Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars

Foundation !

I'm in search of a good foundation that wont break the bank. Something with good coverage but that looks good not heavy on my skin. I have combo skin but right now I'm a bit dry because of winter. please help me and recommend something for me.  rRght now I am using Tarte's foundation and the Sephora brand but neither of them or working that great. 

Tags:

RE: Foundation !

I ❤️Fenty! My biggest complaint was that I felt like it dried out my already patchy skin, so I asked for a recommendation on a primer/moisturizer combo for added moisture. The Smashbox Primerizer was recommended and I was given a few samples. It’s gone on so much smoother and I haven’t seen any dry patches appear by the end of the day, which is what tended to happen before. It is super buildable, and blends super nicely!

I think you could apply the foundation with either one!! I personally like to use my beauty blender and then blend it more with a foundation brush. Recommendations: Try the Fenty Beauty Blending sponge & foundation brush!

You could use Fenty Beauty’s foundation. It’s good for all types of skin, and is very buildable!

Re: Foundation !

I personally love Born This Way, it’s a very comfortable formula, it’s easy to blend and gives medium to full coverage. 

Re: Foundation !

Thank you 🙂 should i apply it with brush or sponge? 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing