on it, or until I can go in a store and look at it myself. Thanks again!

@Shosh85 @tjffc  - You're welcome!   ๐Ÿ˜€

Here is what i have in my basket so far. I am waiting for the new ND highlighter to drop Sat to place my order so that will be added. I saw her lip swatches of the new lipsticks and i think they are going to be too light for me, especially based on the levels, not sure.

10NB Andrea- a light, nude beige with a neutral beige undertone

30NP Maria- a light, rosy nude with a neutral pink undertone

- waiting for CT hl to pop back online to decide if i should get it now or the next sale

- deciding if i should get PMG lipstick now or next sale/ black friday is usually 25% off (since i just ordered 3 lisa eldridge lip products)

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.01.57 AM.png

โ€ƒ

@aviscardi awesome picks!! ๐Ÿ’—

I mean, at this point, I'm just shopping everyone's๐Ÿคฃ lists...But, I was super glad to see this set again:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Holy Sheet! 

Right now the only thing in my cart is the Sephora Favorites Holiday Perfume Sampler Set. I will probably get a new Laneige Lip mask. I have finally used up half the jar. That stuff is great! I may pick up some more perfume too. I am in love with Juliette Has a Gun: MMMM! It smells so good! I want to get a big bottle of that!

Finishing half a jar of the Laneige is huge, @mintkandi! Itโ€™s like the never ending lip mask๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope you enjoy your new scent!

@mintkandi ohhhh now I need to smell that perfume!!

Right now I have the Sephora Advent Calender and the Laniege lip mask trio. Just waiting to see who my Ghoulfriend is before I add more.

@Samtian have you seen the reviews on the Advent Calendar?  No bueno :(.

@CookieGirl1 I had not, thank you for that!

That's so cute! @Samtian how are you feeling??

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • B5C1351C-0895-4998-866A-3D3FF1E6850A.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20201003-214142.png
  • 4B9D76BA-5524-4DD2-AB3A-41AEEFB98294.gif
  • FF.png
  • 12FB2C5F-3BDE-42F7-BFC4-19DE382ABA24.jpeg
  • E82B8733-F209-4A81-B035-EC20DE76EB7C.jpeg
  • 830601D8-657B-4A03-9EB9-1E75BD29E81A.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-GIF
  • 9C5AED88-718C-4D51-B28A-D27B92C23406.jpeg