Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fetching February Hauls 2023

It’s almost February ! Join me in posting your exciting February (and Valentines)  Hauls - it might be the shortest month but I’m sure our hauls won’t be the smallest!!! 

2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif

7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif

Re: Fetching February Hauls 2023

I am loving the mascara we got with the Best Skin Ever gratis @itsfi . I will be getting the waterproof version once I finish my Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara 01 Waterproof Big is The New Black and see how it compares. 

@itsfi  Lots of wonderful choices!   How did you like the Ami Cole concealer?  I’m always looking for a better concealer.

@Cissy63, thank you. The concealer is lightweight and goes on & blends easily. It leaves a more glowy finish - that’s not to say it’s super lit but the areas where it’s used is more dewy than say, matte. The shade is off for me but I can see this working beautifully as an undereye concealer with the right shade match. I know what you mean, I’m always interested in concealers - what’s your current favorite(s)?

@itsfi   Well I am going back and forth with two concealer’s right now.  I like the creamy texture of them both. Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Light Illuminating Smoothing Concealer Oatmeal  and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer .  I am not so fond of a concealer that is matte and flat.  These usually leave a glowy finish too. 

@Cissy63, that NARS has been in my rotation for years. 👍🏼 I’ve used the TF foundation but not the concealer. Will make a note to see about a color match. Have you tried Armani Beauty Power Fabric + Longwear Matte Concealer or Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium to Full Coverage Radiant Concealer with Hyaluronic Acid 4.5 #orKosas Mini Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid. Those are the ones currently in my rotation. ♥️ Have been curious about the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Under Eye Brightener too but first things first - have to use up some beauties.

@itsfi  I have not tried the ones that you mentioned.  But I am going to make a note about them😀.  I know what you mean about finishing up one or two first.  Thanks 

I keep seeing the Blume @itsfi , sounds good. How’s the mascara so far? Funny how those things just end up in the cart isn’t it?! Liking it all! 

The Blume drinks are good @Sunnysmom! In the US, you can get them online and also at Credo, in store and online. Credo has mini sizes - the mini's have quite a lot of product in it!

Oh, great timing on the mascara. I did another test run yesterday and the waterproof version held up very well. I'm not yet ready to say whether it unseeds the Lancome waterproof mascara as my go-to mascara but I'll have to put it to the test in the warmer summer months to see about that. In the meantime, it is definitely one I will be reaching for - it adds length and some volume, not a ton, but enough to make my eyes pop and look more alert and awake. 

Thanks a bunch @itsfi ! Good info on the Blume as I may or may not have a few things in my cart! 🤓

lol @Sunnysmom. It wouldn’t be a bad thing if a few of these things found their way to you. 😆 

Nice haul @itsfi! How do you like the new SC lippies?

@faeriegirl, thank you. I was pulled in by its "sheer matte" claim/name. It does have that hybrid effect of a sheer and matte - it goes on like a sheer balm in that it glides over the lips very smoothly and easily. When I think mattes, I think drying but that's not the case here; it does have a more matted finish than a balm and the colors are rich in pigment, like I think of mattes as being. These are great and I like that even though there's a limited shade range, there seems to be colors that would be complementary on a variety of skin tones. 

SC Sheer Matte Lip Balm (med).jpg 

Thank you @itsfi!

@itsfi those SC masks sound awesome!! Great haul

@lmaster, I’ve only tried the strawberry one so far, but it’s a good one for dry or very dry skin. 👍🏼 

I had to take the time to read through all the comments on this Blume yumminess @itsfi I didn't know what it was but you all make me think it's delicious 😄 Enjoy your haul!

Thank you @CynthieLu! I’ve tried several  different reishi / adaptogen drinks over the last few years and these Blume ones are good. 👍🏼 I love coffee but *try* not to drink too much of it 😉; these are a nice treat to have a good tasting alternative to coffee.

They sound super yummy! Do they have caffeine @itsfi that's important to my functionality 😋

Lol @CynthieLu, I can appreciate that. The Blume mixes are caffeine free and sugar free. 

Everything looks and sounds gorgeous, @itsfi

@curlychiquita, thank you. 😀 I’ve been pleased so far with what I’ve had a chance to try out. 👍🏼 

Conversation Stats
Photos217
  • ND Mini Gold palette swatches.
  • Wish I'd caught daylight hours for swatch photos, but warm indoor lights will have to do.
  • 7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif
  • 2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif
  • EF0DE601-A903-4670-A114-F7DDD0FE3393.gif
  • 602BB46A-F3B6-4C61-9F20-0B4888E572C8.jpeg
  • 2C98BB45-93E2-467A-B134-E26E44A5F706.jpeg
  • 688674A3-4566-4338-ABC0-EB341730CED7.jpeg
  • B630903E-1031-49E7-B55E-D3C9F695A380.jpeg
  • B3F322C7-B866-4624-9EF9-AC6AC82BACAC.jpeg
  • 2.1.2023 Haul - Ami Cole 2.jpg
  • Ami Cole direct
  • Credo Beauty
  • Sephora