cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flawless February 2024 Hauls

372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif

Love is in the air,,, please share your new hauls filled with love for the month of February here

Happy birthday to all the February babes

tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif

200w.gif

Re: Flawless February 2024 Hauls

Starflower is a beauty and that formula is lovely. 😍 The best of this particular collection, in my opinion, @SurprisedLemur, but I am a little biased as I do love lip products & am always drawn to that color family. 😉 

@itsfi  It's a beauty for sure! I also love this type of colour but didn't have it in this formula so that doesn't count as a duplicate right? right? 😂

That's not even close to a duplicate; completely different @SurprisedLemur. Formulation and finish make similar shades look even more distinct. There'd be a gap in your collection if you did not pick up this one. 😉 

Beautiful choices here @SurprisedLemur. The Lippie case is lovely. 💖 

I think one day I'm going to try a SG brush. 🤩 

@CynthieLuSG is a slippery slope haha, they're so lovely and have such unique shapes.

I can sense that about them, very dangerous to find an expensive love 😉 @SurprisedLemur 

@SurprisedLemur how do you like the lip balm?

@CookieGirl1the ultra violette one? I really like it. I've been looking for a good lip balm with spf that doesn't dry my lips, taste horrible, or have a white cast, and this one ticks all 3 boxes! It's lanolin based and has a number of cute colours 😊

@SurprisedLemur does it have a thicker or thinner formula?  

@SurprisedLemur. Absolutely love this!

@SurprisedLemur @Amazing haul. 

Enjoy all your goodies @SurprisedLemur!

Now that I've had my 2 minutes of drama on stage, back to being excited about my new haul. Thank you everyone for your support and reading an eyefull from me (like earfull but reading?). I really appreciate it 🙏 

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty ecstatic about this one.

Also @ather I bought more hair stuff 😂 but in all fairness, I'm almost down to the last drop of my Fable & Mane HoliRoots™ Pre-Wash Treatment Oil for Thinning Hair 3.4 oz/ 100 mL so needed a replacement which is the BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 

Wishful Yo Glow AHA & BHA Facial Enzyme Scrub 3.38 oz/ 100 mL 

Farmacy Brighten Up 3% TXA Dark Spot Toner with Azelaic Acid 4 oz / 120 mL (repurchase woot)

innisfree Super Volcanic AHA Pore Clearing Clay Mask 3.38 oz / 100 ml 

Ellis Brooklyn Mini SUN FRUIT Eau de Parfum 0.25 oz / 7 mL eau de parfum 

1000014622.jpg

Great choices!! 🙌 @jaaayp 

This haul is so nice, too, @jaaayp!

Great haul @jaaayp I just got the bread oil during the sale I’m enjoying it how are you?❤️ also how do you like the #innisfree clay mask? ❤️

OOOH you didddd! Omg @happyskincare I love the bread oil. IT SMELLS LIKE SKITTLES!!!! 👍 👌 🥰 I plan on using the clay mask tonight, will report back!!!

Love the Innisfree clay mask @jaaayp; it’s gentle and effective! ♥️ That Farmacy toner! Tranexamic acid is a lovely ingredient for brightening; was happy to see it in toner when it came out. Says a lot if it’s a repurchase! 

Yes! I bought the innisfree via @itsfi 😂 you really should start getting commission. I ABSOLUTELY love this txa toner. I think the most of skin problems (in addition to monthly hormonal breakout along the jaw) is with scars and this really helps and I can use this evey single day vs AHA/BHA. Probably will continue repurchase until my skin builds immunity and stops working as well 🥲 

Ugh, that dreaded hormonal acne along the jawline. 😫 I'm so sorry you are dealing with that. Whenever I start to feel those little bumps there, I instinctively reach for my clarifying and resurfacing masks. 

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos236
  • 372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif
  • tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif
  • 200w.gif
  • giphy
  • 1000001615.jpg
  • 1000001618.jpg
  • 1000001608.jpg
  • 1000013948.jpg
  • 1000013950.jpg