cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flawless February 2024 Hauls

372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif

Love is in the air,,, please share your new hauls filled with love for the month of February here

Happy birthday to all the February babes

tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif

200w.gif

Re: Flawless February 2024 Hauls

@itsfi  Great haul! How did I miss the 50% off the inn beauty?? I’ve been eyeing a few things in the line. I have some in my cart for the spring sale! 

@ather, the 50% off was through GMA (Good Morning America) Deals; I don't think it was available in Canada. 😥 Oooh, what INNBeauty products do you have your eye on?

@itsfi  Oh probably not. I really need to move south of the border 🤣 I want to try iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Green Machine Vitamin C Dark Spot & Hyperpigmentation Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Extreme Cream Anti-Aging, Firming, & Lifting Refillable Moisturizer  and pretty much everything else. 

i'm dying to try the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Extreme Cream Anti-Aging, Firming, & Lifting Refillable Moisturizer but I have too many skin products at the moment and have recently trialed some things that freaked out my skin, so I'm on hold on that one. @ather  

@sister13  Oh no. I hope your skin gets better soon!! I need to get through my stash before I purchase a new one! 

Ugh, it happens every now and then! So annoying but all I can do is be patient and avoid anything new for a while.! @ather 

@sister13  Good plan!! 

@ather, come on over! 😃 Ahhh, both good choices. I picked up a sample of their new moisturizer but haven’t had a chance to try it. 

@itsfi  Also! Ooooo the DDG. I can’t wait to hear how this works! I’ve also been eyeing it. Happy you took the plunge! 

lol, "eyeing it" - love the pun @ather‌‌ ❣️ I don't think it's going to work a miracle and eradicate my fine lines completely - and that's okay; I will have lines at some point; er, I already do. 😆 I'm just looking to slow it down or at least have them take their time becoming noticeable. Ha!

@itsfi  Oh you caught it. I love sneaking puns in! Also there is no way you have any fine lines!! I hope it is a miracle worker for you! 

Lovely haul @itsfi ❤️

Thank you @happyskincare! My no buy February was a bit of a fail but I’m happy with what I picked up - some newness and some restocks.

LOVE @itsfi I'm so curious about the eye mask 👀👀👀👀👀

@jaaayp, I shall keep you posted. It claims that with daily use, you'll be able to see first signs of results in 2 weeks and full results in 10 weeks. It might be a stretch for me to use it every day as I imagine there'll be nights when I'm so tired the only thing you'll get from me is a double cleanse and face oil before I go to sleep. lol 

I read that the eye area is the first to show signs of aging and I think these fine lines at the outer corner of my eyes would support that statement. Ha! 

Thank you for keeping me in mind @itsfi 🥰 I have to 1200% agree with the wrinkles around the eyes are the first signs.. I don't have any wrinkles except for the under eye area. Everyone keeps saying it's just the way my eyes are and why they're sinking in (I have pretty big eyes for being Asian) but idk.. seems like a lie people tell others because they didn't exist 3 years ago..

I'm sure yours isn't bad either.. it's just something we personally notice (although.. idk my concealer tells me otherwise) 🤭

@CookieGirl1, I've only used it once, but the gel-cream consistency makes for an easy application and it absorbs quickly.

@itsfi I don't know why but the brand in general kind of intrigues me.  I've only tried the lip glazes and really enjoy them.

Such an amazing haul! Are there any you haven’t tried yet in the haul? I hope you love and enjoy them all 🫶❤️ @itsfi 

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup. I have not tried the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Face Glaze Skin Barrier Protect & Glow Moisturizer .8 oz/ 25 mL yet and only used the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Bright & Smooth Body Serum for Dark Spots & Bumps with 7% AHA + BHA 5 oz / 150 mL once.

The Besame makeup is new to me as well. I've only swatched the eyeshadows, haven't put it to an actual wear test just yet, but I plan to include it in my makeup capsule next week.

1,653 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos236
  • 372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif
  • tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif
  • 200w.gif
  • giphy
  • 1000001615.jpg
  • 1000001618.jpg
  • 1000001608.jpg
  • 1000013948.jpg
  • 1000013950.jpg