Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Friends & Family Sale 2020 - What Will You Bring Home?๐Ÿค”

****UPDATE: If anyone is asking about the code for Rouge members for the Friends and Family sale all spots have been filled already. If you are looking for the code I would recommend you kindly ask a Sephora employee for one.****

Thank you @SportyGirly125 for addressing everyoneโ€™s questions here, you always go above and beyond with helping others navigate BIC ๐Ÿ’•

B71C0C9D-D709-4FF9-8A39-2BF9CFE8543C.gif

โ€ƒ

Time to plan (or go down a rabbit trail๐Ÿ˜‰). Whatโ€™s in your basket for the F&F sale this month? I have just a few items so far, but would love some suggestions. Canโ€™t wait to see everyoneโ€™s hauls on @fatimamummyโ€˜s Share your October Fall Hauls (2020) thread!

B5C1351C-0895-4998-866A-3D3FF1E6850A.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Re: Friends & Family Sale 2020 - What Will You Bring Home?๐Ÿค”

@quspork @Me too haha - I keep adding and deleting and being like wait the total canโ€™t be THIS much 

@quspork  Haha! I know exactly what you mean! Not only online, but also when I'm shopping at TJ Maxx - I probably load and unload my cart a few times before coming to a final decision! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Trying to come up for breath from others @eshoe and working on list asap! Will let u know more very soon. So far maybe a TF lip , TF eye quad , Gucci lip balm , Dior eye quads , MJ holiday highlighter plus some little gifties for holiday ! So hard to decide! Oops! Also PMG highlighter and another Rare Beauty blush! 

Another blush, @Sunnysmom? Curious how long-wearing it is. I rarely pay attention, by the time the day is over I am more concerned with removing my makeup than inspecting how intact it still is.

I know. I need to reconsider that actually @eshoe ! Probably wonโ€™t. Same with highlighters tho I really do want the PMG! Lol I really have enjoyed Happy from Rare Beauty for putting on first as it blends beautifully under any another powder blush or highlighter powders too. It lasts all day for me when I later it lightly. 
Probably more about buying holiday gifties for this sale tho! 
Those little Sephora duo lips and Clinique are great and Laneige lip masks.  
LANEIGE Limited Edition Lip Sleeping Mask Lemon Sorbet SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Kisses #Lipstories Lipstick Ornament 

CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick Duo 

@eshoe  A few things I'm considering: 

• Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Collection Sublime Flush - I'm still not convinced this will work well on my skin tone, so it might not stay in my cart. 
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Use Powders - this is @Sunnysmom 's fault for sharing swatches. ๐Ÿ˜„ This cute little stack will definitely stay in my cart. 
  • MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Metallicsยฎ Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g - "why buy this when you have Decadence" is how I'm trying to stop myself from ordering it. Plus, I still don't trust Sephora to pack large/regular-sized palettes such that they'll arrive damage-free. But my inner raven wants all the shiny things and is very good at rationalizing them. Because you see, I could compare this palette to Decadence and perhaps Metalmorphosis and let folks know if Mario's palette is a worthy lower-cost alternativeโ€”plus, I'll get to test something from this new makeup line. Hmm. 
  • Gucci Sheer Lipstick 302 Agatha Orange - I've got lipsticks from the other Rouge a Levres lines, but no sheers. This will probably stay in my cart. 

If SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear Skin Days by Sephora Collection Brightening Peel Pads come back in stock during this sale, I'll buy them. I've never tried them before, but these very gentle pads look perfect for days when part of my skin's in bad reaction recovery mode: just 2% glycolic acid and 1% salicylic acid. I could probably even use these on my neck and chest with no issues. And there's no fragrance or essential oils. I really hope I can try these soon. 

Sadly, PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTranceโ„ข Lipstick - StarGlaze Rebel Red won't be released (at Sephora) during this sale. Otherwise it would absolutely be in my cart. 

I do think the new PMG quads (that Sephora will stock) will be released during the last few days of this sale. But if I buy one or more, I'll probably order them direct from the brand instead. Plus, I wanna see some comparison swatches first. 

EDIT: Forgot about Rare Beauty blushes! Trying to decide between Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Joy or Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Lucky . 

@WinglessOne  - I think you mentioned you have Vivid Flush - the lunar year blush?  Sublime Flush is probably one of my favorites from the Ghost palettes.  It has a lovely lilac hue to the pink but I have to use a light hand  like I do with Vivid Flush when I apply otherwise my cheeks will look pretty flush with only one swipe and it takes a lot of buffing on my end to calm it down a bit.   If Vivid Flush works for you then Sublime might as too.  I don't recall if Kinkysweat used Sublime Flush in her holiday collection review video or not - she did use a single but I can't recall which one.  Not sure if any of that was helpful.

Thanks @MCSSavvy , that does help a bit! I do have Vivid Flush and wondered if Sublime Flush was similar in pigmentation. I wanted to get Sublime Flush as my freebie during SpaceNK's BOGO sale last month, but they were out of the second blush I wanted. Now I might have to keep it in my Sephora cart and give it a shot. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@WinglessOne  -- Definitely worth a shot!  After I work through the pan on the Ghost palette I'm going to pick it up as a single.  I do honestly like it that much.  And the pigmentation reminds me a lot of Vivid Flush but with a lovely different hue. ๐Ÿ˜€

@WinglessOne I've been debating on that same mario palette,,, I'll pick it up eventually lol

@WinglessOne @The sheer Gucciโ€™s are so so great! Highly recommend !!

Yes those blushes, @WinglessOne - I thought of you bc I think you have many of the Glossier, and I keep seeing them compared. So Iโ€™m curious how the formula and longevity stack up against each other. 

The Gucci, that formula, that packaging, so, so pretty. The SC, I am curious how similar it is to the Kaja in formula. I need to get mine out and use it more, itโ€™s so shimmery and needs more of an audience than my drawer!

I was browsing through the Marioโ€™s tonight and when I saw that metallic paletteโ€™s blues, and thought of you. I remember discussing a Melt palette awhile back on here, and the blues stuck out. Wish I remembered who it was with; now that I see it here on sale, I wonder if itโ€™s something to try. Or admire from afar, like most bolder palettes!

@eshoe  You mean Melt Cosmetics Blueprint Eyeshadow Palette Stack 0.42 oz / 12.01 g ? I do remember suggesting that to someone who wanted neutrals with a simple color pop. That's a nice paletteโ€”err, stack. I gifted one to someone for their birthday this year, in the pre-pandemic days when we thought we'd be traveling as usual by now. 

I don't have the Kaja powders stack, but now I'm curious too. I bet it looks great on you. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Yes, thatโ€™s the stack @WinglessOne! I really should wear the Kaja more, itโ€™s pretty sparkly and Iโ€™ve been on a shimmer kick lately. I hadnโ€™t thought of the convenience of having a palette in this form, for travel, before you mentioned it. I would think there is also less chance for breakage๐Ÿค”

Ha @WinglessOne oh the countless lips and eye stuff Iโ€™ve added due to you too! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Love it. I just got the MUFE eye pencil thing other day you mentioned ! Really good. You will never steer me wrong. ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Sunnysmom  Yay, I'm glad the eyeliner works for you! ๐Ÿ˜Š I need MUFE to release even more colors. Need a yellow (that's not a gold shimmer/metallic) one! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks for the tag @eshoe still working on the list but so far....another shade of the Givenchy lip glosses nude soul & Summer Fridays overtime mask. ๐ŸŽƒ trying to control myself. Gotta save some for the other sales after all! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice @sonnydee! Is the OT a repeat? 

No, @eshoe I tried a sample recently & really like it ,- i wanted to eat. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ & then I saw the DM about f&f so figured it was fate

๐Ÿ˜‚ how did you know that was teeni? We were planting herbs today & she told me she wanted to eat the soil because it reminded her of brownie mix.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Gotta watch that girl! ๐Ÿคท

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • B5C1351C-0895-4998-866A-3D3FF1E6850A.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20201003-214142.png
  • 4B9D76BA-5524-4DD2-AB3A-41AEEFB98294.gif
  • FF.png
  • 12FB2C5F-3BDE-42F7-BFC4-19DE382ABA24.jpeg
  • E82B8733-F209-4A81-B035-EC20DE76EB7C.jpeg
  • 830601D8-657B-4A03-9EB9-1E75BD29E81A.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-GIF
  • 9C5AED88-718C-4D51-B28A-D27B92C23406.jpeg