Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

Whether you're celebrating your sweetie or yourself, show us all of the fantastic and fabulous February hauls that speak to your heart ❤️ Happy birthday to my fellow February babies!

february.jpg

Re: For the Love: February Hauls 2020!

me too! and the pink fuzzy blanket @bakeamuffin  I think it's a requirement that Feb. babies love pink and/or red, haha. 😉 Heart

@treestar86 haha totally! I love this pink fizzy blanket so much! 

@bakeamuffin, your haul smells wonderful! 💗 Someone needs to invent smell-a-vision! Voluspa candles smell so good and the packaging is beautiful! 😍 That little bunny in the background of your first photo is adorable! 

@itsfi I so wish I could share these scents with you all! I feel like this little haul has been well prepared for spring, which is so nice with the weather still being chilly here. 

I'm so glad you noticed my bunny, haha! I've kept it since I was a little kid, my Mom used to get me the cutest little treasures ☺️ 

Hi @bakeamuffin,

Those candles look so pretty! I also love the mini Jo Malone perfumes! I haven't smelled Wild Bluebell yet but I love the English Pear and Freesia! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT wild bluebell is really beautiful! I think it will be my go-to scent for Spring and Summer, it's a refreshing, sweet fragrance. The tones of milky peach are really what lock me in. You'll have to give it a try sometime 🙂 

Went in to Ulta to redeem my birthday gift and spend my last $20 reward card from BF (cutting it close since they expire today lol). I had *planned* to get four of the new Ulta candles, but they were nowhere to be seen, despite their site saying this store had them. But I was super excited to see they had quite a stash of the shower tablets instead! They've been discontinued and the two stores I hit last week didn't have any left, so it was quite the surprise to find these today. Of course I bought them ALL 😂 ($1.97 each, and the generic 20% worked on them, so why not? 😁)

IMG_20200201_185215741.jpg

@RGbrown  How does shower tablets work?

@ather 

When they get wet, they dissolve and release fragrance...it's just a nice little smelly treat for the shower. I don't have a tub, so bath bombs and bubble bath and all those fun bath things are useless to me...these are just my way to fancy-up a boring shower 😄

@RGbrown  I’m intrigued!! I’ll have to find some and try it out!!  

@ather 

These particular ones had several pretty crappy reviews because they dissolve quickly...if it's somewhere that water continually hits it, it's gone in a flash. I stick one in a soap dish that gets a little splash from time to time, but doesn't necessarily stay wet the whole time I'm in the shower, so I can control how quickly they dissolve, and I've been really (really really) happy with them. If you find any, definitely give them a chance! Fizz & Bubble makes some too, though I just noticed it looks like Ulta only has one left (dangit, I really liked theirs too).

@RGbrown  Aww thank you for the tips!! I will definitely check them out. I think Sephora collection has something too have you tried them? SEPHORA COLLECTION - Melting Shower Jelly – Beach Vibes

@ather 

That looks like a body wash? Unfortunately, my stash of BBW body washes is entirely too big to think about buying anything else right now, regardless of how neat it looks 😂

@RGbrown  Oh I thought it was like a shower bomb thing. Darn. 

@RGbrown  Niiiice find!   And happy birthday!!!  

@heartsmyface 

Thanks so much! ❤️

Happy Birthday all month long, @RGbrown !  Great haul!

Thank you @tsavorite !! ❤️

Nice haul @RGbrown! Happy Birthday month!🥳🎉🎊

@faeriegirl 

Thanks so much! ❤️

Happy belated birthday!! @RGbrown 🧁🎉

29 Replies
testing