Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

Whether you're celebrating your sweetie or yourself, show us all of the fantastic and fabulous February hauls that speak to your heart ❤️ Happy birthday to my fellow February babies!

february.jpg

Re: @ather, you can pass on the wipes, no watermelon smell :(

@Luvstravel  Darn 😞I was hoping they smelled good

Re: For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

@Luvstravel   I was wondering- how do the Bliss pads compare to FAB's?

@Ispend2much6, The Bliss are much stronger. I might use o...

@Ispend2much6, The Bliss are much stronger. I might use one peel pad a week of Bliss, where I can use FAB pads daily. These Exuviance pads seem to be in between, maybe an every other night pad.

Great haul! Hoping that my TJMaxx has the Josie Maran when I go this weekend 🤞🏻

@twilightnicky, I like this Josie Maran eye serum I got a...

@twilightnicky, I like this Josie Maran eye serum I got at TJMAXX, but I see better results when I add a drop of my Jose Maran Milk with it. If you do find they eye serum, definitely go by your Sephora and get a sample of the Milk to go with it.

Great finds, @Luvstravel!  The Watermelon wipes sound like they'll smell great!

@luvstravel, oh well, bummer 🙁

@Luvstravel, oh well, bummer 🙁

@curlychiquita, No watermelon smell :( I'll send the 2nd...

@curlychiquita, No watermelon smell 😞 I'll send the 2nd pack to the granddaughter )

@Luvstravel I think I need to take a trip tomorrow to see what my store has. @keana1, I think you liked the JM Milk?

@eshoe, No watermelon smell to makeup wipes :( The eye se...

@eshoe, No watermelon smell to makeup wipes 😞 The eye serum seemed to soak in well and the Excuviance peel pads definitely had a burn/tingle to them, so I'll try them every other night.

Re: @eshoe, No watermelon smell to makeup wipes :( The eye se...

Thanks for the notes, @Luvstravel. I like to keep those cleansing wipes on hand. My store didn’t have any but I’ve got a decent stockpile. A hint of watermelon would have been nice!

Kiehl's Since 1851 Mini Ultimate Strength Hand Salve 2.5 oz/ 75 mL and Lush mask were redeemed through respective recycling programs...LOVE recycling programs!  Also picked up a few of my fav minis to stash away in my everyday bag.  I actually bought 3 TOWER 28 BEAUTY - SOS Save.Our.Skin Daily Rescue Facial Spray Minibut my toddler swiped one away before I was able to take the picture 😅IMG_0010.jpg

Great haul!! @averylayne 

thanks @lmaster 😊

@averylayne ,

Nice February Haul!  Toddlers have such sticky fingers...

thanks @tsavorite ! they sure do...sticky and quick!

@averylayne, I just picked up the TOWER 28 BEAUTY - SOS Save.Our.Skin Daily Rescue Facial Spray Mini on your recommendation! 😃 @ather 

@itsfi  I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!!! 

@ather @averylayne, will let you know. 😃 I spritzed it in store all over my face and then reread your post, averylayne, and maybe I should have just used it on my breakout areas?!! 🤷🏻‍♀️😆 I didn’t notice a scent either. Hmmm... 🤔 Well, I should be home shortly and can spend the weekend trialing it out. 

@itsfi I tend to concentrate it on my problem areas.  some people say it's hydrating, but I would say it's refreshing but without lasting hydration if that makes sense.  

@ather @itsfi same! would love to hear what you think!

1,328 Replies
testing